|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the men wants the others to let Temple alone?
2. What do the townspeople think of the fire that killed Goodwin?
(a) They have no opinion on it.
(b) They are mildly interested.
(c) They are shocked.
(d) They celebrate it.
3. What does Temple desperately need on this night?
(a) A phone.
4. What seems to be new about Stevens' behavior?
5. How old is Temple when she takes the stand in Goodwin's trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Temple do when Benbow enters her room?
2. What decision does Benbow make that displeases Narcissa?
3. Where do the men put Stevens after the fight?
4. Which of the following has Narcissa NOT managed to save during the story?
5. What is Old Frenchman Place?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)