|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4.48 Psychosis, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A speak in the final moments of "Crave"?
(a) A speach.
(b) A prayer.
(c) The words "I love you."
2. What has destroyed the hotel room in Scene 3 of "Blasted"?
(a) A tornado.
(b) A mortar shell.
(c) An earthquake.
(d) A grenade.
3. What season is it in Scene 2 of "Cleansed"?
4. What does Strophe tell Hippolytus that Phaedra has accused him of in Scene 5 of "Phaedra's Love"?
5. At the mid-point of "Crave", A is lamenting what?
(a) The pain he has caused C.
(b) The pain he has caused himself..
(c) The pain he has caused B.
(d) The pain he has caused M.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hippolytus cannot remember the last time he did what in Scene 4 of "Phaedra's Love"?
2. What does the soldier confiscate in addition to Ian's passport in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
3. What does C do every time A gushes about his love and desire for her in "Crave"?
4. Where does Scene 10 of "Cleansed" take place?
5. Where does Scene 3 of "Cleansed" take place?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)