|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Willet notice when arriving at the scene?
(a) Office is tossed.
(b) Door is open.
(d) Window is smashed.
2. Who is hired by Eagle?
3. What is Norris' first name?
4. Who is the recipient of the fake document?
5. What is Carreras' rank?
6. What does Eagle order Willet to do?
(a) Pay a larger retainer.
(c) Talk to the sheriff.
(d) Call Jane.
7. Where is Wolf instructed to meet Eagle the next day?
(b) Shea's office.
(c) Police station.
8. What does Eagle find in Barbara's apartment?
(a) Large amount of cash.
(b) Fake ID.
(c) Letter from Julia.
9. Where is the character located?
(b) Santa Fe.
(c) Los Angeles.
10. Wolf begins to wonder if Grafton's murder involved which of the following:
(c) Mistaken identity.
11. What item does Eagle point out to Willet in the courtroom?
12. This character is a former employee of which government agency?
13. One of Willet's friends asks Willet to bring which object to his office?
14. How tall is Barbara Kennerly?
15. Wolf gets up in the middle of night and drinks some _____.
(a) Hot chocolate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the friend before Willet can arrive?
2. Eagle contemplates using the theft as a(n) _______.
3. Who shoots Julia?
4. What item does Wolf retrieve from the closet?
5. What is the name of the district attorney?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)