|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Willet found by the police?
2. What is unusual about the item?
(a) It does not belong to Barbara.
(b) It is wet.
(c) It is packaged in plastic.
(d) It is torn in half.
3. What is Wolf's mood on New Year's Eve?
4. What does Eagle find in Barbara's apartment?
(a) Large amount of cash.
(b) Fake ID.
(d) Letter from Julia.
5. Roughly how much money is missing from Wolf's accounts?
(a) $4 million.
(b) $2 million.
(c) $1.5 million.
(d) $3.5 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. Willet has no recollection of which of the following:
2. What object is Willet unable to identify?
3. What do Wolf, Jane and Sara do in the evening?
4. Who does Eagle ask to testify at Wolf's trial?
5. What phrase best describes Ed Eagle?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)