|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the district attorney?
2. Who is the next person to be questioned about the meeting?
3. What about Willet's relationship with Tinney is called into evidence?
4. What is Wolf's mood on New Year's Eve?
5. Before moving to Santa Fe Carreras worked in which other southwestern city?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Carreras' rank?
2. Wolf ponders the last conversation he had with _____.
3. What item does Wolf retrieve from the closet?
4. Wolf begins to wonder if Grafton's murder involved which of the following:
5. What does Wolf think about in the night?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Wolf claim not to know Grafton? What is the relationship between Wolf and James Grafton?
2. Eagle calls Wolf with important and disturbing news. What is the news?
3. What does Wolf find when he arrives at Mark's house?
4. Explain the relationship between the women and the tattoos. Why are the tattoos important?
5. What does Cupie find at the paper maker's place?
6. Discuss the next scene involving Eagle, Wolf, and Spider.
7. Why is Eagle fairly confident about Wolf's case?
8. What does Cupie learn about Grafton?
9. Why does Spider want to meet with Wolf? What does Wolf learn during the conversation?
10. Explain Eagle's plans for New Year's Eve.
This section contains 825 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)