|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roughly how much money is missing from Wolf's accounts?
(a) $1.5 million.
(b) $4 million.
(c) $3.5 million.
(d) $2 million.
2. Who is arrested outside a bar?
3. Eagle is able to mitigate some of Carreras' testimony by revealing that he did not:
(a) Serve a warrant.
(b) Investigate the scene.
(c) Read Willet's rights.
(d) Follow procedure.
4. What is the shape of the tattoo shared by the women?
5. Wolf begins to wonder if Grafton's murder involved which of the following:
(b) Mistaken identity.
6. Who asked for the item in question?
7. This person may have knowledge of which of the following:
(a) Hotel guest.
(b) Number of people at the meeting.
(c) Fake ID.
(d) Type of stolen car.
8. What is the topic of the meeting?
(a) Court case.
9. The interviewee refers to what event?
(a) Summer vacation.
(b) Spring break.
(c) 21st birthday.
(d) High school graduation.
10. Who is at the top of the suspect list ?
11. The judge sets Willet's bail at which amount?
12. Who will become Wolf's new partner?
13. Who else is hired by Eagle?
14. Where does the meeting with Wolf take place?
(c) Parking lot.
15. Most of the case against Willet is based on the testimony of which of the following:
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Willet asking for a meeting?
2. What is Wolf's mood on New Year's Eve?
3. Who is forced into giving up information against company policy?
4. Which of the following is not one of the sisters?
5. Before moving to Santa Fe Carreras worked in which other southwestern city?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)