|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the men continues to paw at Temple?
2. Where does Temple end up in the plantation?
(a) In a hay loft.
(b) In the woodshed.
(c) Alone in a single room.
(d) In a cellar.
3. In what state does the story in SANCTUARY begin?
4. What is Benbow's profession?
5. What did the authorities do regarding Goodwin?
(a) They torched the house.
(b) They razed his barn.
(c) They dug up his basement.
(d) They destroyed his still.
6. Why do Gowan and Temple get stranded at the plantation?
(a) They stop to ask for directions.
(b) They run out of gas.
(c) They have a car accident.
(d) They have a flat tire.
7. What does the person in #31 tell Temple about Goodwin?
(a) He is a genius.
(b) He is a prince of a guy.
(c) He would never bed a slut.
(d) He cannot be trusted.
8. In what month of the year does SANCTUARY begin?
9. What kind of songs does the Negro prisoner sing?
(a) Great Depression songs.
(c) Pop songs.
(d) Show tunes.
10. What advice does Ruby give to Temple?
(a) To be nicer to old people.
(b) To finish her degree.
(c) To leave the plantation.
(d) To stop drinking.
11. Where does the person in #21 attend college?
12. Who is Benbow's wife?
13. Why is Ruby to call the person in #71?
(a) To report the discovery of a dead man.
(b) To check on an injured worker.
(c) To invite him to a party.
(d) To order more milk.
14. What food does Belle like to eat?
15. Where does Benbow live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Benbow challenge Popeye to do?
2. Which of the men hits on Temple?
3. What reason does Popeye give the cook for firing him?
4. Where does Benbow arrive in the afternoon?
5. What does the person in #31 advise Temple to do?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)