|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cleansed, Scenes 8-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the soldier do after taking Ian's gun in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) Shoots Ian with it.
(c) Drinks several cups of coffee.
(d) Eats his breakfast.
2. What does Ian do for Cate when she is aching in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
(a) Draws her a bath.
(b) Gives her a joint.
(c) Mixes her a drink.
(d) Gives her sleeping pills.
3. Ian says in Scene 2 of "Blasted" that who kills children like Cate's brother?
(a) The ethnic militants.
(b) The police.
(c) The United States Army.
(d) The mob.
4. What is Phaedra's daughter's name?
5. What has destroyed the hotel room in Scene 3 of "Blasted"?
(a) A grenade.
(b) A mortar shell.
(c) A tornado.
(d) An earthquake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Phaedra enter with in Scene 4 of "Phaedra's Love"?
2. Hippolytus asks Phaedra when the last time she did what in Scene 4 of "Phaedra's Love"?
3. Who cuts off Carl's hands in Scene 8 of "Cleansed"?
4. What does Ian toss onto the bed before going to the bathroom in Scene 2 of "Blasted"?
5. Why does Phaedra seek a doctor regarding Hippolytus in "Phaedra's Love"?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)