|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the verdict in Goodwin's trial?
(a) Reasonable doubt.
(c) Guilty of murder.
(d) Hung jury.
2. Why does the doctor at first refuse to come when Reba calls?
(a) He won't go to a whorehouse.
(b) He doesn't work on Sundays.
(c) He is ill.
(d) He is out of town.
3. In what city is Popeye arrested?
(a) Little Rock.
4. What is the fate of the Negro prisoner?
(a) He is to be hanged.
(b) He will spend life in prison.
(c) He will be free in a week.
(d) He has six more months to serve.
5. What is Old Frenchman Place?
(a) A plantation.
(b) A museum.
(c) A still.
(d) A restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses to allow Temple to have any more alcohol?
2. Why did Benbow leave his wife?
3. Where does Benbow live?
4. Which relative does Benbow's sister care for?
5. What happens to Benbow after he interviews Temple?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)