|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the sole beneficiary of Tinney's will?
2. What is the name of the man interviewing Willet?
3. Hannah was found guilty of planning whose murder?
4. Where was Willet found by the police?
5. What letter is connected to the hangars mentioned in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Shea's first name?
2. What is the name of the first character introduced in this chapter?
3. Hannah recently changed her name to ______.
4. Willet requests that ____ should be the new executor of Jack's will.
5. Willet has no recollection of which of the following:
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)