|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is Willet's bail?
(c) $1 million.
2. Who presents Willet's case in court?
(b) District attorney.
(d) Defense attorney.
3. Which piece of falsified documentation is uncovered by Cupie?
(a) Birth certificate.
(b) Death certificate.
(c) Driver's license.
4. What is unusual about the item?
(a) It does not belong to Barbara.
(b) It is packaged in plastic.
(c) It is torn in half.
(d) It is wet.
5. Who was the murdered woman that was identified as Julia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the sisters?
2. What type of party is it?
3. Who calls Willet asking for a meeting?
4. Who does Eagle take to a party?
5. What does this friend supposedly do for a living?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Spider want to meet with Wolf? What does Wolf learn during the conversation?
2. Explain Wolf's state of mind on New Year's Eve.
3. What is the context of the conversation between Eagle and Wolf?
4. Who is Russell Norris? What is his part in the case?
5. Why does Wolf claim not to know Grafton? What is the relationship between Wolf and James Grafton?
6. What does Wolf find when he arrives at Mark's house?
7. Discuss the conversation between Jane and Wolf regarding Mark's death.
8. What does Barbara attempt to tell Eagle and Wolf? Why is Barbara at Wolf's house?
9. What are Wolf's plans for Christmas night?
10. What news does Wolf receive on New Year's Eve?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)