|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eagle asks Wolf for which of the following?
(d) Power of attorney.
2. What item does Willet notice when arriving at the scene?
(b) Window is smashed.
(c) Door is open.
(d) Office is tossed.
3. This person may have knowledge of which of the following:
(a) Fake ID.
(b) Type of stolen car.
(c) Hotel guest.
(d) Number of people at the meeting.
4. Who shoots Julia?
5. Before moving to Santa Fe Carreras worked in which other southwestern city?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Wolf when Eagle calls him?
2. What was the cause of Wolf's memory loss?
3. What happens to the friend before Willet can arrive?
4. What is the profession of the next potential lead?
5. Where is Wolf instructed to meet Eagle the next day?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wolf find when he arrives at Mark's house?
2. What causes the sheriff to rule out Wolf as a suspect in Mark's murder?
3. Discuss the next scene involving Eagle, Wolf, and Spider.
4. What news does Wolf receive on New Year's Eve?
5. What does Barbara attempt to tell Eagle and Wolf? Why is Barbara at Wolf's house?
6. What is discovered about the fax requesting the money transfer? Who is cast as a new suspect?
7. Explain the scene at the police station between Eagle and Carreras.
8. What does Cupie learn about Grafton?
9. Explain the relationship between the women and the tattoos. Why are the tattoos important?
10. What is the context of the conversation between Eagle and Wolf?
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)