|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the restaurant's owner?
2. Where was Willet found by the police?
3. Who is supposed to meet Wolf but arrives late?
4. Willet requests that ____ should be the new executor of Jack's will.
5. What is the name of the biker Wolf meets?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Willet land the plane? What disturbing fact does Willet realize when speaking to the mechanic?
2. What is Willet's first step after meeting with Eagle?
3. What is the purpose of Barbara Kennerly's appearance at Eagle's office?
4. Willet returns home and immediately goes to see which person? What is learned during the visit?
5. What is the conversation between Jane and Wolf during dinner?
6. Where does Willet go when he leaves the house? What mishap occurs?
7. What is Eagle's perception of Barbara? What does Eagle do next?
8. What does Wolf do even though it is breaking the law? Why does Wolf do it?
9. Where does Willet first see Barbara? What is Willet's reaction?
10. Who is Jackson Tinney? What is his relationship to Willet?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine Stuart Woods' Ed Eagle series. How many books are there? Write a character profile of Ed Eagle. Discuss how the character has progressed and evolved throughout the series. Where might Eagle go next? How might Eagle's relationships change in future books? What type of case might Eagle accept next?
Essay Topic 2
Wolf meets Spider in jail. Explain the scene in which the men meet. Who is approached? What is the context of the first conversation? How do the men realize Spider has useful information? What kind of information does Spider have? How can it help Wolf? Is it coincidental that Spider has this information or does it seem a little too convenient? How did Spider get the information? Is it reliable? How does Spider help in the future? Also discuss Spider's criminal past and why Wolf chooses to trust him.
Essay Topic 3
Wolf disobeys the court order and takes Jane on his private plane. Where does the couple go? Why does Wolf disobey the court order? What is in the court order? Does Jane know that Wolf is breaking the law? If so, what does she say? If not, how do you think she would react if she found out? Why is it so important for Wolf to take the trip? What might happen if Wolf gets caught? Does Eagle know about the trip? Explain.
This section contains 857 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)