|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the funeral director?
2. As a result Willet must spend the day near which famous landmark?
(a) Grand Canyon.
(b) Hollywood Boulevard.
(c) Lake Tahoe.
(d) Hoover Dam.
3. The "ancient towers" are formed from what type of rocks?
4. What phrase best describes Ed Eagle?
(a) Wishy washy.
(c) Easy going.
5. Willet takes Jane to dinner at the home of the Duke and Duchess of ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man Shea recommends?
2. What is the man's unusual first name?
3. What is this character's profession?
4. What part of the machine is damaged?
5. What is the name of the valley that fascinates Jane?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)