|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Benbow live?
2. Why does Ruby keep her small son in a box?
(a) She can't afford a bed.
(b) So he won't be attacked by rats.
(c) She can transport him easily.
(d) She always knows where he is.
3. Overall, the person in #31 thinks that Temple is _______________.
4. What is the fate of the Negro prisoner?
(a) He is to be hanged.
(b) He has six more months to serve.
(c) He will be free in a week.
(d) He will spend life in prison.
5. What increases Temple's physical pain?
(a) Driving on a rutted road.
(b) A beating.
(c) Cigarette burns.
(d) More rapes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Benbow's stepdaughter?
2. What decision does Benbow make that displeases Narcissa?
3. What will Benbow receive for defending Goodwin?
4. What kind of songs does the Negro prisoner sing?
5. Which of the following does Stevens NOT suffer as a result of the big fight?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)