Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Temple's drink of choice?
(b) Red wine.
2. What does Reba learn about Popeye?
(a) He is a rumrunner.
(b) He cannot pay his bills.
(c) He has been inviting men to Temple's room for sex.
(d) He has a wife in Oregon.
3. What nickname does Snopes call Benbow?
4. Benbow learns that Stevens was mad and refused to stay for dinner because __________________.
(a) There was no alcohol being served.
(b) Narcissa refused to marry him.
(c) His friend was not invited.
(d) Temple broke up with him.
5. What is the main piece of evidence in Goodwin's trial?
(a) A blood-stained towel.
(b) A bullet.
(c) Bloody fingerprints.
(d) A bloody knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Benbow after he interviews Temple?
2. For what is Popeye arrested?
3. What does Temple do when Benbow offers to take her home?
4. Faulkner states that it has been a ______________ summer.
5. Temple tells Benbow all the details of the night __________________.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)