|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shea suggests that Willet call a _____.
2. Which character is plagued with loneliness?
3. What is the name of Willet's partner?
4. Hannah was found guilty of planning whose murder?
5. Who does Wolf meets for drinks later that day?
6. How much time did Willet lose on this last episode?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 12 hours.
7. What is Wolf's reaction to the other person?
8. What item does Willet read in the New York Times?
(a) Stock reports.
(b) News of partner's trial.
(c) His obituary.
9. The victims were killed by which method?
10. One of the other victims was identified by which of the following:
(b) Dental records.
11. The woman is housed in a correctional facility in which city?
(d) Kansas City.
12. Willet lands at which airport?
(b) San Diego.
(c) Santa Monica.
13. What is Shea's first name?
14. What is the name of the man interviewing Willet?
15. What phrase best describes Ed Eagle?
(a) Easy going.
(b) Wishy washy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who questions Shea about Willet's mental state?
2. What do Barbara and Julia have in common?
3. What is a hogan?
4. What is the name of Julia's sister?
5. What is the name of the restaurant's owner?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)