|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Benbow sees that Temple has been affected by _________________.
(a) The rape.
(b) Her surroundings.
(c) All of these.
2. What does Reba learn about Popeye?
(a) He is a rumrunner.
(b) He has a wife in Oregon.
(c) He cannot pay his bills.
(d) He has been inviting men to Temple's room for sex.
3. Who refuses to allow Temple to have any more alcohol?
4. What did Popeye do instead of attending his own birthday party as a child?
(a) He threw cats into wells.
(b) He threw dogs off bridges.
(c) He dropped pigs from rooftops.
(d) He cut up birds.
5. Who runs Ruby out of the hotel?
(a) The manager.
(b) The temperance league.
(c) A group of Baptists.
(d) The sheriff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Graham says that Goodwin's case should take no longer than _______________.
2. Why does Narcissa not allow Ruby to stay in her home?
3. What happens to Benbow after he interviews Temple?
4. Temple tells Benbow all the details of the night __________________.
5. Benbow asks Temple about where ____________ is.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)