|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ruby keep her small son in a box?
(a) She can't afford a bed.
(b) She can transport him easily.
(c) She always knows where he is.
(d) So he won't be attacked by rats.
2. What does Benbow think about Goodwin's behavior?
(a) He is guilty as sin.
(b) He is probably guilty.
(c) He is possibly guilty.
(d) He is protecting someone.
3. Goodwin tells Ruby to call __________________.
(a) the grocer.
(b) the sheriff's office.
(c) the neighbor.
(d) the hospital.
4. What reason does Popeye give the cook for firing him?
(a) He is a bad cook.
(b) It is just time for him to move on.
(c) People got sick from dinner.
(d) He is not very creative.
5. With whom does Ruby have a confrontation in the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Reba's profession?
2. Other than Goodwin, who else knows the truth about the murder?
3. What does Narcissa offer to pay for for Ruby?
4. What will Benbow receive for defending Goodwin?
5. On what charge is the person in #77 taken into custody?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)