|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Eagle point out to Willet in the courtroom?
2. Willet invites which character to Christmas dinner?
3. How many sisters are there?
4. Who was the murdered woman that was identified as Julia?
5. What item does Willet notice when arriving at the scene?
(a) Window is smashed.
(c) Door is open.
(d) Office is tossed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wolf learns that he cannot retrieve the stolen money until after ______.
2. What is the name of the district attorney?
3. What type of party is it?
4. Eagle is able to mitigate some of Carreras' testimony by revealing that he did not:
5. Eagle asks Wolf for which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Wolf claim not to know Grafton? What is the relationship between Wolf and James Grafton?
2. Why is Eagle fairly confident about Wolf's case?
3. Who is Russell Norris? What is his part in the case?
4. What is Julia's explanation of the night of the murders?
5. What is discovered about the fax requesting the money transfer? Who is cast as a new suspect?
6. Why does Spider want to meet with Wolf? What does Wolf learn during the conversation?
7. Eagle calls Wolf with important and disturbing news. What is the news?
8. Explain Wolf's state of mind on New Year's Eve.
9. Explain the scene at the police station between Eagle and Carreras.
10. Discuss the conversation between Jane and Wolf regarding Mark's death.
This section contains 853 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)