|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The woman asks Eagle to help her find ______.
(a) An apartment.
(b) A gun.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) A job.
2. Willet has no recollection of which of the following:
(a) Driving the car.
(b) Calling his lawyer.
(c) Yelling at his wife.
(d) Buying a gun.
3. What type of treatment does Willet undergo?
(a) Shock therapy.
4. What is the name of the valley that fascinates Jane?
5. Hannah recently changed her name to ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to visit Eagle at his office?
2. What do Wolf, Jane and Sara do in the evening?
3. Who questions Willet?
4. The victims were killed by which method?
5. What is the name of the funeral director?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Willet do when the film is finished?
2. What shocking news does Willet receive when he reads the newspaper in his hotel room?
3. What information does Eagle have about the relationship between Barbara and Grafton? What is the current state of their relationship?
4. Explain Willet's meeting with his associates in LA.
5. What does Willet do in order to alleviate his loneliness?
6. What is Eagle's perception of Barbara? What does Eagle do next?
7. What is the conversation between Jane and Wolf during dinner?
8. Who greets Willet at Wilderness Gate upon his return? What is Willet's response?
9. Discuss the story of Willet and his first wife, Maggie. How did Maggie die?
10. What is the purpose of Eagle's trip to the Women's Correctional Facility in Poughkeepsie? Who does Eagle meet?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)