|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The court states that Willet was seen in which of the following locations?
(a) Hardware store.
2. What does Eagle do during the party?
(a) Sneaks out.
(b) Drinks too much.
(c) Sings karaoke.
(d) Gets food poisoning.
3. What is the shape of the tattoo shared by the women?
4. Where is Wolf instructed to meet Eagle the next day?
(a) Shea's office.
(c) Police station.
5. What is unusual about the item?
(a) It is torn in half.
(b) It is packaged in plastic.
(c) It is wet.
(d) It does not belong to Barbara.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Barbara Kennerly?
2. Who is the next person to be questioned about the meeting?
3. Who is suspected of stealing the money?
4. Where does the meeting with Wolf take place?
5. Who is the recipient of the fake document?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Wolf turns himself in for the second time?
2. Explain the relationship between the women and the tattoos. Why are the tattoos important?
3. Why does Spider want to meet with Wolf? What does Wolf learn during the conversation?
4. Discuss the conversation between Jane and Wolf regarding Mark's death.
5. What does Barbara attempt to tell Eagle and Wolf? Why is Barbara at Wolf's house?
6. Explain the scene at the police station between Eagle and Carreras.
7. What is the context of the conversation between Eagle and Wolf?
8. What does Eagle ask Wolf to do next? What is the purpose?
9. Who is Russell Norris? What is his part in the case?
10. What are Wolf's plans for Christmas night?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)