Quiz: Crave, Part 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does A speak in the final moments of "Crave"?
a) A speach.
c) A prayer.
d) The words "I love you."
2. In the second half of "Crave", who discusses the disgust she feels with men and how she needs to be abused to have an orgasm?
3. C in "Crave" suspects the only meaningful thing she will do is what?
a) Get married.
b) Write a book.
c) Have children.
4. In the second half of "Crave" who discusses the affairs he is having?
5. Who browbeats the protagonist for drinking too much...
This section contains 278 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)