|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wolf's reaction to the other person?
2. What is the man's unusual first name?
3. What is the name of the funeral director?
4. What type of car does Willet drive?
5. Willet requests that ____ should be the new executor of Jack's will.
6. The woman is housed in a correctional facility in which city?
(b) Kansas City.
7. What letter is connected to the hangars mentioned in the story?
8. Who is the sole beneficiary of Tinney's will?
9. Who does Wolf see at a local restaurant?
10. What caused the end of the marriage?
(b) He cheated.
(d) She cheated.
11. What is this character's profession?
(b) Ranch owner.
(c) Movie producer.
(d) Talent agent.
12. As a result Willet must spend the day near which famous landmark?
(a) Hollywood Boulevard.
(b) Grand Canyon.
(c) Hoover Dam.
(d) Lake Tahoe.
13. What is the name of the character's new wife?
14. Who does Wolf meets for drinks later that day?
15. Where does Willet find a stranger?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is supposed to meet Wolf but arrives late?
2. What is the name of the man interviewing Willet?
3. What type of car did Julia drive?
4. The doctor refuses to share ____ with Willet.
5. Which is not one of the items recommended by Willet?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)