|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Belle doing when Benbow returns home?
2. Reba complains about beer and men with ____________.
3. What is Temple's drink of choice?
(d) Red wine.
4. What is Benbow's reaction to the verdict?
(a) He laughs out loud.
(b) He shakes and cries.
(c) He gets drunk.
(d) He screams.
5. What will probably happen to Goodwin?
(a) He will hang.
(b) He will be found not guilty.
(c) He will get life in prison.
(d) He will get 20 years in prison.
6. What nickname does Snopes call Benbow?
7. What does Temple repeatedly demand?
(d) Hot baths.
8. Why does the person in #96 congratulate Temple?
(a) For losing her virginity.
(b) For landing Popeye.
(c) For graduating college.
(d) For resisting arrest.
9. What was Popeye's physical status as a child?
(b) Very tall.
(d) Dwarf size.
10. How old is Temple when she takes the stand in Goodwin's trial?
11. Benbow asks Temple about where ____________ is.
12. What is Graham's opinion of Benbow's chances in Goodwin's trial?
(a) He will be shot down in the first hour.
(b) There is a flicker of hope for him.
(c) He has no opinion on the case.
(d) He has no chance of winning.
13. In what city is Popeye arrested?
(a) Little Rock.
14. Who takes Temple out of the courtroom?
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her father.
15. Who owns the business in #95?
(a) Lady Sally Ann.
(b) Sister Mary Catherine.
(c) Miss Reba Rivers.
(d) Dr. Jerome Hunter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses to allow Temple to have any more alcohol?
2. What did Popeye do instead of attending his own birthday party as a child?
3. Snopes has a virulent hatred for ______________.
4. How much is a month's lodging at the location in #117?
5. What is Goodwin's position on his case?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)