|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Other than Goodwin, who else knows the truth about the murder?
2. What does Temple eventually realize about the men at the plantation?
(a) They are all over 60.
(b) They are migrant workers.
(c) They plan to rape her.
(d) They are doing drugs.
3. Temple realizes that the plantation has no ___________________.
(a) wet bar.
4. Where does Temple end up in the plantation?
(a) In the woodshed.
(b) Alone in a single room.
(c) In a hay loft.
(d) In a cellar.
5. Where does Benbow take Ruby and her child?
(a) To a homeless shelter.
(b) To a church.
(c) To her sister's house.
(d) To a hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the men wants the others to let Temple alone?
2. What does the person in #31 advise Temple to do?
3. What is Benbow's profession?
4. How does Stevens plan on getting to town?
5. On what charge is the person in #77 taken into custody?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)