|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a result Willet must spend the day near which famous landmark?
(a) Grand Canyon.
(b) Lake Tahoe.
(c) Hollywood Boulevard.
(d) Hoover Dam.
2. Eagle becomes romantically involved with which character?
3. Where does Willet find a stranger?
4. What does Wolf take to the mountaintop?
5. Wolf is scheduled to go to a(n) ______ the next morning.
(a) Breakfast meeting.
(c) Attorney's office.
(d) Shopping mall.
6. Willet takes Jane to dinner at the home of the Duke and Duchess of ______.
7. Eagle believes the third murder victim is ______.
8. Who does Willet visit later that same day?
9. What is Wolf's reaction to the other person?
10. What holiday is rapidly approaching?
(b) Fourth of July.
11. Who is desperately trying to get the man's attention during breakfast?
12. How much time had Willet lost on this occasion?
(a) 16 hours.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 1.5 days.
13. What was the name of Willet's first wife?
14. What letter is connected to the hangars mentioned in the story?
15. Who is the sole beneficiary of Tinney's will?
Short Answer Questions
1. The doctor refuses to share ____ with Willet.
2. What is this character's profession?
3. The victims were killed by which method?
4. Who questions Willet?
5. What part of the machine is damaged?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)