|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eagle contemplates using the theft as a(n) _______.
(a) Closing argument.
(c) Extenuating circumstance.
2. Who asked for the item in question?
3. What is the profession of the next potential lead?
(b) Hotel clerk.
(c) Car salesman.
(d) Paper maker.
4. Although Eagle has just cause he tells Willet that he does not want to lean on which of the following:
(a) Character references.
(c) Witness statements.
(d) Phone records.
5. What is the name of the district attorney?
6. What does Eagle order Willet to do?
(a) Talk to the sheriff.
(b) Pay a larger retainer.
(d) Call Jane.
7. Who is hired by Eagle?
8. Who shoots Julia?
9. How long does Wolf spend at home alone?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 6 days.
(d) 10 days.
10. Eagle asks Barbara about the whereabouts of which of the following:
11. What item does Wolf retrieve from the closet?
(b) Tennis racquet.
(c) Snow boots.
12. Willet states that he knew the friend by another name. What is the other name?
13. Eagle is able to mitigate some of Carreras' testimony by revealing that he did not:
(a) Follow procedure.
(b) Investigate the scene.
(c) Read Willet's rights.
(d) Serve a warrant.
14. What is unusual about the item?
(a) It is wet.
(b) It is packaged in plastic.
(c) It is torn in half.
(d) It does not belong to Barbara.
15. What item does Willet notice when arriving at the scene?
(b) Window is smashed.
(c) Door is open.
(d) Office is tossed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Willet ordered to do?
2. Which of the following is not one of the sisters?
3. What does Eagle do during the party?
4. This character is a former employee of which government agency?
5. What type of party is it?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)