1. What is the name of the first character introduced in this chapter?
2. What is the man's unusual first name?
3. What is this character's profession?
4. In addition to Santa Fe this person also owns a home in which city?
5. What is the name of the character's new wife?
6. Who is desperately trying to get the man's attention during breakfast?
7. Willet has problems with what mode of transportation?
8. What part of the machine is damaged?
9. As a result Willet must spend the day near which famous landmark?
10. What item does Willet read in the New York Times?
This section contains 2,491 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)