|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month of the year does SANCTUARY begin?
2. Temple realizes that the plantation has no ___________________.
(c) wet bar.
3. What is Stevens not willing to wait for?
(a) A gun.
(b) A car.
(c) Clean clothes.
4. Other than Goodwin, who else knows the truth about the murder?
5. What does Temple eventually realize about the men at the plantation?
(a) They plan to rape her.
(b) They are migrant workers.
(c) They are all over 60.
(d) They are doing drugs.
6. Who finds Temple a safe place to sleep?
7. Who is the current beau of Benbow's sister?
(a) Martin Simpson.
(b) Charles Maslow.
(c) James Hall.
(d) Gowan Stevens.
8. According to Benbow, nature is _________________.
9. Who is Benbow's sister?
10. Where do the men put Stevens after the fight?
(a) Temple's room.
(b) The veranda.
(c) The hay loft.
(d) The kitchen.
11. Gowan gets sick because the other boys make him drink a large quantity of ______________.
(a) cod liver oil.
(c) hair oil.
12. What does Temple find in the house?
(a) The baby.
(b) A thief.
(c) An insane old man.
(d) A dog.
13. Overall, the person in #31 thinks that Temple is _______________.
14. What name does the person in #12 call Benbow?
15. Where does Temple end up in the plantation?
(a) Alone in a single room.
(b) In a cellar.
(c) In the woodshed.
(d) In a hay loft.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Benbow's wife?
2. Where does Benbow live?
3. Who takes away Temple's raincoat?
4. Who does Temple spend time with at the plantation?
5. Which of the men continues to paw at Temple?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)