|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Willet read in the New York Times?
(a) Stock reports.
(c) His obituary.
(d) News of partner's trial.
2. Who does Willet visit later that same day?
3. What is this character's profession?
(a) Talent agent.
(c) Ranch owner.
(d) Movie producer.
4. Who is the sole beneficiary of Tinney's will?
5. What is learned about the new wife?
(a) She was born a Siamese twin.
(b) She is wanted for murder.
(c) She plans to run away with the partner.
(d) She was in jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Julia's friend?
2. Willet invites which character to Christmas dinner?
3. What is the name of Jane's daughter?
4. What holiday is rapidly approaching?
5. How much time had Willet lost on this occasion?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)