|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What letter is connected to the hangars mentioned in the story?
2. Willet requests that ____ should be the new executor of Jack's will.
3. Which is not one of the items recommended by Willet?
(a) Chinese dumplings.
(c) Lamb chops.
(d) Smoked pheasant.
4. Which is not part of the Four Corners?
(d) New Mexico.
5. What is learned about the new wife?
(a) She was in jail.
(b) She plans to run away with the partner.
(c) She was born a Siamese twin.
(d) She is wanted for murder.
6. Who goes to visit Eagle at his office?
7. Eagle becomes romantically involved with which character?
8. One is identified by which of the following:
(d) Name badge.
9. What is the name of the man interviewing Willet?
10. What famous landmark does Willet pass on the way to his LA house?
(a) Hollywood Bowl.
(b) Universal Studios.
(c) Bel Air Hotel.
(d) Grauman's Chinese Theater.
11. Willet is asked about his frequent _____.
(a) Black outs.
(c) Stomach pain.
12. What is the name of Julia's sister?
13. What holiday is rapidly approaching?
(b) Fourth of July.
14. On what road did the car accident occur?
(a) West Palm.
(b) La Cienega.
15. As a result Willet must spend the day near which famous landmark?
(a) Hoover Dam.
(b) Lake Tahoe.
(c) Grand Canyon.
(d) Hollywood Boulevard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is supposed to meet Wolf but arrives late?
2. Who is invited to spend the holiday at his/her house?
3. What is this character's profession?
4. Who has escaped from prison?
5. Hannah recently changed her name to ______.
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)