|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Willet takes Jane to dinner at the home of the Duke and Duchess of ______.
2. In fact, Ed was born into a(n) _____ family.
3. What type of treatment does Willet undergo?
(c) Shock therapy.
4. Who is waiting for Willet when he arrives home?
5. Where does Willet go after learning about the crime?
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. No matter what happens, Wolf refuses to _____.
2. How much time did Willet lose on this last episode?
3. As a result Willet must spend the day near which famous landmark?
4. What word is best used to describe the biker?
5. Which of the following is discussed by the two men?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the meeting between Eagle and Shea. What does Eagle learn?
2. What is Willet's first step after meeting with Eagle?
3. What does Willet do when the film is finished?
4. What does Willet learn when he reads Tinney's will? What is the big surprise?
5. Who is Jackson Tinney? What is his relationship to Willet?
6. What are the two main settings used in the story?
7. How long does it take Willet to finish the project? Who works alongside Willet at this time?
8. What is the purpose of Eagle's trip to the Women's Correctional Facility in Poughkeepsie? Who does Eagle meet?
9. What is the conversation between Jane and Wolf during dinner?
10. Explain Willet's meeting with his associates in LA.
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)