|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the topic of the meeting?
(d) Court case.
2. What item does Willet notice when arriving at the scene?
(a) Office is tossed.
(c) Window is smashed.
(d) Door is open.
3. What is the alleged motive of Willet's murder charge?
4. Who is the next person to be questioned about the meeting?
5. Willet states that he knew the friend by another name. What is the other name?
6. Who presents Willet's case in court?
(c) District attorney.
(d) Defense attorney.
7. What type of party is it?
(a) New Year's Eve.
8. What does Eagle do during the party?
(a) Gets food poisoning.
(b) Drinks too much.
(c) Sneaks out.
(d) Sings karaoke.
9. Before moving to Santa Fe Carreras worked in which other southwestern city?
10. According to Wolf's biker friend, how many potential killers were contacted by the woman?
11. Eagle asks Wolf for which of the following?
(d) Power of attorney.
12. Roughly how much money is missing from Wolf's accounts?
(a) $1.5 million.
(b) $4 million.
(c) $2 million.
(d) $3.5 million.
13. How many sisters are there?
14. Eagle asks Barbara about the whereabouts of which of the following:
15. Who calls Wolf with disturbing financial news?
(b) Business manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wolf gets up in the middle of night and drinks some _____.
2. Who else is hired by Eagle?
3. Eagle connects the evidence at Shea's office to which character?
4. What is the name of the district attorney?
5. How much is Willet's bail?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)