|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Wolf meets for drinks later that day?
2. What phrase best describes Ed Eagle?
(c) Easy going.
(d) Wishy washy.
3. Wolf is scheduled to go to a(n) ______ the next morning.
(a) Shopping mall.
(b) Attorney's office.
(c) Breakfast meeting.
4. Everyone assumes that Ed is a(n):
5. Willet has problems with what mode of transportation?
6. What is the name of Willet's business manager?
7. What is the name of the funeral director?
8. Shea suggests that Willet call a _____.
9. What was the name of Willet's first wife?
10. What is the name of the restaurant patronized by Willet and Deering?
(a) Bel Air Bistro.
(b) Grand Hotel.
(c) Salsa Verde.
11. What identifying mark was found on the third victim?
12. The doctor refuses to share ____ with Willet.
(a) The results.
(b) Professional opinions.
(c) His office.
(d) Confidential records.
13. What is the name of Julia's sister?
14. One is identified by which of the following:
(b) Name badge.
15. Who goes to visit Eagle at his office?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Willet visit later that same day?
2. Which character is plagued with loneliness?
3. Who is waiting for Willet when he arrives home?
4. As a result Willet must spend the day near which famous landmark?
5. What is the name of Willet's partner?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)