|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the sisters?
2. What is Willet ordered to do?
(a) Contact the police.
(b) Meet Eagle at the courthouse.
(c) Stay in hiding.
(d) Turn over his gun.
3. Who does Eagle take to a party?
4. What is the name of the district attorney?
5. What is Norris' first name?
6. How much is Willet's bail?
(b) $1 million.
7. Where is the character located?
(a) Santa Fe.
(c) Los Angeles.
8. What is Carreras' rank?
9. How long does Wolf spend at home alone?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 6 days.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 10 days.
10. What is Wolf's mood on New Year's Eve?
11. What does Wolf think about in the night?
(a) Julia's infidelity.
(b) Jack's will.
(c) Running away.
12. What is unusual about the item?
(a) It is wet.
(b) It is torn in half.
(c) It does not belong to Barbara.
(d) It is packaged in plastic.
13. Who is arrested outside a bar?
14. What is offered to Wolf at this point?
(b) An escape route.
15. Who was the murdered woman that was identified as Julia?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sisters are there?
2. Most of the case against Willet is based on the testimony of which of the following:
3. What item does Eagle point out to Willet in the courtroom?
4. Where is Wolf instructed to meet Eagle the next day?
5. What is the name of Julia's friend?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)