|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of car does Willet drive?
2. One is identified by which of the following:
(c) Name badge.
3. What famous landmark does Willet pass on the way to his LA house?
(a) Hollywood Bowl.
(b) Universal Studios.
(c) Bel Air Hotel.
(d) Grauman's Chinese Theater.
4. Willet has no recollection of which of the following:
(a) Yelling at his wife.
(b) Driving the car.
(c) Calling his lawyer.
(d) Buying a gun.
5. What item does Willet read in the New York Times?
(a) Stock reports.
(b) News of partner's trial.
(c) His obituary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the machine is damaged?
2. What is the name of the man Shea recommends?
3. What is this character's profession?
4. How many murder victims are there?
5. Who questions Willet?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)