|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. No matter what happens, Wolf refuses to _____.
2. Willet requests that ____ should be the new executor of Jack's will.
3. Everyone assumes that Ed is a(n):
4. Who is supposed to meet Wolf but arrives late?
5. What is Shea's first name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Willet go when he leaves the house? What mishap occurs?
2. What type of advice is exchanged between Jane and Wolf?
3. Explain the relationship between Eagle and Barbara.
4. What does Willet learn when he reads Tinney's will? What is the big surprise?
5. Discuss the story of Willet and his first wife, Maggie. How did Maggie die?
6. How long does it take Willet to finish the project? Who works alongside Willet at this time?
7. Who is Jackson Tinney? What is his relationship to Willet?
8. Who is the main character in the story? What is the man's profession?
9. Who greets Willet at Wilderness Gate upon his return? What is Willet's response?
10. Discuss the arrival of Jane in Santa Fe.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the scene in which Barbara shoots Julia. Why does Barbara shoot her sister? Are there any alternatives? What are the men doing at this point? What do you think will happen with Monica? What will Ed tell the police about the scene? Do you think Ed will defend Barbara in Julia's death? Was Julia's death murder or self-defense? What do you think will happen to Barbara? Will the punishment be just?
Essay Topic 2
Examine Stuart Woods' Ed Eagle series. How many books are there? Write a character profile of Ed Eagle. Discuss how the character has progressed and evolved throughout the series. Where might Eagle go next? How might Eagle's relationships change in future books? What type of case might Eagle accept next?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the relationship between Barbara and Ed. Are they close? Is there anything unusual about their relationship? How could Barbara's criminal past affect the relationship? Discuss the scene in which Ed first meets Barbara. What is Ed's reaction? Is it a normal reaction or unusual for the attorney? Is Ed's interest in Barbara legal? Is it ethical? Could the relationship between Ed and Barbara cause a conflict of interest in Wolf's case? Explain.
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)