|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the aviation company?
(a) California Aviation.
(b) Phoenix Motorworks.
(c) Los Angeles Private.
(d) LAX Aviation.
2. One is identified by which of the following:
(c) Name badge.
3. What caused the end of the marriage?
(a) He cheated.
(c) She cheated.
4. What item does Willet read in the New York Times?
(a) His obituary.
(c) News of partner's trial.
(d) Stock reports.
5. How many murder victims are there?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at Wolf's house?
2. What do Barbara and Julia have in common?
3. What is the name of Julia's sister?
4. Who questions Shea about Willet's mental state?
5. The woman is housed in a correctional facility in which city?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the relationship between Eagle and Barbara.
2. What type of advice is exchanged between Jane and Wolf?
3. Who is the main character in the story? What is the man's profession?
4. What does Willet do when the film is finished?
5. Discuss the meeting between Eagle and Shea. What does Eagle learn?
6. Where does Willet land the plane? What disturbing fact does Willet realize when speaking to the mechanic?
7. Discuss at least one of the conversations between Eagle and Willet.
8. Where does Willet go when he leaves the house? What mishap occurs?
9. What does Wolf do even though it is breaking the law? Why does Wolf do it?
10. What are Willet's plans at this point?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)