Chapter abstracts are short descriptions of events that occur in each chapter. They highlight major plot events and detail the important relationships and characteristics of characters and objects. The Chapter Abstracts can be used to review what the students have read, or to prepare the students for what they will read. Hand the abstracts out in class as a study guide, or use them as a "key" for a class discussion. They are relatively brief, but can serve to be an excellent refresher of the text for either a student or teacher.
Chapters 1-5 Abstract
* Reader is introduced to Wolf Willet, a movie producer.
* Willet has been recently married.
* Willet and his wife, Julia, own homes in Santa Fe and Los Angeles.
* Willet wakes up with a headache.
* Willet ignores the dog's pleas for attention and goes about his business.
Chapters 6-12 Abstract
* Willet is due to be...
This section contains 1,306 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)