|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is plagued with loneliness?
2. What is the name of Julia's friend?
3. What phrase best describes Ed Eagle?
(a) Easy going.
(d) Wishy washy.
4. The judge sets Willet's bail at which amount?
5. Eagle is able to mitigate some of Carreras' testimony by revealing that he did not:
(a) Read Willet's rights.
(b) Serve a warrant.
(c) Follow procedure.
(d) Investigate the scene.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the restaurant's owner?
2. One of Willet's friends asks Willet to bring which object to his office?
3. Wolf is scheduled to go to a(n) ______ the next morning.
4. What letter is connected to the hangars mentioned in the story?
5. Willet takes Jane to dinner at the home of the Duke and Duchess of ______.
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)