|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object is Willet unable to identify?
(d) Third person.
2. Wolf is scheduled to go to a(n) ______ the next morning.
(a) Attorney's office.
(c) Shopping mall.
(d) Breakfast meeting.
3. Which is not one of the items recommended by Willet?
(a) Lamb chops.
(b) Chinese dumplings.
(c) Smoked pheasant.
4. Who goes to visit Eagle at his office?
5. Which of the following is discussed by the two men?
(a) New movie.
6. What part of the machine is damaged?
(c) Fuel pump.
7. Who questions Willet?
(c) Chief of police.
8. Who arrives at Wolf's house?
9. Who is supposed to meet Wolf but arrives late?
10. It is suspicious that Willet seems to lack ____.
11. What is Shea's first name?
12. Willet has problems with what mode of transportation?
13. What type of car does Willet drive?
14. What is the name of the funeral director?
15. On what road did the car accident occur?
(c) West Palm.
(d) La Cienega.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eagle notices what detail about the woman?
2. What must be done in preparation for the holiday?
3. The "ancient towers" are formed from what type of rocks?
4. What is the name of the valley that fascinates Jane?
5. What is the name of Jane's daughter?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)