|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name on the falsified document?
2. What type of party is it?
(a) New Year's Eve.
3. Before moving to Santa Fe Carreras worked in which other southwestern city?
4. Most of the case against Willet is based on the testimony of which of the following:
5. Who is hired by Eagle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the next person to be questioned about the meeting?
2. What is Willet ordered to do?
3. What is the alleged motive of Willet's murder charge?
4. Eagle asks Wolf for which of the following?
5. Who shoots Julia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the context of the conversation between Eagle and Wolf?
2. Who is Russell Norris? What is his part in the case?
3. What happens after Wolf turns himself in for the second time?
4. What is discovered about the fax requesting the money transfer? Who is cast as a new suspect?
5. What does Wolf find when he arrives at Mark's house?
6. Why does Spider want to meet with Wolf? What does Wolf learn during the conversation?
7. What request does Eagle make of Barbara?
8. Why does Wolf claim not to know Grafton? What is the relationship between Wolf and James Grafton?
9. What does Eagle ask Wolf to do next? What is the purpose?
10. What causes the sheriff to rule out Wolf as a suspect in Mark's murder?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)