|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is Willet's bail?
(c) $1 million.
2. Who will become Wolf's new partner?
3. What is the name of Julia's friend?
4. The interviewee refers to what event?
(a) High school graduation.
(b) 21st birthday.
(c) Spring break.
(d) Summer vacation.
5. What about Willet's relationship with Tinney is called into evidence?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Wolf spend at home alone?
2. What location was used to send the fax?
3. This person may have knowledge of which of the following:
4. Eagle asks Wolf for which of the following?
5. This character is a former employee of which government agency?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Russell Norris? What is his part in the case?
2. What is discovered about the fax requesting the money transfer? Who is cast as a new suspect?
3. What happens after Wolf turns himself in for the second time?
4. What causes the sheriff to rule out Wolf as a suspect in Mark's murder?
5. Discuss the conversation between Jane and Wolf regarding Mark's death.
6. What does Cupie find at the paper maker's place?
7. Explain the relationship between the women and the tattoos. Why are the tattoos important?
8. What surprises Eagle about the court documents?
9. What part of Julia's plan went awry?
10. What does Barbara attempt to tell Eagle and Wolf? Why is Barbara at Wolf's house?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)