|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Willet ordered to do?
(a) Turn over his gun.
(b) Stay in hiding.
(c) Meet Eagle at the courthouse.
(d) Contact the police.
2. Who is arrested outside a bar?
3. How much is Willet's bail?
(d) $1 million.
4. What is Carreras' rank?
5. What is unusual about the item?
(a) It does not belong to Barbara.
(b) It is wet.
(c) It is torn in half.
(d) It is packaged in plastic.
6. Eagle tells Willet to contact friends who can supply ______ to be used in court.
(c) Newspaper articles.
7. What is the man's profession?
(b) Private investigator.
8. What item does Eagle point out to Willet in the courtroom?
9. How many sisters are there?
10. Willet states that he knew the friend by another name. What is the other name?
11. Wolf learns that he cannot retrieve the stolen money until after ______.
(b) IRS investigation.
(d) Eagle is paid.
12. What is Wolf's mood on New Year's Eve?
13. Where does the meeting with Wolf take place?
(a) Parking lot.
14. What happens to the friend before Willet can arrive?
15. Eagle contemplates using the theft as a(n) _______.
(b) Extenuating circumstance.
(d) Closing argument.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Wolf's biker friend, how many potential killers were contacted by the woman?
2. What item does Wolf retrieve from the closet?
3. Eagle sends the man on a mission to which location?
4. Who calls Willet asking for a meeting?
5. Wolf asks Jane to take Sara to which location?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)