|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Benbow learns that Stevens was mad and refused to stay for dinner because __________________.
(a) There was no alcohol being served.
(b) Narcissa refused to marry him.
(c) Temple broke up with him.
(d) His friend was not invited.
2. How many days do Snopes and his traveling companion stay at the location in #117 before they realize the nature of the place?
3. What is the fate of the Negro prisoner?
(a) He will be free in a week.
(b) He has six more months to serve.
(c) He will spend life in prison.
(d) He is to be hanged.
4. On what charge is the person in #77 taken into custody?
(b) Armed robbery.
(d) Public indecency.
5. What does Benbow think about Goodwin's behavior?
(a) He is protecting someone.
(b) He is possibly guilty.
(c) He is guilty as sin.
(d) He is probably guilty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Miss Jenny's opinion of all men who make, sell or drink whiskey?
2. Where does the person in #21 attend college?
3. Who runs Ruby out of the hotel?
4. What decision does Benbow make that displeases Narcissa?
5. According to Ruby, what exacerbated the attack on Temple?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)