|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eagle is able to mitigate some of Carreras' testimony by revealing that he did not:
(a) Read Willet's rights.
(b) Investigate the scene.
(c) Serve a warrant.
(d) Follow procedure.
2. Who else is hired by Eagle?
3. What is Norris' first name?
4. What is learned about the new wife?
(a) She is wanted for murder.
(b) She plans to run away with the partner.
(c) She was in jail.
(d) She was born a Siamese twin.
5. Eagle contemplates using the theft as a(n) _______.
(b) Extenuating circumstance.
(d) Closing argument.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Willet read in the New York Times?
2. What is the name of Julia's sister?
3. Who is invited to spend the holiday at his/her house?
4. What do Barbara and Julia have in common?
5. Where does Willet plan to go before calling the police?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)