Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who questions Willet?
2. One is identified by which of the following:
3. One of the other victims was identified by which of the following:
4. What is the name of Julia's sister?
5. What is this character's profession?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the next scene involving Eagle, Wolf, and Spider.
2. Who greets Willet at Wilderness Gate upon his return? What is Willet's response?
3. Explain Eagle's plans for New Year's Eve.
4. Explain Willet's meeting with his associates in LA.
5. Where does Willet first see Barbara? What is Willet's reaction?
6. What does Eagle ask Wolf to do next? What is the purpose?
7. What is Eagle's perception of Barbara? What does Eagle do next?
8. What does Wolf do on New Year's Day?
9. Who does Eagle hire in chapter 40? What is the job responsibility for the new employee?
10. What are Willet's plans at this point?
Essay Topic 1
Examine Stuart Woods' Ed Eagle series. How many books are there? Write a character profile of Ed Eagle. Discuss how the character has progressed and evolved throughout the series. Where might Eagle go next? How might Eagle's relationships change in future books? What type of case might Eagle accept next?
Essay Topic 2
Explain the scene in which Barbara shoots Julia. Why does Barbara shoot her sister? Are there any alternatives? What are the men doing at this point? What do you think will happen with Monica? What will Ed tell the police about the scene? Do you think Ed will defend Barbara in Julia's death? Was Julia's death murder or self-defense? What do you think will happen to Barbara? Will the punishment be just?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the case presented by the district attorney. What is the judge's reaction to the testimony? What is Eagle's reaction? Are there any surprises? What is Eagle's opinion of the prosecutor's charges? What does Eagle say to Wolf? What is Eagle's argument for bail? Who wins the first round? Is Eagle concerned about the district attorney's case? Explain. What is the next step for the district attorney? How does Eagle react? Where does the case go from this point?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)