|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The woman asks Eagle to help her find ______.
(a) A gun.
(b) A job.
(c) An apartment.
(d) Her daughter.
2. What is the name of the restaurant patronized by Willet and Deering?
(a) Bel Air Bistro.
(b) Salsa Verde.
(c) Grand Hotel.
3. What is the name of Willet's Santa Fe house?
(a) Winfield Lodge.
(b) Wilderness Gate.
(c) Carreras Casa.
(d) Plymouth Place.
4. Where does Willet find a stranger?
5. What do Barbara and Julia have in common?
6. Who arrives at Wolf's house?
7. Where does Willet go after learning about the crime?
(a) Los Angeles.
8. What is the name of the funeral director?
9. Who has escaped from prison?
10. One of the other victims was identified by which of the following:
(d) Dental records.
11. What word is best used to describe the biker?
12. What holiday is rapidly approaching?
(d) Fourth of July.
13. Which is not part of the Four Corners?
(d) New Mexico.
14. Willet arranges to retrieve Jack's _____.
(a) Partnership agreement.
(b) Phone records.
(c) Tax returns.
15. What is the name of Jane's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to Santa Fe this person also owns a home in which city?
2. Hannah recently changed her name to ______.
3. Eagle becomes romantically involved with which character?
4. What is the name of Willet's partner?
5. What is Willet's current plea?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)