|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eagle connects the evidence at Shea's office to which character?
2. Who is the next person to be questioned about the meeting?
3. Who was the murdered woman that was identified as Julia?
4. Eagle asks Wolf for which of the following?
(b) Power of attorney.
5. Who shoots Julia?
6. What is Carreras' rank?
7. Who presents Willet's case in court?
(a) Defense attorney.
(c) District attorney.
8. Where is Wolf when Eagle calls him?
9. Wolf gets up in the middle of night and drinks some _____.
(a) Hot chocolate.
10. What is offered to Wolf at this point?
(b) An escape route.
11. Eagle tells Willet to contact friends who can supply ______ to be used in court.
(a) Newspaper articles.
12. Before moving to Santa Fe Carreras worked in which other southwestern city?
13. Who else is hired by Eagle?
14. Willet invites which character to Christmas dinner?
15. Who calls Willet asking for a meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the shape of the tattoo shared by the women?
2. What is Wolf's mood on New Year's Eve?
3. Where does Wolf go after the entire ordeal is over?
4. What does this friend supposedly do for a living?
5. Who is the recipient of the fake document?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)