|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4.48 Psychosis, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There are no what in "Crave"?
(d) Stage directions.
2. The protagonist of "4.48 Psychosis" paints a bleak portrait of the hospital where she was last treated, all ____ and cloying doctors appraising her.
3. Who browbeats the protagonist for drinking too much and sleeping around in Part 2 of "Crave"?
4. When Hippolytus emerges in Scene 8 of "Phaedra's Love", Theseus kisses him and does what?
(a) Throws him to the crowd.
(b) Crowns him King.
(c) Stabs him.
(d) Beheads him.
5. What does Ian do to quiet Cate from begging him not to answer the door in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) Covers her head with a pillow.
(b) Puts a knife to her throat.
(c) Holds a gun to her head.
(d) Covers her mouth with his hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hippolytus playing with in the opening of Scene 4 of "Phaedra's Love"?
2. What does A speak in the final moments of "Crave"?
3. Estimates of the numbers of women raped during the Bosnian War range between what?
4. In the second half of "Crave" who discusses the affairs he is having?
5. Who tells C that she has lost him in Part 2 of "Crave"?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)