|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Ruby, what exacerbated the attack on Temple?
(a) The boys have been away from women for too long.
(b) She went skinny dipping.
(c) The boys get drunk on Saturday nights.
(d) She flirted outrageously with the men.
2. Who runs Ruby out of the hotel?
(a) The temperance league.
(b) A group of Baptists.
(c) The sheriff.
(d) The manager.
3. Temple realizes that the plantation has no ___________________.
(a) wet bar.
4. Who is the doctor who services the whorehouse?
(a) Dr. Quinn.
(b) Dr. Caldwell.
(c) Dr. Clark.
(d) Dr. Mallory.
5. What is Temple's physical condition?
(a) She is merely bruised.
(b) She is bleeding profusely.
(c) She is dead.
(d) She is unconscious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Popeye and Benbow encounter each other?
2. What does the person in #31 advise Temple to do?
3. What does the Negro prisoner talk about?
4. Who does the sheriff take into custody?
5. The local boys know where Gowan can find ____________.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)