|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Wolf with disturbing financial news?
(a) Business manager.
2. Eagle contemplates using the theft as a(n) _______.
(a) Extenuating circumstance.
(b) Closing argument.
3. Who is at the top of the suspect list ?
4. What about Willet's relationship with Tinney is called into evidence?
5. Who is arrested outside a bar?
6. Eagle tells Willet to contact friends who can supply ______ to be used in court.
(d) Newspaper articles.
7. Who is forced into giving up information against company policy?
(a) Bank manager.
(b) Doctor's office.
(c) Hotel manager.
8. What is unusual about the item?
(a) It is torn in half.
(b) It is wet.
(c) It is packaged in plastic.
(d) It does not belong to Barbara.
9. Who calls Willet asking for a meeting?
10. Where does Wolf go after the entire ordeal is over?
(a) Santa Fe.
(d) Los Angeles.
11. Which piece of falsified documentation is uncovered by Cupie?
(a) Driver's license.
(c) Birth certificate.
(d) Death certificate.
12. Where does the meeting with Wolf take place?
(a) Parking lot.
13. Who does Eagle ask to testify at Wolf's trial?
14. An order of transfer was given to Julia's bank. Where is the money to be sent?
15. Eagle sends the man on a mission to which location?
(a) Cayman Islands.
(b) Loa Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of the next potential lead?
2. Eagle asks Wolf for which of the following?
3. Which of the following is not one of the sisters?
4. What location was used to send the fax?
5. The interviewee refers to what event?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)