|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Barbara and Julia have in common?
2. What is the name of the aviation company?
(a) LAX Aviation.
(b) Phoenix Motorworks.
(c) California Aviation.
(d) Los Angeles Private.
3. What is Wolf's reaction to the other person?
4. What holiday is rapidly approaching?
(c) Fourth of July.
5. What is the name of Willet's Santa Fe house?
(a) Plymouth Place.
(b) Winfield Lodge.
(c) Carreras Casa.
(d) Wilderness Gate.
6. Which is not one of the items recommended by Willet?
(a) Chinese dumplings.
(b) Smoked pheasant.
(d) Lamb chops.
7. What part of the machine is damaged?
(d) Fuel pump.
8. What is the name of Julia's sister?
9. Where was Willet found by the police?
10. Who is waiting for Willet when he arrives home?
11. What item does Willet read in the New York Times?
(b) His obituary.
(c) Stock reports.
(d) News of partner's trial.
12. Wolf is scheduled to go to a(n) ______ the next morning.
(b) Attorney's office.
(c) Breakfast meeting.
(d) Shopping mall.
13. Who does Willet visit later that same day?
14. The doctor refuses to share ____ with Willet.
(a) Professional opinions.
(b) His office.
(c) The results.
(d) Confidential records.
15. What is the name of the first character introduced in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is supposed to meet Wolf but arrives late?
2. What term is used to describe turning oneself into the police? It is said that he will have to ______.
3. Who does Wolf meets for drinks later that day?
4. What object is Willet unable to identify?
5. It is suspicious that Willet seems to lack ____.
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)