|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this friend supposedly do for a living?
2. What is Wolf's mood on New Year's Eve?
3. Before moving to Santa Fe Carreras worked in which other southwestern city?
4. Wolf ponders the last conversation he had with _____.
5. Where is Wolf when Eagle calls him?
6. Wolf learns that he cannot retrieve the stolen money until after ______.
(b) Eagle is paid.
(d) IRS investigation.
7. What item does Eagle point out to Willet in the courtroom?
8. At what time does Wolf arrive at home?
9. The interviewee refers to what event?
(a) Summer vacation.
(b) 21st birthday.
(c) High school graduation.
(d) Spring break.
10. Who else is hired by Eagle?
11. Eagle tells Willet to contact friends who can supply ______ to be used in court.
(c) Newspaper articles.
12. What about Willet's relationship with Tinney is called into evidence?
13. What does Eagle find in Barbara's apartment?
(a) Large amount of cash.
(b) Fake ID.
(c) Letter from Julia.
14. What is the topic of the meeting?
(b) Court case.
15. What is the profession of the next potential lead?
(a) Car salesman.
(b) Hotel clerk.
(d) Paper maker.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Barbara Kennerly?
2. Willet was seen in the company of which of the following:
3. What is the name of Julia's friend?
4. Eagle asks Wolf for which of the following?
5. Where does Wolf go after the entire ordeal is over?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)