|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Benbow, nature is _________________.
2. About what topic do Benbow and his wife argue?
(a) She spends too much money.
(b) She wants to care for the entire world.
(c) She fired the cook.
(d) She wants to change religion.
3. What kind of songs does the Negro prisoner sing?
(a) Pop songs.
(b) Show tunes.
(c) Great Depression songs.
4. What does Temple desperately need on this night?
(c) A phone.
5. In what state does the story in SANCTUARY begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Temple attend college?
2. Who attacks Temple in the cotton crib?
3. Where does Temple's youngest brother attend college?
4. Why did Benbow leave his wife?
5. What advice does Ruby give to Temple?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)