|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Eagle take to a party?
2. Eagle connects the evidence at Shea's office to which character?
3. What is Carreras' rank?
4. Eagle sends the man on a mission to which location?
(a) Cayman Islands.
(c) Loa Angeles.
5. What item does Willet notice when arriving at the scene?
(a) Office is tossed.
(b) Door is open.
(d) Window is smashed.
6. Who is forced into giving up information against company policy?
(b) Doctor's office.
(c) Bank manager.
(d) Hotel manager.
7. Who asked for the item in question?
8. Who is hired by Eagle?
9. What does Eagle order Willet to do?
(b) Talk to the sheriff.
(c) Call Jane.
(d) Pay a larger retainer.
10. What does this friend supposedly do for a living?
11. What is the name of the district attorney?
12. This character is a former employee of which government agency?
13. Who is at the top of the suspect list ?
14. Although Eagle has just cause he tells Willet that he does not want to lean on which of the following:
(a) Witness statements.
(c) Phone records.
(d) Character references.
15. What location was used to send the fax?
(a) Copy center.
(c) Wolf's house.
(d) Convenience store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the topic of the meeting?
2. What happens to the friend before Willet can arrive?
3. What does Wolf think about in the night?
4. Eagle is able to mitigate some of Carreras' testimony by revealing that he did not:
5. An order of transfer was given to Julia's bank. Where is the money to be sent?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)