|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the shape of the tattoo shared by the women?
2. Who calls Willet asking for a meeting?
3. What is the name on the falsified document?
4. What is the topic of the meeting?
(c) Court case.
5. Wolf begins to wonder if Grafton's murder involved which of the following:
(a) Mistaken identity.
6. What identifying mark did the person have on his/her body?
(a) Cleft palate.
7. Who was the murdered woman that was identified as Julia?
8. How tall is Barbara Kennerly?
9. Who asked for the item in question?
10. Eagle connects the evidence at Shea's office to which character?
11. Who does Eagle take to a party?
12. Eagle asks Barbara about the whereabouts of which of the following:
13. Willet states that he knew the friend by another name. What is the other name?
14. Who does Eagle ask to testify at Wolf's trial?
15. Where does the meeting with Wolf take place?
(a) Parking lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Wolf spend at home alone?
2. At what time does Wolf arrive at home?
3. Eagle is able to mitigate some of Carreras' testimony by revealing that he did not:
4. What is Willet ordered to do?
5. Willet was seen in the company of which of the following:
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)