|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Willet invites which character to Christmas dinner?
2. What is the shape of the tattoo shared by the women?
3. What is Wolf's mood on New Year's Eve?
4. Eagle tells Willet to contact friends who can supply ______ to be used in court.
(c) Newspaper articles.
5. Wolf ponders the last conversation he had with _____.
6. Willet states that he knew the friend by another name. What is the other name?
7. How long does Wolf spend at home alone?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 6 days.
8. How tall is Barbara Kennerly?
9. What is the alleged motive of Willet's murder charge?
10. Who shoots Julia?
11. This character is a former employee of which government agency?
12. What does Wolf think about in the night?
(a) Jack's will.
(c) Julia's infidelity.
(d) Running away.
13. Who does Eagle take to a party?
14. Who will become Wolf's new partner?
15. Before moving to Santa Fe Carreras worked in which other southwestern city?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time does Wolf arrive at home?
2. An order of transfer was given to Julia's bank. Where is the money to be sent?
3. What does Eagle find in Barbara's apartment?
4. Eagle sends the man on a mission to which location?
5. According to Wolf's biker friend, how many potential killers were contacted by the woman?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)