|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man interviewing Willet?
2. Who is desperately trying to get the man's attention during breakfast?
3. What is the name of the restaurant's owner?
4. What is the name of the valley that fascinates Jane?
5. How much time did Willet lose on this last episode?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 12 hours.
(d) 1 day.
Short Answer Questions
1. The victims were killed by which method?
2. On what road did the car accident occur?
3. Willet has no recollection of which of the following:
4. Willet lands at which airport?
5. What is Shea's first name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who greets Willet at Wilderness Gate upon his return? What is Willet's response?
2. What is Eagle's perception of Barbara? What does Eagle do next?
3. Where does Willet first see Barbara? What is Willet's reaction?
4. What is the purpose of Barbara Kennerly's appearance at Eagle's office?
5. What is Willet's first step after meeting with Eagle?
6. Explain the exchange between Wolf and Spider.
7. Willet returns home and immediately goes to see which person? What is learned during the visit?
8. How long does it take Willet to finish the project? Who works alongside Willet at this time?
9. Where does Willet land the plane? What disturbing fact does Willet realize when speaking to the mechanic?
10. What is the conversation between Jane and Wolf during dinner?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)