|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Popeye and Benbow encounter each other?
(a) At a church.
(b) At a stream.
(c) In a bar.
(d) In a meadow.
2. The local boys know where Gowan can find ____________.
3. Who owns the business in #95?
(a) Sister Mary Catherine.
(b) Lady Sally Ann.
(c) Miss Reba Rivers.
(d) Dr. Jerome Hunter.
4. How long does the jury deliberate in Goodwin's trial?
(a) 8 minutes.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 4 hours.
5. Gowan gets sick because the other boys make him drink a large quantity of ______________.
(c) hair oil.
(d) cod liver oil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Temple repeatedly demand?
2. Who takes Temple out of the courtroom?
3. What does Temple eventually realize about the men at the plantation?
4. According to Ruby, what exacerbated the attack on Temple?
5. Goodwin is being treated as a murderer and __________________.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)