|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although Eagle has just cause he tells Willet that he does not want to lean on which of the following:
(b) Witness statements.
(c) Phone records.
(d) Character references.
2. Who is at the top of the suspect list ?
3. Wolf begins to wonder if Grafton's murder involved which of the following:
(c) Mistaken identity.
4. What happens to the friend before Willet can arrive?
5. Who shoots Julia?
6. Where is the character located?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Santa Fe.
7. What is offered to Wolf at this point?
(a) An escape route.
8. What does Eagle do during the party?
(a) Drinks too much.
(b) Sneaks out.
(c) Gets food poisoning.
(d) Sings karaoke.
9. Eagle tells Willet to contact friends who can supply ______ to be used in court.
(a) Newspaper articles.
10. What about Willet's relationship with Tinney is called into evidence?
11. What is Carreras' rank?
12. Who is hired by Eagle?
13. How long does Wolf spend at home alone?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 6 days.
14. What is the name on the falsified document?
15. Wolf learns that he cannot retrieve the stolen money until after ______.
(c) Eagle is paid.
(d) IRS investigation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the cause of Wolf's memory loss?
2. Who does Eagle ask to testify at Wolf's trial?
3. What type of party is it?
4. Wolf ponders the last conversation he had with _____.
5. What item does Willet notice when arriving at the scene?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)