|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is Willet's bail?
(a) $1 million.
2. Who is invited to spend the holiday at his/her house?
3. The woman is housed in a correctional facility in which city?
(d) Kansas City.
4. What identifying mark was found on the third victim?
5. One of the other victims was identified by which of the following:
(b) Dental records.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the machine is damaged?
2. The doctor refuses to share ____ with Willet.
3. What is the man's unusual first name?
4. Who is suspected of stealing the money?
5. Most of the case against Willet is based on the testimony of which of the following:
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)