|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does Wolf arrive at home?
2. Most of the case against Willet is based on the testimony of which of the following:
3. What is unusual about the item?
(a) It is wet.
(b) It is torn in half.
(c) It does not belong to Barbara.
(d) It is packaged in plastic.
4. Who presents Willet's case in court?
(a) Defense attorney.
(c) District attorney.
5. Eagle asks Barbara about the whereabouts of which of the following:
6. Eagle tells Willet to contact friends who can supply ______ to be used in court.
(d) Newspaper articles.
7. Roughly how much money is missing from Wolf's accounts?
(a) $3.5 million.
(b) $1.5 million.
(c) $2 million.
(d) $4 million.
8. What does this friend supposedly do for a living?
9. Which piece of falsified documentation is uncovered by Cupie?
(a) Birth certificate.
(b) Death certificate.
(c) Driver's license.
10. What about Willet's relationship with Tinney is called into evidence?
11. Who asked for the item in question?
12. Wolf gets up in the middle of night and drinks some _____.
(c) Hot chocolate.
13. Wolf asks Jane to take Sara to which location?
(b) Police station.
(c) Day care.
14. What was the cause of Wolf's memory loss?
(a) Head wound.
(b) Post traumatic stress.
15. Who is the next person to be questioned about the meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the shape of the tattoo shared by the women?
2. What is the name of Julia's friend?
3. What item does Willet notice when arriving at the scene?
4. What is Norris' first name?
5. Who was the murdered woman that was identified as Julia?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)