|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the machine is damaged?
(c) Fuel pump.
2. Who questions Shea about Willet's mental state?
3. Who questions Willet?
(b) Chief of police.
4. As a result Willet must spend the day near which famous landmark?
(a) Hoover Dam.
(b) Hollywood Boulevard.
(c) Lake Tahoe.
(d) Grand Canyon.
5. What do Wolf, Jane and Sara do in the evening?
(a) Play cards.
(b) Go for a walk.
(d) Watch a movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not one of the items recommended by Willet?
2. What is this character's profession?
3. What famous landmark does Willet pass on the way to his LA house?
4. What item does Willet read in the New York Times?
5. What is Willet's current plea?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Jackson Tinney? What is his relationship to Willet?
2. How long does it take Willet to finish the project? Who works alongside Willet at this time?
3. What does Willet do in order to alleviate his loneliness?
4. What is Willet's first step after meeting with Eagle?
5. What are Willet's plans at this point?
6. Discuss the story of Willet and his first wife, Maggie. How did Maggie die?
7. Who greets Willet at Wilderness Gate upon his return? What is Willet's response?
8. What is Eagle's perception of Barbara? What does Eagle do next?
9. What is the purpose of Barbara Kennerly's appearance at Eagle's office?
10. What does Shea find so strange about the accident?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)