|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Negro prisoner talk about?
(a) His son.
(b) The details of his crime.
(c) His imminent death.
(d) Civil rights.
2. Where does Temple wake up?
(a) A crib of cotton hulls.
(b) A large bedroom.
(c) A hay loft.
(d) A cellar.
3. What does Temple encounter that terrifies her?
(a) A rat.
(b) A hatchet in the door.
(c) A cut phone cord.
(d) A lynched man.
4. What does Temple do to try to protect herself?
(a) Wedges a chair underneath the door knob.
(b) Double bolts the door.
(c) Loads a pistol.
(d) Sleeps with the lights on.
5. How does Popeye introduce Benbow to the men at Old Frenchman Place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does the person in #12 call Benbow?
2. Why did Benbow leave his wife?
3. In what month of the year does SANCTUARY begin?
4. What does Temple do when Benbow enters her room?
5. With what object has Popeye raped Temple?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)