|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Willet states that he knew the friend by another name. What is the other name?
2. Who was the murdered woman that was identified as Julia?
3. Which of the following is not one of the sisters?
4. Who calls Willet asking for a meeting?
5. Who else is hired by Eagle?
6. Which piece of falsified documentation is uncovered by Cupie?
(a) Driver's license.
(c) Birth certificate.
(d) Death certificate.
7. Where does Wolf go after the entire ordeal is over?
(a) Santa Fe.
(b) Los Angeles.
8. What is the profession of the next potential lead?
(a) Hotel clerk.
(b) Paper maker.
(c) Car salesman.
9. The court states that Willet was seen in which of the following locations?
(c) Hardware store.
10. What item does Willet notice when arriving at the scene?
(a) Office is tossed.
(c) Door is open.
(d) Window is smashed.
11. What is the man's profession?
(a) Private investigator.
12. Who does Eagle take to a party?
13. How much is Willet's bail?
(b) $1 million.
14. According to Wolf's biker friend, how many potential killers were contacted by the woman?
15. Who is at the top of the suspect list ?
Short Answer Questions
1. Eagle connects the evidence at Shea's office to which character?
2. What is Wolf's mood on New Year's Eve?
3. What item does Eagle point out to Willet in the courtroom?
4. Who is hired by Eagle?
5. Eagle asks Wolf for which of the following?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)