|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stays in the room when Benbow interviews Temple?
2. What does Temple do when Benbow offers to take her home?
(a) She refuses to go.
(b) She runs out with no shoes on.
(c) She says she needs just a minute to pack her things.
(d) She jumps out of bed naked.
3. With whom does Ruby have a confrontation in the house?
4. What is Reba's profession?
5. The local boys know where Gowan can find ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Benbow do on the night after Ruby testifies.
2. What do the townspeople think of the fire that killed Goodwin?
3. Graham says that Goodwin's case should take no longer than _______________.
4. Which of the men wants the others to let Temple alone?
5. What is Miss Jenny's opinion of all men who make, sell or drink whiskey?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)