|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What identifying mark did the person have on his/her body?
(d) Cleft palate.
2. Who was the murdered woman that was identified as Julia?
3. What is the man's profession?
(b) Private investigator.
4. Who else is hired by Eagle?
5. Eagle contemplates using the theft as a(n) _______.
(b) Extenuating circumstance.
(c) Closing argument.
6. Willet was seen in the company of which of the following:
7. Roughly how much money is missing from Wolf's accounts?
(a) $4 million.
(b) $3.5 million.
(c) $2 million.
(d) $1.5 million.
8. What is Carreras' rank?
9. Before moving to Santa Fe Carreras worked in which other southwestern city?
10. What was the cause of Wolf's memory loss?
(c) Head wound.
(d) Post traumatic stress.
11. Wolf ponders the last conversation he had with _____.
12. What does Eagle do during the party?
(a) Drinks too much.
(b) Sings karaoke.
(c) Sneaks out.
(d) Gets food poisoning.
13. Where is the character located?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Santa Fe.
14. What is Willet ordered to do?
(a) Stay in hiding.
(b) Turn over his gun.
(c) Contact the police.
(d) Meet Eagle at the courthouse.
15. Although Eagle has just cause he tells Willet that he does not want to lean on which of the following:
(a) Phone records.
(b) Witness statements.
(c) Character references.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asked for the item in question?
2. What is the name of Julia's friend?
3. How much is Willet's bail?
4. What is Norris' first name?
5. Where does the meeting with Wolf take place?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)