|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eagle notices what detail about the woman?
(c) Shoe size.
2. Who questions Willet?
(b) Chief of police.
3. Who does Eagle ask to testify at Wolf's trial?
4. The woman is housed in a correctional facility in which city?
(d) Kansas City.
5. What is unusual about the item?
(a) It is packaged in plastic.
(b) It does not belong to Barbara.
(c) It is wet.
(d) It is torn in half.
Short Answer Questions
1. Willet has problems with what mode of transportation?
2. What holiday is rapidly approaching?
3. In addition to Santa Fe this person also owns a home in which city?
4. What is the name of the restaurant's owner?
5. What do Barbara and Julia have in common?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)