|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Benbow challenge Popeye to do?
(a) Run a marathon.
(b) Swim across the river.
(c) Name an unseen bird.
(d) Hold his breath for five minutes.
2. Why does Ruby want to walk down the street to the hotel by herself?
(a) So she won't tarnish Benbow's reputation.
(b) So she can do some window shopping.
(c) So she can pick up a guy.
(d) So she can stop in a bar.
3. Benbow sees that Temple has been affected by _________________.
(a) The rape.
(c) Her surroundings.
(d) All of these.
4. Why does Temple drink so much liquor?
(a) She wants to die.
(b) She wants to be numb.
(c) She likes the taste.
(d) To drown her sorrows.
5. Narcissa thinks that Benbow is _______________ for defending Goodwin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person in #31 advise Temple to do?
2. Other than Goodwin, who else knows the truth about the murder?
3. What happens to Benbow after he interviews Temple?
4. Snopes can be characterized as ____________________.
5. Overall, the person in #31 thinks that Temple is _______________.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)