|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The woman is housed in a correctional facility in which city?
(a) Kansas City.
2. Willet takes Jane to dinner at the home of the Duke and Duchess of ______.
3. What term is used to describe turning oneself into the police? It is said that he will have to ______.
(a) March to the beat of a different drum.
(b) Take a dirt nap.
(c) Face the music.
(d) Pull punches.
4. What letter is connected to the hangars mentioned in the story?
5. What is the name of the restaurant patronized by Willet and Deering?
(b) Bel Air Bistro.
(c) Grand Hotel.
(d) Salsa Verde.
Short Answer Questions
1. What identifying mark was found on the third victim?
2. What is a hogan?
3. How much time did Willet lose on this last episode?
4. One is identified by which of the following:
5. Which is not one of the items recommended by Willet?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)