|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Willet requests that ____ should be the new executor of Jack's will.
2. What term is used to describe turning oneself into the police? It is said that he will have to ______.
(a) March to the beat of a different drum.
(b) Take a dirt nap.
(c) Face the music.
(d) Pull punches.
3. One of the other victims was identified by which of the following:
(a) Dental records.
4. The victims were killed by which method?
5. The doctor refuses to share ____ with Willet.
(a) Confidential records.
(b) Professional opinions.
(c) His office.
(d) The results.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the funeral director?
2. What type of car did Julia drive?
3. What is the name of the man Shea recommends?
4. What item does Willet read in the New York Times?
5. Who does Willet visit later that same day?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)