|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Benbow learns that Stevens was mad and refused to stay for dinner because __________________.
(a) There was no alcohol being served.
(b) Narcissa refused to marry him.
(c) His friend was not invited.
(d) Temple broke up with him.
2. Ruby offers to pay for Benbow's services with ____________________.
(a) a bank loan.
(b) her body.
(c) her savings.
(d) the moonshine money.
3. What realization does Temple finally come to?
(a) She has committed murder.
(b) She is in Minnesota.
(c) She was drugged.
(d) She is in a whorehouse.
4. Benbow sees that Temple has been affected by _________________.
(b) All of these.
(c) The rape.
(d) Her surroundings.
5. What does Temple repeatedly demand?
(d) Hot baths.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the doctor who services the whorehouse?
2. Benbow asks Temple about where ____________ is.
3. Who is Eustace Graham?
4. What do the townspeople think of the fire that killed Goodwin?
5. What happens to Goodwin?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)