|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most of the case against Willet is based on the testimony of which of the following:
2. What is the name of Willet's Santa Fe house?
(a) Carreras Casa.
(b) Plymouth Place.
(c) Winfield Lodge.
(d) Wilderness Gate.
3. Where does Willet find a stranger?
4. How tall is Barbara Kennerly?
5. Which of the following is discussed by the two men?
(b) New movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what road did the car accident occur?
2. Who does Wolf see at a local restaurant?
3. Who has escaped from prison?
4. What object is Willet unable to identify?
5. What is Willet's current plea?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)