|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is publicly known about Goodwin and Ruby?
(a) They have a common law marriage.
(b) They are brother and sister.
(c) They are convicted criminals.
(d) They are con artists.
2. What does the person in #31 advise Temple to do?
(a) Quit smoking.
(b) Straighten her hair.
(c) Get her Masters Degree.
(d) Leave the plantation before nightfall.
3. Who is the cook at Old Frenchman Place?
(a) Sadie Lawton.
(b) Jane Davidson.
(c) Ruby Lamar.
(d) Janelle Thibideaux.
4. What decision does Benbow make that displeases Narcissa?
(a) To move into the family home.
(b) To abandon his practice.
(c) To date a younger woman.
(d) To become a preacher.
5. The person in #31 is prejudiced against _________________.
(a) the upper class.
(b) retarded people.
(c) black people.
(d) Jewish people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Temple eventually realize about the men at the plantation?
2. What food does Belle like to eat?
3. How many brothers does Temple have?
4. What frustrates Benbow about Goodwin?
5. Where does Temple's youngest brother attend college?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)