|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Clarence Snopes' profession?
2. On what charge is the person in #77 taken into custody?
(b) Public indecency.
(c) Armed robbery.
3. What does Temple do to try to protect herself?
(a) Wedges a chair underneath the door knob.
(b) Double bolts the door.
(c) Sleeps with the lights on.
(d) Loads a pistol.
4. Who owns the business in #95?
(a) Lady Sally Ann.
(b) Miss Reba Rivers.
(c) Sister Mary Catherine.
(d) Dr. Jerome Hunter.
5. Where do the men put Stevens after the fight?
(a) Temple's room.
(b) The veranda.
(c) The hay loft.
(d) The kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Benbow asks Temple about where ____________ is.
2. How much is a month's lodging at the location in #117?
3. Why is Ruby to call the person in #71?
4. What is Old Frenchman Place?
5. What does the person in #31 tell Temple about Goodwin?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)