|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One is identified by which of the following:
(a) Name badge.
2. As a result Willet must spend the day near which famous landmark?
(a) Lake Tahoe.
(b) Hollywood Boulevard.
(c) Grand Canyon.
(d) Hoover Dam.
3. Where does Willet go after learning about the crime?
(c) Los Angeles.
4. What is the man's unusual first name?
5. What famous landmark does Willet pass on the way to his LA house?
(a) Bel Air Hotel.
(b) Hollywood Bowl.
(c) Grauman's Chinese Theater.
(d) Universal Studios.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Shea's first name?
2. How many murder victims are there?
3. Willet has no recollection of which of the following:
4. What type of car does Willet drive?
5. What is the name of the man Shea recommends?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)