|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The victims were killed by which method?
2. What type of car does Willet drive?
3. Which is not part of the Four Corners?
(a) New Mexico.
4. What type of treatment does Willet undergo?
(b) Shock therapy.
5. What item does Willet read in the New York Times?
(a) Stock reports.
(c) His obituary.
(d) News of partner's trial.
6. What part of the machine is damaged?
(b) Fuel pump.
7. What is the name of the restaurant patronized by Willet and Deering?
(a) Salsa Verde.
(c) Bel Air Bistro.
(d) Grand Hotel.
8. What is the man's unusual first name?
9. What is the name of the biker Wolf meets?
10. What is this character's profession?
(a) Security guard.
11. What holiday is rapidly approaching?
(a) Fourth of July.
12. In fact, Ed was born into a(n) _____ family.
13. On what road did the car accident occur?
(a) West Palm.
(c) La Cienega.
14. What is the name of the man Shea recommends?
15. One is identified by which of the following:
(c) Name badge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is discussed by the two men?
2. What object is Willet unable to identify?
3. What is the name of Julia's sister?
4. Everyone assumes that Ed is a(n):
5. Shea suggests that Willet call a _____.
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)