|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Willet find a stranger?
2. What is Shea's first name?
3. Willet has problems with what mode of transportation?
4. What famous landmark does Willet pass on the way to his LA house?
(a) Grauman's Chinese Theater.
(b) Hollywood Bowl.
(c) Universal Studios.
(d) Bel Air Hotel.
5. Who is waiting for Willet when he arrives home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man's unusual first name?
2. Where was Willet found by the police?
3. Where does Willet go after learning about the crime?
4. As a result Willet must spend the day near which famous landmark?
5. What item does Willet read in the New York Times?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)