|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man interviewing Willet?
2. Who questions Willet?
(b) Chief of police.
3. Willet lands at which airport?
(a) Santa Monica.
(b) San Diego.
4. What caused the end of the marriage?
(a) He cheated.
(c) She cheated.
5. Willet takes Jane to dinner at the home of the Duke and Duchess of ______.
6. Where was Willet found by the police?
7. Who is supposed to meet Wolf but arrives late?
8. Willet arranges to retrieve Jack's _____.
(a) Partnership agreement.
(b) Phone records.
(c) Tax returns.
9. What term is used to describe turning oneself into the police? It is said that he will have to ______.
(a) Face the music.
(b) March to the beat of a different drum.
(c) Pull punches.
(d) Take a dirt nap.
10. What is the man's unusual first name?
11. Who is invited to spend the holiday at his/her house?
12. What identifying mark was found on the third victim?
13. What is the name of Jack's former assistant?
14. Willet requests that ____ should be the new executor of Jack's will.
15. The woman is housed in a correctional facility in which city?
(b) Kansas City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Barbara and Julia have in common?
2. What is Willet's current plea?
3. How many murder victims are there?
4. It is suspicious that Willet seems to lack ____.
5. In fact, Ed was born into a(n) _____ family.
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)