|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the funeral director?
2. What is the name of the restaurant's owner?
3. What item does Willet read in the New York Times?
(a) His obituary.
(c) News of partner's trial.
(d) Stock reports.
4. What is the name of the man interviewing Willet?
5. Eagle notices what detail about the woman?
(b) Shoe size.
Short Answer Questions
1. What term is used to describe turning oneself into the police? It is said that he will have to ______.
2. Which of the following is discussed by the two men?
3. Who questions Willet?
4. Which character is plagued with loneliness?
5. One is identified by which of the following:
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)