|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds Temple a safe place to sleep?
2. Which of the following does Stevens NOT suffer as a result of the big fight?
(a) Fat lip.
(b) Eye swollen shut.
(c) Bloody all over.
(d) Broken arm.
3. What is the verdict in Goodwin's trial?
(a) Hung jury.
(b) Reasonable doubt.
(d) Guilty of murder.
4. What does the person in #31 call Temple?
(a) A putty-faced whore.
(b) A real piece of work.
(c) A live wire.
(d) An angel come to earth.
5. Who is the cook at Old Frenchman Place?
(a) Sadie Lawton.
(b) Jane Davidson.
(c) Janelle Thibideaux.
(d) Ruby Lamar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does Ruby give to Temple?
2. What do Benbow and Ruby argue about?
3. Goodwin tells Ruby to call __________________.
4. Why does Temple get angry at Gowan?
5. Temple had been sent to _____________ to stay with an aunt.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)