|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Willet has problems with what mode of transportation?
2. What must be done in preparation for the holiday?
(a) Party planning.
3. Who is waiting for Willet when he arrives home?
4. Who does Wolf meets for drinks later that day?
5. Wolf is scheduled to go to a(n) ______ the next morning.
(a) Attorney's office.
(b) Shopping mall.
(c) Breakfast meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time did Willet lose on this last episode?
2. Willet is asked about his frequent _____.
3. What is this character's profession?
4. What was the name of Willet's first wife?
5. What holiday is rapidly approaching?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Willet first see Barbara? What is Willet's reaction?
2. Discuss the arrival of Jane in Santa Fe.
3. Why is Eagle annoyed with Willet at the party? What are Eagle's instructions to Willet?
4. What are Willet's plans at this point?
5. What are the two main settings used in the story?
6. Explain the exchange between Wolf and Spider.
7. Where does Willet land the plane? What disturbing fact does Willet realize when speaking to the mechanic?
8. What does Shea find so strange about the accident?
9. What information does Eagle have about the relationship between Barbara and Grafton? What is the current state of their relationship?
10. What is the purpose of Barbara Kennerly's appearance at Eagle's office?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)