|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Everyone assumes that Ed is a(n):
2. Who questions Shea about Willet's mental state?
3. What object is Willet unable to identify?
(c) Third person.
4. What is this character's profession?
(c) Security guard.
5. Where does Willet find a stranger?
6. What part of the machine is damaged?
(a) Fuel pump.
7. What holiday is rapidly approaching?
(b) Fourth of July.
8. Who goes to visit Eagle at his office?
9. Who is the sole beneficiary of Tinney's will?
10. How many murder victims are there?
11. In addition to Santa Fe this person also owns a home in which city?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
12. What is the man's unusual first name?
13. What is Shea's first name?
14. What is the name of Jane's daughter?
15. Who is invited to spend the holiday at his/her house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Eagle becomes romantically involved with which character?
2. What is the name of the aviation company?
3. Which is not part of the Four Corners?
4. What type of treatment does Willet undergo?
5. What is this character's profession?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)