|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This person may have knowledge of which of the following:
(a) Fake ID.
(b) Number of people at the meeting.
(c) Hotel guest.
(d) Type of stolen car.
2. Who calls Wolf with disturbing financial news?
(c) Business manager.
3. What about Willet's relationship with Tinney is called into evidence?
4. What happens to the friend before Willet can arrive?
5. Willet invites which character to Christmas dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about the item?
2. What type of party is it?
3. What is the topic of the meeting?
4. What does Eagle find in Barbara's apartment?
5. Who will become Wolf's new partner?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the next scene involving Eagle, Wolf, and Spider.
2. What does Cupie find at the paper maker's place?
3. Why is Eagle fairly confident about Wolf's case?
4. Who does Eagle hire in chapter 40? What is the job responsibility for the new employee?
5. Explain the scene at the police station between Eagle and Carreras.
6. Why does Spider want to meet with Wolf? What does Wolf learn during the conversation?
7. What is Julia's explanation of the night of the murders?
8. What does Barbara attempt to tell Eagle and Wolf? Why is Barbara at Wolf's house?
9. What request does Eagle make of Barbara?
10. Who is Russell Norris? What is his part in the case?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)