|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at Wolf's house?
2. In fact, Ed was born into a(n) _____ family.
3. What is the name of the funeral director?
4. What type of car did Julia drive?
(a) Aston Martin.
5. What holiday is rapidly approaching?
(b) Fourth of July.
6. Who is waiting for Willet when he arrives home?
7. Willet has problems with what mode of transportation?
8. Shea suggests that Willet call a _____.
9. Where does Willet find a stranger?
10. The woman asks Eagle to help her find ______.
(a) A gun.
(b) A job.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) An apartment.
11. Eagle notices what detail about the woman?
(b) Shoe size.
12. Eagle believes the third murder victim is ______.
13. What item does Willet read in the New York Times?
(a) Stock reports.
(b) His obituary.
(d) News of partner's trial.
14. What object is Willet unable to identify?
(d) Third person.
15. Who questions Willet?
(c) Chief of police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the restaurant's owner?
2. What is the name of Willet's Santa Fe house?
3. What is this character's profession?
4. Willet requests that ____ should be the new executor of Jack's will.
5. Wolf is scheduled to go to a(n) ______ the next morning.
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)