|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wolf learns that he cannot retrieve the stolen money until after ______.
(b) Eagle is paid.
(d) IRS investigation.
2. Who is suspected of stealing the money?
3. Roughly how much money is missing from Wolf's accounts?
(a) $1.5 million.
(b) $2 million.
(c) $4 million.
(d) $3.5 million.
4. What does Eagle do during the party?
(a) Sneaks out.
(b) Drinks too much.
(c) Sings karaoke.
(d) Gets food poisoning.
5. Eagle tells Willet to contact friends who can supply ______ to be used in court.
(b) Newspaper articles.
6. What item does Eagle point out to Willet in the courtroom?
7. An order of transfer was given to Julia's bank. Where is the money to be sent?
8. Who is forced into giving up information against company policy?
(b) Doctor's office.
(c) Hotel manager.
(d) Bank manager.
9. What location was used to send the fax?
(a) Wolf's house.
(c) Copy center.
(d) Convenience store.
10. How tall is Barbara Kennerly?
11. Who is the recipient of the fake document?
12. What was the cause of Wolf's memory loss?
(b) Post traumatic stress.
(d) Head wound.
13. What is offered to Wolf at this point?
(c) An escape route.
14. What type of party is it?
(c) New Year's Eve.
15. Who is at the top of the suspect list ?
Short Answer Questions
1. Eagle sends the man on a mission to which location?
2. The interviewee refers to what event?
3. What is the topic of the meeting?
4. Wolf begins to wonder if Grafton's murder involved which of the following:
5. Where does the meeting with Wolf take place?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)