|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blasted, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the soldier do after taking Ian's gun in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) Drinks several cups of coffee.
(c) Shoots Ian with it.
(d) Eats his breakfast.
2. Where does the soldier urinate in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) On Ian.
(b) On the bed.
(c) In the toilet.
(d) On the table.
3. When Cate passes out in Scene 2 of "Blasted", Ian masturbates while doing what?
(a) Watching a hockey game.
(b) Chewing gum.
(d) Pointing his gun at her.
4. What is Ian doing in the opening of Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) Playing cards.
(b) Reading the paper.
(d) Watching television.
5. Where was "Blasted" first performed?
(a) Ed Sullivan Theater.
(b) The Royal Court Theatre Upstairs.
(c) Ambassador Theatre Downstairs.
(d) The Apollo Theatre.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ian do after he and Cate arrive at the hotel in "Blasted"?
2. What does Ian ask Cate when he begins eating breakfast in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
3. What does Ian do to quiet Cate from begging him not to answer the door in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
4. Who is a violent racist tabloid reporter in "Blasted"?
5. Estimates of the numbers of women raped during the Bosnian War range between what?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)