1. What is the name of the first character introduced in this chapter?
2. What is the man's unusual first name?
3. What is this character's profession?
(a) Ranch owner.
(b) Talent agent.
(c) Movie producer.
4. In addition to Santa Fe this person also owns a home in which city?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
5. What is the name of the character's new wife?
6. Who is desperately trying to get the man's attention during breakfast?
7. Willet has problems with what mode of transportation?
8. What part of the machine is damaged?
(d) Fuel pump.
9. As a result Willet must spend the day near which famous landmark?
(a) Lake Tahoe.
(b) Hollywood Boulevard.
(c) Grand Canyon.
(d) Hoover Dam.
10. What item does Willet read in the New York Times?
(a) Stock reports.
(b) His obituary.
(d) News of partner's trial.
This section contains 2,491 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)