|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Temple do to try to protect herself?
(a) Loads a pistol.
(b) Sleeps with the lights on.
(c) Double bolts the door.
(d) Wedges a chair underneath the door knob.
2. What does Benbow refuse to do with the house he and his sister own?
(a) Add a garage.
(b) Upgrade the kitchen.
(c) Sell it.
(d) Finish the basement.
3. Benbow compares Temple to _______________.
(a) his sister.
(b) his daughter.
(c) his stepdaughter.
(d) his niece.
4. Temple had been sent to _____________ to stay with an aunt.
(b) New York.
5. What is the Coop?
(a) A cafe.
(b) A moonshine still.
(c) A girls' dorm.
(d) A bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it about Benbow that makes Popeye curious?
2. Why does Reba get angry at Popeye?
3. What is Benbow's profession?
4. What does Benbow think about Goodwin's behavior?
5. The person in #31 is prejudiced against _________________.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)