|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many murder victims are there?
2. What famous landmark does Willet pass on the way to his LA house?
(a) Hollywood Bowl.
(b) Bel Air Hotel.
(c) Grauman's Chinese Theater.
(d) Universal Studios.
3. One of the other victims was identified by which of the following:
(a) Dental records.
4. What is the name of the aviation company?
(a) California Aviation.
(b) Phoenix Motorworks.
(c) Los Angeles Private.
(d) LAX Aviation.
5. Willet lands at which airport?
(c) Santa Monica.
(d) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. One is identified by which of the following:
2. What letter is connected to the hangars mentioned in the story?
3. Willet has no recollection of which of the following:
4. In addition to Santa Fe this person also owns a home in which city?
5. Who questions Willet?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)