|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will probably happen to Goodwin?
(a) He will hang.
(b) He will be found not guilty.
(c) He will get 20 years in prison.
(d) He will get life in prison.
2. What is Temple's drink of choice?
(b) Red wine.
3. What is the main piece of evidence in Goodwin's trial?
(a) A blood-stained towel.
(b) A bullet.
(c) A bloody knife.
(d) Bloody fingerprints.
4. What increases Temple's physical pain?
(a) More rapes.
(b) Cigarette burns.
(c) A beating.
(d) Driving on a rutted road.
5. What information does Benbow uncover about Temple?
(a) She is Homecoming Queen.
(b) She is a prostitute.
(c) She has dropped out of school.
(d) She has run off to get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the men put Stevens after the fight?
2. On what charge is the person in #77 taken into custody?
3. Who offers to sell information about Temple to Benbow?
4. What is Benbow's reaction to the verdict?
5. What is Miss Jenny's opinion of all men who make, sell or drink whiskey?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)