|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eagle is able to mitigate some of Carreras' testimony by revealing that he did not:
(a) Read Willet's rights.
(b) Serve a warrant.
(c) Follow procedure.
(d) Investigate the scene.
2. What is the name of the first character introduced in this chapter?
3. One of the other victims was identified by which of the following:
(b) Dental records.
4. What is the name of the restaurant patronized by Willet and Deering?
(a) Grand Hotel.
(c) Salsa Verde.
(d) Bel Air Bistro.
5. Hannah was found guilty of planning whose murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. Eagle becomes romantically involved with which character?
2. What is the name of the district attorney?
3. What famous landmark does Willet pass on the way to his LA house?
4. Who questions Willet?
5. What object is Willet unable to identify?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)