|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many murder victims are there?
2. What is Shea's first name?
3. Willet has problems with what mode of transportation?
4. Who does Willet visit later that same day?
5. What is the name of Jane's daughter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Willet's plans at this point?
2. Discuss at least one of the conversations between Eagle and Willet.
3. What information does Eagle have about the relationship between Barbara and Grafton? What is the current state of their relationship?
4. What type of advice is exchanged between Jane and Wolf?
5. Willet returns home and immediately goes to see which person? What is learned during the visit?
6. What does Wolf do even though it is breaking the law? Why does Wolf do it?
7. Who greets Willet at Wilderness Gate upon his return? What is Willet's response?
8. What is Willet's first step after meeting with Eagle?
9. Who is the main character in the story? What is the man's profession?
10. Where does Willet go when he leaves the house? What mishap occurs?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Wolf disobeys the court order and takes Jane on his private plane. Where does the couple go? Why does Wolf disobey the court order? What is in the court order? Does Jane know that Wolf is breaking the law? If so, what does she say? If not, how do you think she would react if she found out? Why is it so important for Wolf to take the trip? What might happen if Wolf gets caught? Does Eagle know about the trip? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Examine Stuart Woods' Ed Eagle series. How many books are there? Write a character profile of Ed Eagle. Discuss how the character has progressed and evolved throughout the series. Where might Eagle go next? How might Eagle's relationships change in future books? What type of case might Eagle accept next?
Essay Topic 3
Eagle becomes angry with Wolf when he attends the party with Jane. Explain Eagle's reaction. Why is Eagle upset? Has Wolf been banned from the event? Who approaches Eagle regarding Wolf's attendance? Is it Eagle's fault Wolf went to the party? What has Wolf allegedly done wrong? Do you agree or disagree with the judgment? What does Eagle order Wolf to do as soon as possible? Why? Do you think Wolf's actions will affect his case in any way? Explain.
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)