|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does Snopes call Benbow?
2. Benbow asks Temple about where ____________ is.
3. Benbow learns that Stevens was mad and refused to stay for dinner because __________________.
(a) Temple broke up with him.
(b) There was no alcohol being served.
(c) Narcissa refused to marry him.
(d) His friend was not invited.
4. What does Benbow do on the night after Ruby testifies.
(a) Goes to bed early.
(b) Coaches Ruby some more.
(c) Gets drunk.
(d) Gives an interview.
5. How long does the jury deliberate in Goodwin's trial?
(a) 8 minutes.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 4 hours.
6. What is Temple's physical condition?
(a) She is dead.
(b) She is merely bruised.
(c) She is unconscious.
(d) She is bleeding profusely.
7. Who is Temple's father?
(a) Judge Drake.
(b) Rev. Caldwell.
(c) Colonel Morton.
(d) Dr. Miller.
8. Faulkner states that it has been a ______________ summer.
9. In what city is Popeye arrested?
(d) Little Rock.
10. According to Ruby, what exacerbated the attack on Temple?
(a) The boys get drunk on Saturday nights.
(b) She flirted outrageously with the men.
(c) The boys have been away from women for too long.
(d) She went skinny dipping.
11. What does Benbow get but does not tell Narcissa about it?
(a) A new car.
(b) A girlfriend.
(c) A phone.
(d) A radio.
12. How much is a month's lodging at the location in #117?
13. How old is Temple when she takes the stand in Goodwin's trial?
14. Who is shocked when he learns about Temple's situation?
15. Who stays in the room when Benbow interviews Temple?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the doctor who services the whorehouse?
2. What do Benbow and Ruby argue about?
3. Who is Snopes' traveling companion?
4. Why does Temple drink so much liquor?
5. Which of the following does NOT fill Temple's room?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)