|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the meeting with Wolf take place?
(a) Parking lot.
2. Who shoots Julia?
3. Roughly how much money is missing from Wolf's accounts?
(a) $3.5 million.
(b) $2 million.
(c) $4 million.
(d) $1.5 million.
4. What is Norris' first name?
5. Who will become Wolf's new partner?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eagle ask to testify at Wolf's trial?
2. At what time does Wolf arrive at home?
3. Who is at the top of the suspect list ?
4. Most of the case against Willet is based on the testimony of which of the following:
5. According to Wolf's biker friend, how many potential killers were contacted by the woman?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes the sheriff to rule out Wolf as a suspect in Mark's murder?
2. What is discovered about the fax requesting the money transfer? Who is cast as a new suspect?
3. What does Barbara attempt to tell Eagle and Wolf? Why is Barbara at Wolf's house?
4. What happens after Wolf turns himself in for the second time?
5. What does Wolf do on New Year's Day?
6. What does Eagle ask Wolf to do next? What is the purpose?
7. What does Cupie find at the paper maker's place?
8. Discuss the next scene involving Eagle, Wolf, and Spider.
9. What are Wolf's plans for Christmas night?
10. Eagle calls Wolf with important and disturbing news. What is the news?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)