|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What identifying mark did the person have on his/her body?
(b) Cleft palate.
2. Eagle is able to mitigate some of Carreras' testimony by revealing that he did not:
(a) Follow procedure.
(b) Serve a warrant.
(c) Investigate the scene.
(d) Read Willet's rights.
3. Eagle contemplates using the theft as a(n) _______.
(b) Closing argument.
(c) Extenuating circumstance.
4. Who calls Willet asking for a meeting?
5. Wolf begins to wonder if Grafton's murder involved which of the following:
(d) Mistaken identity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Wolf go after the entire ordeal is over?
2. What is Carreras' rank?
3. What is the shape of the tattoo shared by the women?
4. Who presents Willet's case in court?
5. What does Wolf think about in the night?
Short Essay Questions
1. What part of Julia's plan went awry?
2. What does Wolf do on New Year's Day?
3. Who is Russell Norris? What is his part in the case?
4. Discuss the conversation between Jane and Wolf regarding Mark's death.
5. What does Wolf find when he arrives at Mark's house?
6. What happens after Wolf turns himself in for the second time?
7. What is Julia's explanation of the night of the murders?
8. What request does Eagle make of Barbara?
9. What does Barbara attempt to tell Eagle and Wolf? Why is Barbara at Wolf's house?
10. What does Cupie find at the paper maker's place?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)