|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jack's former assistant?
2. The victims were killed by which method?
3. What holiday is rapidly approaching?
(c) Fourth of July.
4. Who does Wolf see at a local restaurant?
5. What is the man's unusual first name?
6. Which of the following is discussed by the two men?
(a) New movie.
7. The woman is housed in a correctional facility in which city?
(c) Kansas City.
8. Who is the sole beneficiary of Tinney's will?
9. Who does Willet visit later that same day?
10. What word is best used to describe the biker?
11. Who arrives at Wolf's house?
12. What identifying mark was found on the third victim?
13. What is the name of the funeral director?
14. Willet requests that ____ should be the new executor of Jack's will.
15. Wolf is scheduled to go to a(n) ______ the next morning.
(a) Shopping mall.
(b) Breakfast meeting.
(c) Attorney's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shea suggests that Willet call a _____.
2. What is Wolf's reaction to the other person?
3. What is Shea's first name?
4. Who has escaped from prison?
5. What type of car did Julia drive?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)