|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eagle tells Willet to contact friends who can supply ______ to be used in court.
(b) Newspaper articles.
2. What was the cause of Wolf's memory loss?
(b) Post traumatic stress.
(c) Head wound.
3. Where does Wolf go after the entire ordeal is over?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Santa Fe.
4. What does Eagle find in Barbara's apartment?
(b) Large amount of cash.
(c) Letter from Julia.
(d) Fake ID.
5. What is Norris' first name?
6. Willet invites which character to Christmas dinner?
7. What is the shape of the tattoo shared by the women?
8. What item does Wolf retrieve from the closet?
(b) Snow boots.
(c) Tennis racquet.
9. Who calls Wolf with disturbing financial news?
(a) Business manager.
10. Willet states that he knew the friend by another name. What is the other name?
11. Who calls Willet asking for a meeting?
12. What does Eagle order Willet to do?
(a) Talk to the sheriff.
(b) Pay a larger retainer.
(d) Call Jane.
13. Eagle asks Barbara about the whereabouts of which of the following:
14. What happens to the friend before Willet can arrive?
15. What is Carreras' rank?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolf think about in the night?
2. The judge sets Willet's bail at which amount?
3. What is unusual about the item?
4. What is the alleged motive of Willet's murder charge?
5. This person may have knowledge of which of the following:
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)