|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a result Willet must spend the day near which famous landmark?
(a) Lake Tahoe.
(b) Hollywood Boulevard.
(c) Hoover Dam.
(d) Grand Canyon.
2. What phrase best describes Ed Eagle?
(b) Wishy washy.
(c) Easy going.
3. On what road did the car accident occur?
(a) West Palm.
(d) La Cienega.
4. What is learned about the new wife?
(a) She was in jail.
(b) She is wanted for murder.
(c) She plans to run away with the partner.
(d) She was born a Siamese twin.
5. What is this character's profession?
(a) Ranch owner.
(c) Movie producer.
(d) Talent agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of treatment does Willet undergo?
2. Shea suggests that Willet call a _____.
3. What is Shea's first name?
4. Where does Willet plan to go before calling the police?
5. Willet has no recollection of which of the following:
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)