|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Willet's current plea?
(b) Diminshed capacity.
(c) Temporary insanity.
(d) Not Guilty.
2. Which is not one of the items recommended by Willet?
(a) Lamb chops.
(b) Smoked pheasant.
(c) Chinese dumplings.
3. What holiday is rapidly approaching?
(b) Fourth of July.
4. How much time had Willet lost on this occasion?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 16 hours.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 1.5 days.
5. It is suspicious that Willet seems to lack ____.
6. What is the name of the character's new wife?
7. Willet is asked about his frequent _____.
(b) Stomach pain.
(c) Black outs.
8. What is the name of the valley that fascinates Jane?
9. What is the name of Willet's business manager?
10. Who is waiting for Willet when he arrives home?
11. In fact, Ed was born into a(n) _____ family.
12. Who does Willet visit later that same day?
13. Where does Willet find a stranger?
14. What type of car does Willet drive?
15. Shea suggests that Willet call a _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at Wolf's house?
2. Everyone assumes that Ed is a(n):
3. What type of treatment does Willet undergo?
4. In addition to Santa Fe this person also owns a home in which city?
5. Who questions Shea about Willet's mental state?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)