|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hannah was found guilty of planning whose murder?
2. Wolf is scheduled to go to a(n) ______ the next morning.
(a) Shopping mall.
(b) Breakfast meeting.
(c) Attorney's office.
3. Where does Willet go after learning about the crime?
(a) Los Angeles.
4. Where was Willet found by the police?
5. It is suspicious that Willet seems to lack ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the first character introduced in this chapter?
2. How much time did Willet lose on this last episode?
3. What is the name of the restaurant patronized by Willet and Deering?
4. Who does Willet visit later that same day?
5. What word is best used to describe the biker?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes the sheriff to rule out Wolf as a suspect in Mark's murder?
2. Why is Eagle annoyed with Willet at the party? What are Eagle's instructions to Willet?
3. What part of Julia's plan went awry?
4. Willet returns home and immediately goes to see which person? What is learned during the visit?
5. What does Willet do when the film is finished?
6. Why is Eagle fairly confident about Wolf's case?
7. Examine the first scene in which the reader meets Willet.
8. What is the context of the conversation between Eagle and Wolf?
9. What type of advice is exchanged between Jane and Wolf?
10. Discuss at least one of the conversations between Eagle and Willet.
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)