|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Willet invites which character to Christmas dinner?
2. What is the alleged motive of Willet's murder charge?
3. Where is the character located?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) Santa Fe.
4. What is the name of the district attorney?
5. Eagle tells Willet to contact friends who can supply ______ to be used in court.
(a) Newspaper articles.
6. Where is Wolf when Eagle calls him?
7. What does Eagle do during the party?
(a) Drinks too much.
(b) Sings karaoke.
(c) Sneaks out.
(d) Gets food poisoning.
8. Who is arrested outside a bar?
9. How long does Wolf spend at home alone?
(a) 6 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 3 days.
10. Who presents Willet's case in court?
(b) Defense attorney.
(d) District attorney.
11. Wolf ponders the last conversation he had with _____.
12. What location was used to send the fax?
(a) Wolf's house.
(b) Copy center.
(d) Convenience store.
13. Willet was seen in the company of which of the following:
14. Who does Eagle take to a party?
15. Who is suspected of stealing the money?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Wolf with disturbing financial news?
2. Who will become Wolf's new partner?
3. What happens to the friend before Willet can arrive?
4. Which piece of falsified documentation is uncovered by Cupie?
5. What identifying mark did the person have on his/her body?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)