|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the authorities do regarding Goodwin?
(a) They razed his barn.
(b) They dug up his basement.
(c) They torched the house.
(d) They destroyed his still.
2. The person in #31 is prejudiced against _________________.
(a) retarded people.
(b) Jewish people.
(c) black people.
(d) the upper class.
3. Which relative does Benbow's sister care for?
(a) Miss Jenny.
(b) Uncle Martin.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Big Sam.
4. Where does Benbow live?
5. Where does Temple wake up?
(a) A crib of cotton hulls.
(b) A hay loft.
(c) A large bedroom.
(d) A cellar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Temple's youngest brother attend college?
2. What is Benbow's profession?
3. According to Benbow, nature is _________________.
4. What is Old Frenchman Place?
5. Who attacks Temple in the cotton crib?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)