|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The doctor refuses to share ____ with Willet.
(a) The results.
(b) Confidential records.
(c) His office.
(d) Professional opinions.
2. What term is used to describe turning oneself into the police? It is said that he will have to ______.
(a) Take a dirt nap.
(b) Pull punches.
(c) March to the beat of a different drum.
(d) Face the music.
3. Shea suggests that Willet call a _____.
4. Willet arranges to retrieve Jack's _____.
(a) Tax returns.
(c) Phone records.
(d) Partnership agreement.
5. How much time did Willet lose on this last episode?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 12 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous landmark does Willet pass on the way to his LA house?
2. What is the name of the funeral director?
3. Which character is plagued with loneliness?
4. What is the man's unusual first name?
5. The "ancient towers" are formed from what type of rocks?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the purpose of Barbara Kennerly's appearance at Eagle's office?
2. Explain the relationship between the women and the tattoos. Why are the tattoos important?
3. What are Willet's plans at this point?
4. How long does it take Willet to finish the project? Who works alongside Willet at this time?
5. What type of advice is exchanged between Jane and Wolf?
6. Discuss the conversation between Jane and Wolf regarding Mark's death.
7. What are Wolf's plans for Christmas night?
8. Discuss at least one of the conversations between Eagle and Willet.
9. Willet returns home and immediately goes to see which person? What is learned during the visit?
10. What does Wolf find when he arrives at Mark's house?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)