|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Willet when he arrives home?
2. Willet is asked about his frequent _____.
(b) Stomach pain.
(d) Black outs.
3. What is this character's profession?
(a) Movie producer.
(b) Ranch owner.
(d) Talent agent.
4. What is the name of the aviation company?
(a) LAX Aviation.
(b) California Aviation.
(c) Los Angeles Private.
(d) Phoenix Motorworks.
5. No matter what happens, Wolf refuses to _____.
(b) Offer a raise.
(c) Leave the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Willet found by the police?
2. The victims were killed by which method?
3. In addition to Santa Fe this person also owns a home in which city?
4. Who is the sole beneficiary of Tinney's will?
5. What is the name of the man interviewing Willet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the purpose of Eagle's trip to the Women's Correctional Facility in Poughkeepsie? Who does Eagle meet?
2. Discuss the arrival of Jane in Santa Fe.
3. What is the purpose of Barbara Kennerly's appearance at Eagle's office?
4. What does Willet do in order to alleviate his loneliness?
5. Explain the relationship between Eagle and Barbara.
6. What shocking news does Willet receive when he reads the newspaper in his hotel room?
7. Who is the main character in the story? What is the man's profession?
8. Where does Willet first see Barbara? What is Willet's reaction?
9. How long does it take Willet to finish the project? Who works alongside Willet at this time?
10. Discuss the story of Willet and his first wife, Maggie. How did Maggie die?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)