|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ruby to call the person in #71?
(a) To report the discovery of a dead man.
(b) To check on an injured worker.
(c) To order more milk.
(d) To invite him to a party.
2. What decision does Benbow make that displeases Narcissa?
(a) To date a younger woman.
(b) To become a preacher.
(c) To move into the family home.
(d) To abandon his practice.
3. What will Benbow receive for defending Goodwin?
(c) He is doing it pro bono.
4. In what month of the year does SANCTUARY begin?
5. About what topic do Benbow and his wife argue?
(a) She fired the cook.
(b) She spends too much money.
(c) She wants to change religion.
(d) She wants to care for the entire world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What frustrates Benbow about Goodwin?
2. What is publicly known about Goodwin and Ruby?
3. What does the person in #31 advise Temple to do?
4. How does Stevens plan on getting to town?
5. Where do Popeye and Benbow encounter each other?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)