|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is offered to Wolf at this point?
(d) An escape route.
2. How tall is Barbara Kennerly?
3. Where is the character located?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Santa Fe.
4. What is the shape of the tattoo shared by the women?
5. Although Eagle has just cause he tells Willet that he does not want to lean on which of the following:
(a) Witness statements.
(b) Character references.
(c) Phone records.
6. What is Wolf's mood on New Year's Eve?
7. What is the name of Julia's friend?
8. What is the topic of the meeting?
(d) Court case.
9. The judge sets Willet's bail at which amount?
10. Eagle asks Barbara about the whereabouts of which of the following:
11. Before moving to Santa Fe Carreras worked in which other southwestern city?
12. How much is Willet's bail?
(b) $1 million.
13. Who is suspected of stealing the money?
14. How long does Wolf spend at home alone?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 6 days.
15. Wolf learns that he cannot retrieve the stolen money until after ______.
(c) Eagle is paid.
(d) IRS investigation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Wolf with disturbing financial news?
2. The interviewee refers to what event?
3. What does Wolf think about in the night?
4. What does this friend supposedly do for a living?
5. Who is forced into giving up information against company policy?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)