|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is arrested outside a bar?
2. Where does Wolf go after the entire ordeal is over?
(a) Santa Fe.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. Willet invites which character to Christmas dinner?
4. What is Wolf's mood on New Year's Eve?
5. Who presents Willet's case in court?
(c) Defense attorney.
(d) District attorney.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the district attorney?
2. Willet was seen in the company of which of the following:
3. This person may have knowledge of which of the following:
4. Who is hired by Eagle?
5. Where does the meeting with Wolf take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Wolf claim not to know Grafton? What is the relationship between Wolf and James Grafton?
2. Explain Eagle's plans for New Year's Eve.
3. Eagle calls Wolf with important and disturbing news. What is the news?
4. What causes the sheriff to rule out Wolf as a suspect in Mark's murder?
5. What happens after Wolf turns himself in for the second time?
6. What news does Wolf receive on New Year's Eve?
7. Who does Eagle hire in chapter 40? What is the job responsibility for the new employee?
8. What does Cupie find at the paper maker's place?
9. What request does Eagle make of Barbara?
10. What part of Julia's plan went awry?
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)