|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is Willet's bail?
(d) $1 million.
2. Who is the next person to be questioned about the meeting?
3. What does Wolf think about in the night?
(b) Jack's will.
(c) Running away.
(d) Julia's infidelity.
4. Who else is hired by Eagle?
5. How tall is Barbara Kennerly?
Short Answer Questions
1. The judge sets Willet's bail at which amount?
2. At what time does Wolf arrive at home?
3. What is Wolf's mood on New Year's Eve?
4. Before moving to Santa Fe Carreras worked in which other southwestern city?
5. Willet states that he knew the friend by another name. What is the other name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes the sheriff to rule out Wolf as a suspect in Mark's murder?
2. What does Wolf do on New Year's Day?
3. Who is Russell Norris? What is his part in the case?
4. Explain Wolf's state of mind on New Year's Eve.
5. Who does Eagle hire in chapter 40? What is the job responsibility for the new employee?
6. What are Wolf's plans for Christmas night?
7. Why does Spider want to meet with Wolf? What does Wolf learn during the conversation?
8. Explain Eagle's plans for New Year's Eve.
9. What request does Eagle make of Barbara?
10. What does Cupie learn about Grafton?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)