|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eagle sends the man on a mission to which location?
(c) Cayman Islands.
(d) Loa Angeles.
2. What is Wolf's mood on New Year's Eve?
3. Wolf gets up in the middle of night and drinks some _____.
(c) Hot chocolate.
4. Who will become Wolf's new partner?
5. Where is Wolf instructed to meet Eagle the next day?
(a) Police station.
(b) Shea's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which piece of falsified documentation is uncovered by Cupie?
2. What location was used to send the fax?
3. Eagle is able to mitigate some of Carreras' testimony by revealing that he did not:
4. Where does the meeting with Wolf take place?
5. This character is a former employee of which government agency?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Eagle fairly confident about Wolf's case?
2. Explain Wolf's state of mind on New Year's Eve.
3. Explain Eagle's plans for New Year's Eve.
4. What does Cupie find at the paper maker's place?
5. What is the context of the conversation between Eagle and Wolf?
6. What does Wolf find when he arrives at Mark's house?
7. What does Cupie learn about Grafton?
8. What does Eagle ask Wolf to do next? What is the purpose?
9. What news does Wolf receive on New Year's Eve?
10. Who does Eagle hire in chapter 40? What is the job responsibility for the new employee?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)