|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eagle find in Barbara's apartment?
(a) Letter from Julia.
(c) Large amount of cash.
(d) Fake ID.
2. An order of transfer was given to Julia's bank. Where is the money to be sent?
3. How much is Willet's bail?
(c) $1 million.
4. Who is the recipient of the fake document?
5. Who is arrested outside a bar?
6. According to Wolf's biker friend, how many potential killers were contacted by the woman?
7. Eagle tells Willet to contact friends who can supply ______ to be used in court.
(d) Newspaper articles.
8. What item does Eagle point out to Willet in the courtroom?
9. How long does Wolf spend at home alone?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 6 days.
(d) 10 days.
10. What item does Willet notice when arriving at the scene?
(a) Office is tossed.
(b) Door is open.
(c) Window is smashed.
11. Who does Eagle take to a party?
12. Eagle contemplates using the theft as a(n) _______.
(a) Extenuating circumstance.
(d) Closing argument.
13. What is the man's profession?
(d) Private investigator.
14. Which piece of falsified documentation is uncovered by Cupie?
(a) Death certificate.
(c) Birth certificate.
(d) Driver's license.
15. The court states that Willet was seen in which of the following locations?
(d) Hardware store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else is hired by Eagle?
2. What is offered to Wolf at this point?
3. What does Eagle do during the party?
4. Eagle sends the man on a mission to which location?
5. What is the name of Julia's friend?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)