|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wolf begins to wonder if Grafton's murder involved which of the following:
2. Eagle tells Willet to contact friends who can supply ______ to be used in court.
3. What identifying mark did the person have on his/her body?
4. Who is at the top of the suspect list ?
5. Willet states that he knew the friend by another name. What is the other name?
Essay Topic 1
Ed Eagle is a no nonsense attorney in Santa Fe. Examine Eagle's career. Why do you think Shea recommends Eagle? Does Wolf have any knowledge of criminal law? Do Eagle and Shea know each other? If so, how? Write a complete character description of Ed Eagle. Include physical descriptions and other information gleaned from the text.
Essay Topic 2
Wolf disobeys the court order and takes Jane on his private plane. Where does the couple go? Why does Wolf disobey the court order? What is in the court order? Does Jane know that Wolf is breaking the law? If so, what does she say? If not, how do you think she would react if she found out? Why is it so important for Wolf to take the trip? What might happen if Wolf gets caught? Does Eagle know about the trip? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Examine Stuart Woods' Ed Eagle series. How many books are there? Write a character profile of Ed Eagle. Discuss how the character has progressed and evolved throughout the series. Where might Eagle go next? How might Eagle's relationships change in future books? What type of case might Eagle accept next?
This section contains 1,614 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)