|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the sisters?
2. Who does Eagle ask to testify at Wolf's trial?
3. Who will become Wolf's new partner?
4. What is Wolf's mood on New Year's Eve?
5. Which piece of falsified documentation is uncovered by Cupie?
(a) Birth certificate.
(b) Driver's license.
(c) Death certificate.
6. Willet was seen in the company of which of the following:
7. How much is Willet's bail?
(d) $1 million.
8. Who is hired by Eagle?
9. Who does Eagle take to a party?
10. What is the alleged motive of Willet's murder charge?
11. What item does Eagle point out to Willet in the courtroom?
12. Although Eagle has just cause he tells Willet that he does not want to lean on which of the following:
(a) Phone records.
(c) Character references.
(d) Witness statements.
13. Where is the character located?
(b) Santa Fe.
(c) Los Angeles.
14. Wolf learns that he cannot retrieve the stolen money until after ______.
(b) Eagle is paid.
(c) IRS investigation.
15. Who was the murdered woman that was identified as Julia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of the next potential lead?
2. Eagle tells Willet to contact friends who can supply ______ to be used in court.
3. The interviewee refers to what event?
4. Who is forced into giving up information against company policy?
5. Who else is hired by Eagle?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)