|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who breaks up a fight between Popeye, Van and Stevens?
2. What decision does Benbow make that displeases Narcissa?
(a) To date a younger woman.
(b) To abandon his practice.
(c) To move into the family home.
(d) To become a preacher.
3. Other than Goodwin, who else knows the truth about the murder?
4. Where does Temple's youngest brother attend college?
5. In what month of the year does SANCTUARY begin?
6. What does Temple eventually realize about the men at the plantation?
(a) They are all over 60.
(b) They plan to rape her.
(c) They are migrant workers.
(d) They are doing drugs.
7. Where does Benbow arrive in the afternoon?
(a) The plantation.
(b) The courthouse.
(c) Narcissa's house.
(d) The Baptist Church.
8. What does Temple desperately need on this night?
(c) A phone.
9. Why does Temple get angry at Gowan?
(a) He forgot the picnic lunch.
(b) He is drunk again.
(c) He ruined her dress.
(d) He makes passes at her.
10. Who continues to watch out for Temple?
11. Overall, the person in #31 thinks that Temple is _______________.
12. How does Stevens plan on getting to town?
13. What is Benbow's profession?
14. What does the person in #31 call Temple?
(a) A live wire.
(b) A real piece of work.
(c) A putty-faced whore.
(d) An angel come to earth.
15. What clothing does Temple put on in the room?
(a) Cocktail dress.
(b) Some overalls.
(c) Jeans and T-shirt.
(d) Two coats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Goodwin is being treated as a murderer and __________________.
2. What is Stevens not willing to wait for?
3. Who is the current beau of Benbow's sister?
4. Where does Benbow take Ruby and her child?
5. Which of the men hits on Temple?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)