|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Goodwin is being treated as a murderer and __________________.
2. How does Stevens plan on getting to town?
3. Temple realizes that the plantation has no ___________________.
4. The person in #31 is prejudiced against _________________.
5. Who was the man who was killed in the story?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is Goodwin's fatalistic approach to his case?
2. Is Stevens really a gentleman who knows how to drink?
3. What is the...
This section contains 1,160 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)