|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Temple and her father doing at the end of the novel?
(a) Walking through a garden.
(b) Having lunch at home.
(c) Sipping coffee in a cafe.
(d) Driving to the beach.
2. What is Old Frenchman Place?
(a) A still.
(b) A plantation.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A museum.
3. What does Narcissa offer to pay for for Ruby?
(a) A new dress.
(b) A criminal attorney.
(c) Clothes for the baby.
(d) A new car.
4. Where has Goodwin stashed his money?
(a) In moonshine jugs.
(b) Inside an old mattress.
(c) Buried in the barn.
(d) Buried in the backyard.
5. How long does the jury deliberate in Goodwin's trial?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 8 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Benbow's interest in taking Goodwin's case?
2. Graham says that Goodwin's case should take no longer than _______________.
3. In what state is Belle living now?
4. Gowan gets sick because the other boys make him drink a large quantity of ______________.
5. What decision does Benbow make that displeases Narcissa?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)