|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Benbow and Ruby argue about?
(a) How to keep the baby quiet.
(b) How Ruby will get to the hotel.
(c) The distance between Memphis and Nashville.
(d) The fee for Goodwin's case.
2. What is Benbow's interest in taking Goodwin's case?
3. Who takes away Temple's raincoat?
4. Who does the sheriff take into custody?
5. The person in #31 is prejudiced against _________________.
(a) retarded people.
(b) the upper class.
(c) Jewish people.
(d) black people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Benbow compares Temple to _______________.
2. Which of the men continues to paw at Temple?
3. Who owns the business in #95?
4. Belle asks Benbow for _________________.
5. Which of the following does Stevens NOT suffer as a result of the big fight?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)