|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which piece of falsified documentation is uncovered by Cupie?
(a) Death certificate.
(c) Driver's license.
(d) Birth certificate.
2. Who is arrested outside a bar?
3. Where is Wolf instructed to meet Eagle the next day?
(a) Shea's office.
(b) Police station.
4. What is the name of Julia's friend?
5. Who was the murdered woman that was identified as Julia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wolf's mood on New Year's Eve?
2. What is the topic of the meeting?
3. One of Willet's friends asks Willet to bring which object to his office?
4. Eagle is able to mitigate some of Carreras' testimony by revealing that he did not:
5. Who presents Willet's case in court?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain Wolf's state of mind on New Year's Eve.
2. Why is Eagle fairly confident about Wolf's case?
3. What is Julia's explanation of the night of the murders?
4. Why does Spider want to meet with Wolf? What does Wolf learn during the conversation?
5. What news does Wolf receive on New Year's Eve?
6. What is discovered about the fax requesting the money transfer? Who is cast as a new suspect?
7. What request does Eagle make of Barbara?
8. What does Barbara attempt to tell Eagle and Wolf? Why is Barbara at Wolf's house?
9. Who is Russell Norris? What is his part in the case?
10. What does Wolf do on New Year's Day?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)