|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Wolf when Eagle calls him?
2. Where is the character located?
(b) Santa Fe.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. Which of the following is not one of the sisters?
4. Eagle is able to mitigate some of Carreras' testimony by revealing that he did not:
(a) Read Willet's rights.
(b) Serve a warrant.
(c) Investigate the scene.
(d) Follow procedure.
5. Which piece of falsified documentation is uncovered by Cupie?
(b) Death certificate.
(c) Birth certificate.
(d) Driver's license.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wolf ponders the last conversation he had with _____.
2. At what time does Wolf arrive at home?
3. Roughly how much money is missing from Wolf's accounts?
4. Who was the murdered woman that was identified as Julia?
5. What was the cause of Wolf's memory loss?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Eagle fairly confident about Wolf's case?
2. What does Cupie find at the paper maker's place?
3. Why does Spider want to meet with Wolf? What does Wolf learn during the conversation?
4. What does Eagle ask Wolf to do next? What is the purpose?
5. Why does Wolf claim not to know Grafton? What is the relationship between Wolf and James Grafton?
6. Explain the scene at the police station between Eagle and Carreras.
7. What is Julia's explanation of the night of the murders?
8. Explain Eagle's plans for New Year's Eve.
9. What causes the sheriff to rule out Wolf as a suspect in Mark's murder?
10. Discuss the next scene involving Eagle, Wolf, and Spider.
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)