* Reader is introduced to Wolf Willet, a movie producer.
* Willet has been recently married.
* Willet and his wife, Julia, own homes in Santa Fe and Los Angeles.
* Willet wakes up with a headache.
* Willet ignores the dog's pleas for attention and goes about his business.
* Willet is due to be in Los Angeles.
* Willet takes his private plane.
* Willet thinks about his partnership with Jack Tinney.
* The men are partners and good friends.
* Willet has to make an emergency landing in Arizona.
* Willet realizes he has memory loss of the previous day and a half.
* Willet learns that there has been a triple murder at his Santa Fe home.
* Willet's wife, partner, and a third person, assumed to be Willet, are dead.
* Willet returns to Santa Fe.
* Willet breaks into his own house to retrieve some items and to view the crime scene.
* Willet visits Mark...
This section contains 1,107 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)