|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phrase best describes Ed Eagle?
(a) Easy going.
(b) Wishy washy.
2. What is the man's unusual first name?
3. It is suspicious that Willet seems to lack ____.
4. No matter what happens, Wolf refuses to _____.
(b) Leave the house.
(d) Offer a raise.
5. Willet takes Jane to dinner at the home of the Duke and Duchess of ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must be done in preparation for the holiday?
2. What is the name of Jane's daughter?
3. The woman is housed in a correctional facility in which city?
4. Where does Willet find a stranger?
5. How much time did Willet lose on this last episode?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the relationship between Eagle and Barbara.
2. Discuss the arrival of Jane in Santa Fe.
3. What is the purpose of Barbara Kennerly's appearance at Eagle's office?
4. Who is Jackson Tinney? What is his relationship to Willet?
5. Where does Willet first see Barbara? What is Willet's reaction?
6. What is the purpose of Eagle's trip to the Women's Correctional Facility in Poughkeepsie? Who does Eagle meet?
7. What does Willet do when the film is finished?
8. Willet returns home and immediately goes to see which person? What is learned during the visit?
9. Who greets Willet at Wilderness Gate upon his return? What is Willet's response?
10. How long does it take Willet to finish the project? Who works alongside Willet at this time?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)