|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The person in #31 is prejudiced against _________________.
(a) black people.
(b) retarded people.
(c) Jewish people.
(d) the upper class.
2. Where does Temple end up in the plantation?
(a) Alone in a single room.
(b) In a hay loft.
(c) In a cellar.
(d) In the woodshed.
3. What will Benbow receive for defending Goodwin?
(b) He is doing it pro bono.
4. Why does Temple try to hide in the small room?
(a) She doesn't want to be seen in the moonlight.
(b) The men keep walking in and out all night.
(c) She is afraid of the dark.
(d) She can hear the dogs coming after her.
5. With whom does Ruby have a confrontation in the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who continues to watch out for Temple?
2. Why does Ruby keep her small son in a box?
3. Where do Popeye and Benbow encounter each other?
4. What seems to be new about Stevens' behavior?
5. What does Temple desperately need on this night?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)