|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is publicly known about Goodwin and Ruby?
(a) They are convicted criminals.
(b) They are brother and sister.
(c) They are con artists.
(d) They have a common law marriage.
2. Who breaks up a fight between Popeye, Van and Stevens?
3. Which of the men hits on Temple?
4. What is Stevens not willing to wait for?
(a) A gun.
(b) A car.
(c) Clean clothes.
5. Where does Benbow arrive in the afternoon?
(a) Narcissa's house.
(b) The Baptist Church.
(c) The courthouse.
(d) The plantation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the cook at Old Frenchman Place?
2. What did the authorities do regarding Goodwin?
3. What does Temple do with her dress?
4. What does Benbow refuse to do with the house he and his sister own?
5. What does the person in #31 tell Temple about Goodwin?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)