|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this friend supposedly do for a living?
2. Who was the murdered woman that was identified as Julia?
3. Who will become Wolf's new partner?
4. How long does Wolf spend at home alone?
(a) 6 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 3 days.
5. Who is the next person to be questioned about the meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. Wolf begins to wonder if Grafton's murder involved which of the following:
2. Wolf learns that he cannot retrieve the stolen money until after ______.
3. Eagle asks Barbara about the whereabouts of which of the following:
4. Who does Eagle ask to testify at Wolf's trial?
5. Where does the meeting with Wolf take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. What request does Eagle make of Barbara?
2. Explain the relationship between the women and the tattoos. Why are the tattoos important?
3. What does Wolf do on New Year's Day?
4. What causes the sheriff to rule out Wolf as a suspect in Mark's murder?
5. What is Julia's explanation of the night of the murders?
6. What are Wolf's plans for Christmas night?
7. What does Eagle ask Wolf to do next? What is the purpose?
8. Who does Eagle hire in chapter 40? What is the job responsibility for the new employee?
9. Who is Russell Norris? What is his part in the case?
10. Explain the scene at the police station between Eagle and Carreras.
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)