|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In addition to Santa Fe this person also owns a home in which city?
(a) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
2. What type of car does Willet drive?
3. How many murder victims are there?
4. What object is Willet unable to identify?
(c) Third person.
5. What item does Willet read in the New York Times?
(a) News of partner's trial.
(c) Stock reports.
(d) His obituary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man's unusual first name?
2. Where does Willet find a stranger?
3. What term is used to describe turning oneself into the police? It is said that he will have to ______.
4. On what road did the car accident occur?
5. What letter is connected to the hangars mentioned in the story?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)