|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of car did Julia drive?
(d) Aston Martin.
2. Eagle believes the third murder victim is ______.
3. What is this character's profession?
(a) Ranch owner.
(b) Movie producer.
(c) Talent agent.
4. Who arrives at Wolf's house?
5. What phrase best describes Ed Eagle?
(a) Easy going.
(b) Wishy washy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Willet go after learning about the crime?
2. Who questions Shea about Willet's mental state?
3. Who is desperately trying to get the man's attention during breakfast?
4. Who questions Willet?
5. What is learned about the new wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. What shocking news does Willet receive when he reads the newspaper in his hotel room?
2. What does Willet learn when he reads Tinney's will? What is the big surprise?
3. Explain Willet's meeting with his associates in LA.
4. Discuss the meeting between Eagle and Shea. What does Eagle learn?
5. What is the conversation between Jane and Wolf during dinner?
6. Who is Jackson Tinney? What is his relationship to Willet?
7. Where does Willet go when he leaves the house? What mishap occurs?
8. Discuss at least one of the conversations between Eagle and Willet.
9. Where does Willet first see Barbara? What is Willet's reaction?
10. Why is Eagle annoyed with Willet at the party? What are Eagle's instructions to Willet?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)