|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blasted, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Sarah Kane die?
2. What does Ian toss onto the bed before going to the bathroom in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(b) A knife.
(c) His gun.
(d) A wad of money.
3. How many screenplays did Sarah Kane write?
4. What is Cate doing in the opening of Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(b) Watching television.
5. Ian says in Scene 2 of "Blasted" that who kills children like Cate's brother?
(a) The ethnic militants.
(b) The police.
(c) The United States Army.
(d) The mob.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the play "Blasted" first performed?
2. Estimates of the numbers of women raped during the Bosnian War range between what?
3. Cate is described as being what in "Blasted"?
4. How many plays did Sarah Kane complete in her lifetime?
5. What does Cate do when Ian invites her to breakfast in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)