|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eagle find in Barbara's apartment?
(a) Large amount of cash.
(b) Fake ID.
(c) Letter from Julia.
2. What is the alleged motive of Willet's murder charge?
3. Who presents Willet's case in court?
(a) District attorney.
(d) Defense attorney.
4. Although Eagle has just cause he tells Willet that he does not want to lean on which of the following:
(a) Character references.
(b) Witness statements.
(d) Phone records.
5. Where is the character located?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Santa Fe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Willet states that he knew the friend by another name. What is the other name?
2. Where does Wolf go after the entire ordeal is over?
3. What is Willet ordered to do?
4. What is the topic of the meeting?
5. Wolf begins to wonder if Grafton's murder involved which of the following:
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the scene at the police station between Eagle and Carreras.
2. What is discovered about the fax requesting the money transfer? Who is cast as a new suspect?
3. What does Wolf find when he arrives at Mark's house?
4. What are Wolf's plans for Christmas night?
5. What does Barbara attempt to tell Eagle and Wolf? Why is Barbara at Wolf's house?
6. What does Wolf do on New Year's Day?
7. Why is Eagle fairly confident about Wolf's case?
8. What does Cupie learn about Grafton?
9. What does Eagle ask Wolf to do next? What is the purpose?
10. What causes the sheriff to rule out Wolf as a suspect in Mark's murder?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)