|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Ruby give to Temple?
(a) To be nicer to old people.
(b) To finish her degree.
(c) To leave the plantation.
(d) To stop drinking.
2. What does the Negro prisoner talk about?
(a) His imminent death.
(b) The details of his crime.
(c) Civil rights.
(d) His son.
3. Who is the most protective of Temple?
4. Why does Ruby keep her small son in a box?
(a) So he won't be attacked by rats.
(b) She always knows where he is.
(c) She can't afford a bed.
(d) She can transport him easily.
5. Where has Goodwin stashed his money?
(a) Buried in the barn.
(b) Inside an old mattress.
(c) Buried in the backyard.
(d) In moonshine jugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Benbow receive for defending Goodwin?
2. With what object has Popeye raped Temple?
3. What seems to be new about Stevens' behavior?
4. The local boys know where Gowan can find ____________.
5. Where does Benbow live?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)