|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The judge sets Willet's bail at which amount?
2. What is the alleged motive of Willet's murder charge?
3. Who is suspected of stealing the money?
4. Willet states that he knew the friend by another name. What is the other name?
5. Eagle asks Barbara about the whereabouts of which of the following:
Short Answer Questions
1. Which piece of falsified documentation is uncovered by Cupie?
2. Wolf begins to wonder if Grafton's murder involved which of the following:
3. Eagle is able to mitigate some of Carreras' testimony by revealing that he did not:
4. Where is the character located?
5. What is unusual about the item?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Russell Norris? What is his part in the case?
2. What does Cupie learn about Grafton?
3. What news does Wolf receive on New Year's Eve?
4. What causes the sheriff to rule out Wolf as a suspect in Mark's murder?
5. What does Cupie find at the paper maker's place?
6. What does Barbara attempt to tell Eagle and Wolf? Why is Barbara at Wolf's house?
7. What is discovered about the fax requesting the money transfer? Who is cast as a new suspect?
8. Discuss the next scene involving Eagle, Wolf, and Spider.
9. What part of Julia's plan went awry?
10. Why does Wolf claim not to know Grafton? What is the relationship between Wolf and James Grafton?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)