|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Wolf with disturbing financial news?
2. According to Wolf's biker friend, how many potential killers were contacted by the woman?
3. The judge sets Willet's bail at which amount?
4. Eagle sends the man on a mission to which location?
5. At what time does Wolf arrive at home?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Eagle fairly confident about Wolf's case?
2. Who is Russell Norris? What is his part in the case?
3. Discuss the next scene involving Eagle, Wolf, and Spider.
4. What does Eagle ask Wolf to do next? What is the purpose?
5. What are Wolf's plans for Christmas night?
6. What does Cupie learn about Grafton?
7. Explain Eagle's plans for New Year's Eve.
8. Who does Eagle hire in chapter 40? What is the job responsibility for the new employee?
9. Eagle calls Wolf with important and disturbing news. What is the news?
10. What request does Eagle make of Barbara?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write your own murder mystery based on SANTA FE RULES. Use Ed Eagle as the lead character. Supply complete storyboards. Include character information, plot, synopsis, etc. Explain your inspiration.
Essay Topic 2
Assuming a psychiatrist's point of view, analyze the situation with Miriam aka Julia. Discuss Julia's past history in regards to psychiatric issues and illegal activity. What would a psychiatrist say about Julia's selfishness and continuous string of schemes? Is Julia mentally ill? What would the terminology be from a psychiatrist's point of view? What kind of treatment might Julia have benefited from before the situation got out of hand? Is the behavior something that can be "cured?" If so, how? If not, what else can be done?
Essay Topic 3
Wolf disobeys the court order and takes Jane on his private plane. Where does the couple go? Why does Wolf disobey the court order? What is in the court order? Does Jane know that Wolf is breaking the law? If so, what does she say? If not, how do you think she would react if she found out? Why is it so important for Wolf to take the trip? What might happen if Wolf gets caught? Does Eagle know about the trip? Explain.
This section contains 848 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)