|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man's unusual first name?
2. What is the name of the aviation company?
(a) LAX Aviation.
(b) California Aviation.
(c) Phoenix Motorworks.
(d) Los Angeles Private.
3. The doctor refuses to share ____ with Willet.
(a) The results.
(b) His office.
(c) Confidential records.
(d) Professional opinions.
4. What do Wolf, Jane and Sara do in the evening?
(b) Play cards.
(c) Watch a movie.
(d) Go for a walk.
5. How many murder victims are there?
6. What is the name of the valley that fascinates Jane?
7. What type of car did Julia drive?
(a) Aston Martin.
8. Shea suggests that Willet call a _____.
9. Where does Willet plan to go before calling the police?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Mother's farm.
10. What is the name of the restaurant patronized by Willet and Deering?
(b) Bel Air Bistro.
(c) Salsa Verde.
(d) Grand Hotel.
11. Who arrives at Wolf's house?
12. What term is used to describe turning oneself into the police? It is said that he will have to ______.
(a) Pull punches.
(b) Take a dirt nap.
(c) Face the music.
(d) March to the beat of a different drum.
13. What is Shea's first name?
14. Willet has problems with what mode of transportation?
15. What is the name of Julia's sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the machine is damaged?
2. What is the name of Willet's partner?
3. Who goes to visit Eagle at his office?
4. Who is supposed to meet Wolf but arrives late?
5. What famous landmark does Willet pass on the way to his LA house?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)