|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Willet read in the New York Times?
(a) News of partner's trial.
(b) His obituary.
(c) Stock reports.
2. What type of treatment does Willet undergo?
(c) Shock therapy.
3. Where is Wolf instructed to meet Eagle the next day?
(c) Police station.
(d) Shea's office.
4. What do Barbara and Julia have in common?
5. What item does Willet notice when arriving at the scene?
(a) Door is open.
(b) Office is tossed.
(c) Window is smashed.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the other victims was identified by which of the following:
2. What is the man's unusual first name?
3. What is Willet ordered to do?
4. In fact, Ed was born into a(n) _____ family.
5. Which is not part of the Four Corners?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)