|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is plagued with loneliness?
2. What identifying mark was found on the third victim?
3. Eagle becomes romantically involved with which character?
4. What is the name of Willet's Santa Fe house?
(a) Carreras Casa.
(b) Plymouth Place.
(c) Wilderness Gate.
(d) Winfield Lodge.
5. Who does Wolf see at a local restaurant?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at Wolf's house?
2. Eagle believes the third murder victim is ______.
3. What type of car does Willet drive?
4. Which piece of falsified documentation is uncovered by Cupie?
5. What item does Eagle point out to Willet in the courtroom?
This section contains 125 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)