|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eagle connects the evidence at Shea's office to which character?
2. This person may have knowledge of which of the following:
(a) Fake ID.
(b) Number of people at the meeting.
(c) Hotel guest.
(d) Type of stolen car.
3. What item does Wolf retrieve from the closet?
(a) Tennis racquet.
(b) Snow boots.
4. Where is the character located?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Santa Fe.
5. What does Eagle do during the party?
(a) Drinks too much.
(b) Gets food poisoning.
(c) Sings karaoke.
(d) Sneaks out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man's profession?
2. Who is forced into giving up information against company policy?
3. What happens to the friend before Willet can arrive?
4. How long does Wolf spend at home alone?
5. What does Eagle find in Barbara's apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Russell Norris? What is his part in the case?
2. What does Eagle ask Wolf to do next? What is the purpose?
3. What happens after Wolf turns himself in for the second time?
4. What is discovered about the fax requesting the money transfer? Who is cast as a new suspect?
5. What does Wolf do on New Year's Day?
6. Discuss the conversation between Jane and Wolf regarding Mark's death.
7. What does Cupie find at the paper maker's place?
8. What request does Eagle make of Barbara?
9. What is the context of the conversation between Eagle and Wolf?
10. Why does Spider want to meet with Wolf? What does Wolf learn during the conversation?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)