|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the district attorney?
2. Willet invites which character to Christmas dinner?
3. What item does Eagle point out to Willet in the courtroom?
4. According to Wolf's biker friend, how many potential killers were contacted by the woman?
5. Who else is hired by Eagle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eagle order Willet to do?
2. Where is Wolf when Eagle calls him?
3. What is the shape of the tattoo shared by the women?
4. Who presents Willet's case in court?
5. Eagle asks Barbara about the whereabouts of which of the following:
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cupie learn about Grafton?
2. Explain the scene at the police station between Eagle and Carreras.
3. What does Cupie find at the paper maker's place?
4. What is the context of the conversation between Eagle and Wolf?
5. What is discovered about the fax requesting the money transfer? Who is cast as a new suspect?
6. What causes the sheriff to rule out Wolf as a suspect in Mark's murder?
7. Discuss the conversation between Jane and Wolf regarding Mark's death.
8. What does Barbara attempt to tell Eagle and Wolf? Why is Barbara at Wolf's house?
9. What does Wolf find when he arrives at Mark's house?
10. Explain Wolf's state of mind on New Year's Eve.
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)