|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What increases Temple's physical pain?
(a) A beating.
(b) More rapes.
(c) Cigarette burns.
(d) Driving on a rutted road.
2. What was Popeye's physical status as a child?
(b) Very tall.
(c) Dwarf size.
3. Where is Popeye taking Temple?
(d) Hot Springs.
4. What does Narcissa plan to tell Belle?
(a) Benbow will be home after the trial.
(b) Benbow has sold their house.
(c) Benbow is an alcoholic.
(d) Benbow is having an affair.
5. How old is Temple when she takes the stand in Goodwin's trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Temple's drink of choice?
2. What is Graham's opinion of Benbow's chances in Goodwin's trial?
3. Why does the doctor at first refuse to come when Reba calls?
4. Belle asks Benbow for _________________.
5. Narcissa claims that Benbow is not the best ___________________.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)