|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Wolf go after the entire ordeal is over?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) Santa Fe.
2. Who does Eagle ask to testify at Wolf's trial?
3. One of Willet's friends asks Willet to bring which object to his office?
4. What does this friend supposedly do for a living?
5. Eagle is able to mitigate some of Carreras' testimony by revealing that he did not:
(a) Serve a warrant.
(b) Investigate the scene.
(c) Follow procedure.
(d) Read Willet's rights.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolf think about in the night?
2. Who is the next person to be questioned about the meeting?
3. Who else is hired by Eagle?
4. What is the name of the district attorney?
5. Which piece of falsified documentation is uncovered by Cupie?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)