|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Wolf retrieve from the closet?
(a) Snow boots.
(c) Tennis racquet.
2. Who else is hired by Eagle?
3. What does Eagle order Willet to do?
(a) Call Jane.
(c) Pay a larger retainer.
(d) Talk to the sheriff.
4. Willet states that he knew the friend by another name. What is the other name?
5. What is the man's profession?
(c) Private investigator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the meeting with Wolf take place?
2. Who is hired by Eagle?
3. What is Norris' first name?
4. Who presents Willet's case in court?
5. Eagle is able to mitigate some of Carreras' testimony by revealing that he did not:
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the scene at the police station between Eagle and Carreras.
2. Why does Wolf claim not to know Grafton? What is the relationship between Wolf and James Grafton?
3. What does Barbara attempt to tell Eagle and Wolf? Why is Barbara at Wolf's house?
4. What happens after Wolf turns himself in for the second time?
5. Why does Spider want to meet with Wolf? What does Wolf learn during the conversation?
6. What surprises Eagle about the court documents?
7. What is the context of the conversation between Eagle and Wolf?
8. What news does Wolf receive on New Year's Eve?
9. What causes the sheriff to rule out Wolf as a suspect in Mark's murder?
10. Discuss the next scene involving Eagle, Wolf, and Spider.
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)