|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not part of the Four Corners?
(a) New Mexico.
2. What part of the machine is damaged?
(c) Fuel pump.
3. What is the name of the man interviewing Willet?
4. Where does Willet plan to go before calling the police?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) Mother's farm.
5. Eagle believes the third murder victim is ______.
6. How much time did Willet lose on this last episode?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 12 hours.
(d) 6 hours.
7. One of the other victims was identified by which of the following:
(d) Dental records.
8. What is the name of the man Shea recommends?
9. What is Wolf's reaction to the other person?
10. Who does Wolf meets for drinks later that day?
11. How many murder victims are there?
12. As a result Willet must spend the day near which famous landmark?
(a) Lake Tahoe.
(b) Grand Canyon.
(c) Hollywood Boulevard.
(d) Hoover Dam.
13. The doctor refuses to share ____ with Willet.
(a) His office.
(b) Professional opinions.
(c) The results.
(d) Confidential records.
14. What is the name of the funeral director?
15. What is the name of the first character introduced in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Everyone assumes that Ed is a(n):
2. What term is used to describe turning oneself into the police? It is said that he will have to ______.
3. Willet requests that ____ should be the new executor of Jack's will.
4. Who questions Shea about Willet's mental state?
5. Where does Willet go after learning about the crime?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)