|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eagle find in Barbara's apartment?
(a) Large amount of cash.
(b) Letter from Julia.
(d) Fake ID.
2. How tall is Barbara Kennerly?
3. Eagle contemplates using the theft as a(n) _______.
(a) Closing argument.
(b) Extenuating circumstance.
4. Where is the character located?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Santa Fe.
5. How many sisters are there?
6. What item does Willet notice when arriving at the scene?
(a) Office is tossed.
(b) Door is open.
(c) Window is smashed.
7. What is the shape of the tattoo shared by the women?
8. What is Norris' first name?
9. Eagle connects the evidence at Shea's office to which character?
10. Who does Eagle take to a party?
11. An order of transfer was given to Julia's bank. Where is the money to be sent?
12. What is Willet ordered to do?
(a) Stay in hiding.
(b) Meet Eagle at the courthouse.
(c) Contact the police.
(d) Turn over his gun.
13. Which piece of falsified documentation is uncovered by Cupie?
(a) Birth certificate.
(b) Death certificate.
(d) Driver's license.
14. What location was used to send the fax?
(a) Convenience store.
(b) Wolf's house.
(d) Copy center.
15. What does Eagle order Willet to do?
(a) Talk to the sheriff.
(b) Pay a larger retainer.
(d) Call Jane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about the item?
2. What identifying mark did the person have on his/her body?
3. What does Wolf think about in the night?
4. Where does Wolf go after the entire ordeal is over?
5. The judge sets Willet's bail at which amount?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)