|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what charge is the person in #77 taken into custody?
(b) Public indecency.
(c) Armed robbery.
2. The person in #31 is prejudiced against _________________.
(a) black people.
(b) Jewish people.
(c) the upper class.
(d) retarded people.
3. What has Stevens proven by his recent behavior?
(a) He has epilepsy.
(b) He has not been to college.
(c) He cannot drink like a gentleman.
(d) He is an upper class snob.
4. Temple had been sent to _____________ to stay with an aunt.
(b) New York.
5. Who is the cook at Old Frenchman Place?
(a) Janelle Thibideaux.
(b) Ruby Lamar.
(c) Jane Davidson.
(d) Sadie Lawton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What realization does Temple finally come to?
2. How many days do Snopes and his traveling companion stay at the location in #117 before they realize the nature of the place?
3. What is Miss Jenny's opinion of all men who make, sell or drink whiskey?
4. What is Temple's father's profession?
5. What does Benbow think about Goodwin's behavior?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)