|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Old Frenchman Place?
(a) A museum.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A still.
(d) A plantation.
2. What does Benbow refuse to do with the house he and his sister own?
(a) Upgrade the kitchen.
(b) Finish the basement.
(c) Add a garage.
(d) Sell it.
3. What is Goodwin's position on his case?
(a) He wants a new lawyer.
(b) He wants sentenced as soon as possible.
(c) He wants to make a deal.
(d) He has pled guilty.
4. How long do Snopes and his traveling companion intend to stay at the location in #117?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) One month.
(d) One night.
5. Why does Ruby want to walk down the street to the hotel by herself?
(a) So she can do some window shopping.
(b) So she can stop in a bar.
(c) So she won't tarnish Benbow's reputation.
(d) So she can pick up a guy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Temple do when Benbow enters her room?
2. Who do Popeye and Temple pass by without any sign of recognition?
3. What do the townspeople think of the fire that killed Goodwin?
4. According to Ruby, what exacerbated the attack on Temple?
5. In what state does the story in SANCTUARY begin?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)