|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Willet invites which character to Christmas dinner?
2. What does this friend supposedly do for a living?
3. Who was the murdered woman that was identified as Julia?
4. Wolf asks Jane to take Sara to which location?
(b) Police station.
(d) Day care.
5. Eagle asks Wolf for which of the following?
(b) Power of attorney.
6. Who is the next person to be questioned about the meeting?
7. Before moving to Santa Fe Carreras worked in which other southwestern city?
8. What happens to the friend before Willet can arrive?
9. Roughly how much money is missing from Wolf's accounts?
(a) $2 million.
(b) $3.5 million.
(c) $4 million.
(d) $1.5 million.
10. The interviewee refers to what event?
(a) Spring break.
(b) Summer vacation.
(c) 21st birthday.
(d) High school graduation.
11. What item does Willet notice when arriving at the scene?
(b) Door is open.
(c) Window is smashed.
(d) Office is tossed.
12. Who does Eagle take to a party?
13. What is the profession of the next potential lead?
(a) Car salesman.
(b) Paper maker.
(c) Hotel clerk.
14. Eagle connects the evidence at Shea's office to which character?
15. This person may have knowledge of which of the following:
(a) Hotel guest.
(b) Type of stolen car.
(c) Number of people at the meeting.
(d) Fake ID.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the recipient of the fake document?
2. What item does Wolf retrieve from the closet?
3. Which piece of falsified documentation is uncovered by Cupie?
4. Eagle asks Barbara about the whereabouts of which of the following:
5. Where does Wolf go after the entire ordeal is over?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)