|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is invited to spend the holiday at his/her house?
2. Who is desperately trying to get the man's attention during breakfast?
3. The doctor refuses to share ____ with Willet.
(a) The results.
(b) Professional opinions.
(c) His office.
(d) Confidential records.
4. In fact, Ed was born into a(n) _____ family.
5. What is the name of the restaurant patronized by Willet and Deering?
(b) Salsa Verde.
(c) Grand Hotel.
(d) Bel Air Bistro.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is plagued with loneliness?
2. What is the name of Jane's daughter?
3. What word is best used to describe the biker?
4. What must be done in preparation for the holiday?
5. Who has escaped from prison?
Short Essay Questions
1. How long does it take Willet to finish the project? Who works alongside Willet at this time?
2. What is the purpose of Barbara Kennerly's appearance at Eagle's office?
3. Who is the main character in the story? What is the man's profession?
4. Discuss at least one of the conversations between Eagle and Willet.
5. Where does Willet first see Barbara? What is Willet's reaction?
6. Discuss the arrival of Jane in Santa Fe.
7. Where does Willet go when he leaves the house? What mishap occurs?
8. What is the conversation between Jane and Wolf during dinner?
9. Examine the first scene in which the reader meets Willet.
10. Explain Willet's meeting with his associates in LA.
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)