|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is learned about the new wife?
(a) She plans to run away with the partner.
(b) She is wanted for murder.
(c) She was born a Siamese twin.
(d) She was in jail.
2. What term is used to describe turning oneself into the police? It is said that he will have to ______.
(a) March to the beat of a different drum.
(b) Face the music.
(c) Take a dirt nap.
(d) Pull punches.
3. What is the name of the restaurant's owner?
4. Willet arranges to retrieve Jack's _____.
(a) Tax returns.
(b) Phone records.
(c) Partnership agreement.
5. Willet requests that ____ should be the new executor of Jack's will.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eagle believes the third murder victim is ______.
2. Willet is asked about his frequent _____.
3. How many murder victims are there?
4. What is the name of Willet's business manager?
5. What is this character's profession?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)