|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Norris' first name?
2. Wolf gets up in the middle of night and drinks some _____.
(a) Hot chocolate.
3. Wolf ponders the last conversation he had with _____.
4. At what time does Wolf arrive at home?
5. What is Willet ordered to do?
(a) Meet Eagle at the courthouse.
(b) Stay in hiding.
(c) Contact the police.
(d) Turn over his gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Eagle point out to Willet in the courtroom?
2. Which piece of falsified documentation is uncovered by Cupie?
3. What does Eagle find in Barbara's apartment?
4. What type of party is it?
5. How tall is Barbara Kennerly?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the conversation between Jane and Wolf regarding Mark's death.
2. What news does Wolf receive on New Year's Eve?
3. What happens after Wolf turns himself in for the second time?
4. What causes the sheriff to rule out Wolf as a suspect in Mark's murder?
5. What are Wolf's plans for Christmas night?
6. What does Cupie find at the paper maker's place?
7. Explain Wolf's state of mind on New Year's Eve.
8. What part of Julia's plan went awry?
9. Explain the scene at the police station between Eagle and Carreras.
10. Who does Eagle hire in chapter 40? What is the job responsibility for the new employee?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)