|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is supposed to meet Wolf but arrives late?
2. How much time had Willet lost on this occasion?
3. How much time did Willet lose on this last episode?
4. What is the name of the biker Wolf meets?
5. What item does Willet read in the New York Times?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the context of the conversation between Eagle and Wolf?
2. What does Eagle ask Wolf to do next? What is the purpose?
3. Who is Jackson Tinney? What is his relationship to Willet?
4. What does Willet do when the film is finished?
5. What is the purpose of Barbara Kennerly's appearance at Eagle's office?
6. What is Eagle's perception of Barbara? What does Eagle do next?
7. Explain the exchange between Wolf and Spider.
8. Why does Spider want to meet with Wolf? What does Wolf learn during the conversation?
9. Willet returns home and immediately goes to see which person? What is learned during the visit?
10. Discuss the conversation between Jane and Wolf regarding Mark's death.
Essay Topic 1
Assuming a psychiatrist's point of view, analyze the situation with Miriam aka Julia. Discuss Julia's past history in regards to psychiatric issues and illegal activity. What would a psychiatrist say about Julia's selfishness and continuous string of schemes? Is Julia mentally ill? What would the terminology be from a psychiatrist's point of view? What kind of treatment might Julia have benefited from before the situation got out of hand? Is the behavior something that can be "cured?" If so, how? If not, what else can be done?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the case presented by the district attorney. What is the judge's reaction to the testimony? What is Eagle's reaction? Are there any surprises? What is Eagle's opinion of the prosecutor's charges? What does Eagle say to Wolf? What is Eagle's argument for bail? Who wins the first round? Is Eagle concerned about the district attorney's case? Explain. What is the next step for the district attorney? How does Eagle react? Where does the case go from this point?
Essay Topic 3
Write your own murder mystery based on SANTA FE RULES. Use Ed Eagle as the lead character. Supply complete storyboards. Include character information, plot, synopsis, etc. Explain your inspiration.
This section contains 2,190 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)