Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who questions Willet?
2. One is identified by which of the following:
3. One of the other victims was identified by which of the following:
4. What is the name of Julia's sister?
5. What is this character's profession?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the next scene involving Eagle, Wolf, and Spider.
2. Who greets Willet at Wilderness Gate upon his return? What is Willet's response?
3. Explain Eagle's plans for New Year's Eve.
4. Explain Willet's meeting with his associates in LA.
5. Where does Willet first see Barbara? What is Willet's reaction?
6. What does Eagle ask Wolf to do next? What is the purpose?
7. What is Eagle's perception of Barbara? What does Eagle do next?
8. What does Wolf do on New Year's Day?
9. Who does Eagle hire in chapter 40? What is the job responsibility for the new employee?
10. What are Willet's plans at this point?
Essay Topic 1
Eagle becomes angry with Wolf when he attends the party with Jane. Explain Eagle's reaction. Why is Eagle upset? Has Wolf been banned from the event? Who approaches Eagle regarding Wolf's attendance? Is it Eagle's fault Wolf went to the party? What has Wolf allegedly done wrong? Do you agree or disagree with the judgment? What does Eagle order Wolf to do as soon as possible? Why? Do you think Wolf's actions will affect his case in any way? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Examine Stuart Woods' Ed Eagle series. How many books are there? Write a character profile of Ed Eagle. Discuss how the character has progressed and evolved throughout the series. Where might Eagle go next? How might Eagle's relationships change in future books? What type of case might Eagle accept next?
Essay Topic 3
Miriam aka Julia steals a great deal of money from Wolf. How much money is stolen by Julia? How does she do it? When does she do it? What is the reason for the theft? Who discovers the theft? Where is the money? How can Wolf get the money back? What does the theft tell you about Julia? Does the theft make sense given Barbara's description of her sister? Explain. Who intervenes in the case of the stolen funds? What happens to the money in the end? What would you do in Wolf's position? How did the transfer of the funds compromise Julia's plan?
This section contains 871 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)