|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does Wolf arrive at home?
2. Who is arrested outside a bar?
3. How much is Willet's bail?
(a) $1 million.
4. What is Wolf's mood on New Year's Eve?
5. What was the cause of Wolf's memory loss?
(a) Post traumatic stress.
(d) Head wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wolf ponders the last conversation he had with _____.
2. Roughly how much money is missing from Wolf's accounts?
3. According to Wolf's biker friend, how many potential killers were contacted by the woman?
4. Willet invites which character to Christmas dinner?
5. Who was the murdered woman that was identified as Julia?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Eagle fairly confident about Wolf's case?
2. Discuss the next scene involving Eagle, Wolf, and Spider.
3. What request does Eagle make of Barbara?
4. Explain the scene at the police station between Eagle and Carreras.
5. What causes the sheriff to rule out Wolf as a suspect in Mark's murder?
6. What does Barbara attempt to tell Eagle and Wolf? Why is Barbara at Wolf's house?
7. What news does Wolf receive on New Year's Eve?
8. What is discovered about the fax requesting the money transfer? Who is cast as a new suspect?
9. Who is Russell Norris? What is his part in the case?
10. Explain Eagle's plans for New Year's Eve.
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)