|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is supposed to meet Wolf but arrives late?
2. It is suspicious that Willet seems to lack ____.
3. Everyone assumes that Ed is a(n):
4. What type of treatment does Willet undergo?
(b) Shock therapy.
5. What letter is connected to the hangars mentioned in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Willet's business manager?
2. What was the name of Willet's first wife?
3. What is the name of Willet's Santa Fe house?
4. What identifying mark was found on the third victim?
5. What do Wolf, Jane and Sara do in the evening?
Short Essay Questions
1. Examine the first scene in which the reader meets Willet.
2. What are Willet's plans at this point?
3. Where does Willet land the plane? What disturbing fact does Willet realize when speaking to the mechanic?
4. What does Willet do when the film is finished?
5. Who is Jackson Tinney? What is his relationship to Willet?
6. Discuss at least one of the conversations between Eagle and Willet.
7. Who is the main character in the story? What is the man's profession?
8. Willet returns home and immediately goes to see which person? What is learned during the visit?
9. Discuss the arrival of Jane in Santa Fe.
10. What does Willet do in order to alleviate his loneliness?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)