|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hannah was found guilty of planning whose murder?
2. What item does Willet read in the New York Times?
(a) Stock reports.
(c) News of partner's trial.
(d) His obituary.
3. Where was Willet found by the police?
4. Which of the following is discussed by the two men?
(c) New movie.
5. Hannah recently changed her name to ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Willet plan to go before calling the police?
2. In fact, Ed was born into a(n) _____ family.
3. The victims were killed by which method?
4. What is the name of the aviation company?
5. What is the name of the man Shea recommends?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the two main settings used in the story?
2. Where does Willet go when he leaves the house? What mishap occurs?
3. Discuss the story of Willet and his first wife, Maggie. How did Maggie die?
4. What shocking news does Willet receive when he reads the newspaper in his hotel room?
5. What does Willet learn when he reads Tinney's will? What is the big surprise?
6. What is the purpose of Barbara Kennerly's appearance at Eagle's office?
7. What type of advice is exchanged between Jane and Wolf?
8. Who is the main character in the story? What is the man's profession?
9. Where does Willet land the plane? What disturbing fact does Willet realize when speaking to the mechanic?
10. Who greets Willet at Wilderness Gate upon his return? What is Willet's response?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)