|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall is Barbara Kennerly?
2. Wolf begins to wonder if Grafton's murder involved which of the following:
(d) Mistaken identity.
3. Wolf asks Jane to take Sara to which location?
(a) Day care.
(c) Police station.
4. Where does Wolf go after the entire ordeal is over?
(a) Santa Fe.
(b) Los Angeles.
5. What is the shape of the tattoo shared by the women?
Short Answer Questions
1. Willet was seen in the company of which of the following:
2. This character is a former employee of which government agency?
3. Willet invites which character to Christmas dinner?
4. Eagle is able to mitigate some of Carreras' testimony by revealing that he did not:
5. Who does Eagle take to a party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Barbara attempt to tell Eagle and Wolf? Why is Barbara at Wolf's house?
2. What is discovered about the fax requesting the money transfer? Who is cast as a new suspect?
3. Explain Wolf's state of mind on New Year's Eve.
4. What causes the sheriff to rule out Wolf as a suspect in Mark's murder?
5. What does Cupie learn about Grafton?
6. What part of Julia's plan went awry?
7. What is Julia's explanation of the night of the murders?
8. Why does Spider want to meet with Wolf? What does Wolf learn during the conversation?
9. What is the context of the conversation between Eagle and Wolf?
10. Discuss the conversation between Jane and Wolf regarding Mark's death.
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)