|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man interviewing Willet?
2. What is Willet's current plea?
(a) Diminshed capacity.
(b) Temporary insanity.
(c) Not Guilty.
3. What does Wolf take to the mountaintop?
4. Where was Willet found by the police?
5. Who questions Willet?
(b) Chief of police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is learned about the new wife?
2. Which is not one of the items recommended by Willet?
3. It is suspicious that Willet seems to lack ____.
4. As a result Willet must spend the day near which famous landmark?
5. Who does Willet visit later that same day?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss at least one of the conversations between Eagle and Willet.
2. What is the purpose of Eagle's trip to the Women's Correctional Facility in Poughkeepsie? Who does Eagle meet?
3. Discuss the arrival of Jane in Santa Fe.
4. What does Wolf do even though it is breaking the law? Why does Wolf do it?
5. How long does it take Willet to finish the project? Who works alongside Willet at this time?
6. What does Willet do when the film is finished?
7. Who greets Willet at Wilderness Gate upon his return? What is Willet's response?
8. Explain Willet's meeting with his associates in LA.
9. Explain the exchange between Wolf and Spider.
10. Explain the relationship between Eagle and Barbara.
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)