|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Ruby give to Temple?
(a) To stop drinking.
(b) To leave the plantation.
(c) To be nicer to old people.
(d) To finish her degree.
2. About what topic do Benbow and his wife argue?
(a) She fired the cook.
(b) She wants to care for the entire world.
(c) She spends too much money.
(d) She wants to change religion.
3. What is publicly known about Goodwin and Ruby?
(a) They are convicted criminals.
(b) They are con artists.
(c) They have a common law marriage.
(d) They are brother and sister.
4. What will Benbow receive for defending Goodwin?
(b) He is doing it pro bono.
5. Where do the men put Stevens after the fight?
(a) Temple's room.
(b) The veranda.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The hay loft.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision does Benbow make that displeases Narcissa?
2. What does the person in #31 advise Temple to do?
3. What is the fate of the Negro prisoner?
4. Who is the cook at Old Frenchman Place?
5. Where has Goodwin stashed his money?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)