|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Goodwin is being treated as a murderer and __________________.
(a) an adulterer.
(b) a kidnapper.
(c) a renegade.
(d) a thief.
2. What does Benbow refuse to do with the house he and his sister own?
(a) Add a garage.
(b) Sell it.
(c) Finish the basement.
(d) Upgrade the kitchen.
3. Who is the most protective of Temple?
4. Why is Ruby to call the person in #71?
(a) To check on an injured worker.
(b) To order more milk.
(c) To report the discovery of a dead man.
(d) To invite him to a party.
5. Overall, the person in #31 thinks that Temple is _______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Ruby have a confrontation in the house?
2. Where has Goodwin stashed his money?
3. What town does Benbow need to reach by dark?
4. What did the authorities do regarding Goodwin?
5. Which relative does Benbow's sister care for?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)