|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ruby to call the person in #71?
(a) To order more milk.
(b) To report the discovery of a dead man.
(c) To invite him to a party.
(d) To check on an injured worker.
2. The person in #31 is prejudiced against _________________.
(a) Jewish people.
(b) retarded people.
(c) the upper class.
(d) black people.
3. What does Temple find in the house?
(a) An insane old man.
(b) The baby.
(c) A dog.
(d) A thief.
4. Where has Goodwin stashed his money?
(a) In moonshine jugs.
(b) Buried in the barn.
(c) Inside an old mattress.
(d) Buried in the backyard.
5. Who do Popeye and Temple pass by without any sign of recognition?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Ruby have a confrontation in the house?
2. According to Benbow, nature is _________________.
3. How long do Popeye and Benbow stare at each other?
4. What advice does Ruby give to Temple?
5. Where does Temple wake up?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)