|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Barbara and Julia have in common?
2. It is suspicious that Willet seems to lack ____.
3. What famous landmark does Willet pass on the way to his LA house?
(a) Hollywood Bowl.
(b) Universal Studios.
(c) Grauman's Chinese Theater.
(d) Bel Air Hotel.
4. What item does Willet read in the New York Times?
(a) His obituary.
(b) Stock reports.
(d) News of partner's trial.
5. Willet has no recollection of which of the following:
(a) Yelling at his wife.
(b) Calling his lawyer.
(c) Buying a gun.
(d) Driving the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Willet plan to go before calling the police?
2. Which is not part of the Four Corners?
3. Who goes to visit Eagle at his office?
4. Which is not one of the items recommended by Willet?
5. What is the name of the aviation company?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)