|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phrase best describes Ed Eagle?
(a) Easy going.
(d) Wishy washy.
2. Willet requests that ____ should be the new executor of Jack's will.
3. What is the name of the restaurant patronized by Willet and Deering?
(a) Salsa Verde.
(c) Grand Hotel.
(d) Bel Air Bistro.
4. Willet lands at which airport?
(a) San Diego.
(b) Santa Monica.
5. In addition to Santa Fe this person also owns a home in which city?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Jack's former assistant?
2. What type of car does Willet drive?
3. Where does Willet find a stranger?
4. One of the other victims was identified by which of the following:
5. Which is not part of the Four Corners?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)