|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the men hits on Temple?
2. What does Reba learn about Popeye?
(a) He has a wife in Oregon.
(b) He is a rumrunner.
(c) He has been inviting men to Temple's room for sex.
(d) He cannot pay his bills.
3. Benbow compares Temple to _______________.
(a) his stepdaughter.
(b) his daughter.
(c) his sister.
(d) his niece.
4. What is publicly known about Goodwin and Ruby?
(a) They have a common law marriage.
(b) They are convicted criminals.
(c) They are brother and sister.
(d) They are con artists.
5. What has Stevens proven by his recent behavior?
(a) He has not been to college.
(b) He cannot drink like a gentleman.
(c) He is an upper class snob.
(d) He has epilepsy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Popeye give the cook for firing him?
2. With what object has Popeye raped Temple?
3. About what topic do Benbow and his wife argue?
4. What is Old Frenchman Place?
5. In what state is Belle living now?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)