|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time did Willet lose on this last episode?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 12 hours.
(d) 6 hours.
2. Who does Willet visit later that same day?
3. Who questions Shea about Willet's mental state?
4. What is Willet's current plea?
(a) Temporary insanity.
(b) Diminshed capacity.
(c) Not Guilty.
5. On what road did the car accident occur?
(a) La Cienega.
(b) West Palm.
6. What word is best used to describe the biker?
7. What letter is connected to the hangars mentioned in the story?
8. What identifying mark was found on the third victim?
9. Who does Wolf see at a local restaurant?
10. What caused the end of the marriage?
(b) He cheated.
(d) She cheated.
11. What is the name of the man interviewing Willet?
12. What was the name of Willet's first wife?
13. What is the man's unusual first name?
14. What is the name of Willet's business manager?
15. Who does Wolf meets for drinks later that day?
Short Answer Questions
1. Willet has problems with what mode of transportation?
2. Who is desperately trying to get the man's attention during breakfast?
3. The woman asks Eagle to help her find ______.
4. Eagle believes the third murder victim is ______.
5. What is the name of the first character introduced in this chapter?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)