|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phrase best describes Ed Eagle?
(a) Wishy washy.
(b) Easy going.
2. What is the name of Jane's daughter?
3. What term is used to describe turning oneself into the police? It is said that he will have to ______.
(a) Pull punches.
(b) March to the beat of a different drum.
(c) Take a dirt nap.
(d) Face the music.
4. Who is supposed to meet Wolf but arrives late?
5. Who arrives at Wolf's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the first character introduced in this chapter?
2. The woman is housed in a correctional facility in which city?
3. Shea suggests that Willet call a _____.
4. What word is best used to describe the biker?
5. What is the name of the character's new wife?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)