|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roughly how much money is missing from Wolf's accounts?
(a) $1.5 million.
(b) $4 million.
(c) $2 million.
(d) $3.5 million.
2. Who is the recipient of the fake document?
3. Wolf begins to wonder if Grafton's murder involved which of the following:
(c) Mistaken identity.
4. Where is Wolf when Eagle calls him?
5. Who else is hired by Eagle?
6. According to Wolf's biker friend, how many potential killers were contacted by the woman?
7. What is the name of Julia's friend?
8. Wolf gets up in the middle of night and drinks some _____.
(c) Hot chocolate.
9. Eagle connects the evidence at Shea's office to which character?
10. Who is arrested outside a bar?
11. What is the shape of the tattoo shared by the women?
12. Who presents Willet's case in court?
(c) Defense attorney.
(d) District attorney.
13. What does Eagle order Willet to do?
(b) Pay a larger retainer.
(c) Call Jane.
(d) Talk to the sheriff.
14. How much is Willet's bail?
(a) $1 million.
15. Who calls Willet asking for a meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. Although Eagle has just cause he tells Willet that he does not want to lean on which of the following:
2. The court states that Willet was seen in which of the following locations?
3. What is the alleged motive of Willet's murder charge?
4. Who does Eagle take to a party?
5. What does Eagle find in Barbara's apartment?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)