|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Negro prisoner talk about?
(a) The details of his crime.
(b) His imminent death.
(c) His son.
(d) Civil rights.
2. Where do the men put Stevens after the fight?
(a) The hay loft.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The veranda.
(d) Temple's room.
3. What nickname does Snopes call Benbow?
4. What does Benbow get but does not tell Narcissa about it?
(a) A phone.
(b) A radio.
(c) A new car.
(d) A girlfriend.
5. In what state does the story in SANCTUARY begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses to allow Temple to have any more alcohol?
2. What happens to Benbow after he interviews Temple?
3. What kind of songs does the Negro prisoner sing?
4. Snopes can be characterized as ____________________.
5. Who does the sheriff take into custody?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)