|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The woman asks Eagle to help her find ______.
(a) A gun.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) A job.
(d) An apartment.
2. Everyone assumes that Ed is a(n):
3. Where does Willet find a stranger?
4. What is a hogan?
(a) Small lake.
(d) Outcropping of rocks.
5. The woman is housed in a correctional facility in which city?
(d) Kansas City.
6. The victims were killed by which method?
7. What is this character's profession?
(a) Talent agent.
(b) Ranch owner.
(c) Movie producer.
8. What is the name of the character's new wife?
9. What is the name of the biker Wolf meets?
10. Which character is plagued with loneliness?
11. Who questions Willet?
(d) Chief of police.
12. What type of car did Julia drive?
(b) Aston Martin.
13. What is learned about the new wife?
(a) She is wanted for murder.
(b) She plans to run away with the partner.
(c) She was born a Siamese twin.
(d) She was in jail.
14. How much time had Willet lost on this occasion?
(a) 1.5 days.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 16 hours.
(d) 1 day.
15. What is the name of Julia's sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hannah was found guilty of planning whose murder?
2. What is Shea's first name?
3. Shea suggests that Willet call a _____.
4. The "ancient towers" are formed from what type of rocks?
5. Who is supposed to meet Wolf but arrives late?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)