|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In fact, Ed was born into a(n) _____ family.
2. What holiday is rapidly approaching?
(b) Fourth of July.
3. What is the name of Julia's sister?
4. Willet lands at which airport?
(a) Santa Monica.
(b) San Diego.
5. What is the name of Willet's partner?
6. Who arrives at Wolf's house?
7. Where does Willet plan to go before calling the police?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Mother's farm.
8. Eagle believes the third murder victim is ______.
9. Who questions Willet?
(d) Chief of police.
10. What famous landmark does Willet pass on the way to his LA house?
(a) Hollywood Bowl.
(b) Grauman's Chinese Theater.
(c) Bel Air Hotel.
(d) Universal Studios.
11. Willet is asked about his frequent _____.
(c) Black outs.
(d) Stomach pain.
12. What is the name of the restaurant's owner?
13. What do Barbara and Julia have in common?
14. What word is best used to describe the biker?
15. What is Wolf's reaction to the other person?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who questions Shea about Willet's mental state?
2. How many murder victims are there?
3. As a result Willet must spend the day near which famous landmark?
4. No matter what happens, Wolf refuses to _____.
5. What part of the machine is damaged?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)