|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What famous landmark does Willet pass on the way to his LA house?
(a) Hollywood Bowl.
(b) Bel Air Hotel.
(c) Universal Studios.
(d) Grauman's Chinese Theater.
2. Willet has no recollection of which of the following:
(a) Driving the car.
(b) Calling his lawyer.
(c) Yelling at his wife.
(d) Buying a gun.
3. Willet is asked about his frequent _____.
(a) Stomach pain.
(d) Black outs.
4. What type of car did Julia drive?
(b) Aston Martin.
5. On what road did the car accident occur?
(a) La Cienega.
(b) West Palm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What identifying mark was found on the third victim?
2. Where does Willet find a stranger?
3. What is the name of Willet's partner?
4. As a result Willet must spend the day near which famous landmark?
5. What object is Willet unable to identify?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)