|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of car did Julia drive?
(c) Aston Martin.
2. Hannah was found guilty of planning whose murder?
3. Who arrives at Wolf's house?
4. Willet lands at which airport?
(a) San Diego.
(c) Santa Monica.
5. What is Willet's current plea?
(a) Diminshed capacity.
(c) Not Guilty.
(d) Temporary insanity.
6. No matter what happens, Wolf refuses to _____.
(a) Leave the house.
(d) Offer a raise.
7. What term is used to describe turning oneself into the police? It is said that he will have to ______.
(a) Take a dirt nap.
(b) Pull punches.
(c) Face the music.
(d) March to the beat of a different drum.
8. It is suspicious that Willet seems to lack ____.
9. Who does Wolf meets for drinks later that day?
10. What is the name of Hannah's lover?
11. Willet arranges to retrieve Jack's _____.
(a) Phone records.
(b) Tax returns.
(d) Partnership agreement.
12. What type of car does Willet drive?
13. What is the name of Willet's business manager?
14. Eagle becomes romantically involved with which character?
15. Which is not part of the Four Corners?
(c) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man interviewing Willet?
2. Who questions Willet?
3. One of the other victims was identified by which of the following:
4. What is Wolf's reaction to the other person?
5. Who does Willet visit later that same day?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)