|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Willet go after learning about the crime?
(a) Los Angeles.
2. The victims were killed by which method?
3. How much time did Willet lose on this last episode?
(a) 12 hours.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 6 hours.
4. What is the name of Willet's Santa Fe house?
(a) Carreras Casa.
(b) Winfield Lodge.
(c) Plymouth Place.
(d) Wilderness Gate.
5. Who questions Shea about Willet's mental state?
6. What is the name of the man interviewing Willet?
7. One of the other victims was identified by which of the following:
(b) Dental records.
8. What item does Willet read in the New York Times?
(a) Stock reports.
(b) News of partner's trial.
(d) His obituary.
9. The doctor refuses to share ____ with Willet.
(a) Confidential records.
(b) His office.
(c) The results.
(d) Professional opinions.
10. What is learned about the new wife?
(a) She was in jail.
(b) She is wanted for murder.
(c) She was born a Siamese twin.
(d) She plans to run away with the partner.
11. The "ancient towers" are formed from what type of rocks?
12. Which is not part of the Four Corners?
(a) New Mexico.
13. What is the name of Julia's sister?
14. Eagle becomes romantically involved with which character?
15. What is the man's unusual first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wolf's reaction to the other person?
2. Where was Willet found by the police?
3. What is the name of the restaurant patronized by Willet and Deering?
4. The woman asks Eagle to help her find ______.
5. What is a hogan?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)