|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Other than Goodwin, who else knows the truth about the murder?
2. Which of the men continues to paw at Temple?
3. Why do Gowan and Temple get stranded at the plantation?
(a) They have a car accident.
(b) They run out of gas.
(c) They stop to ask for directions.
(d) They have a flat tire.
4. What is publicly known about Goodwin and Ruby?
(a) They are convicted criminals.
(b) They are brother and sister.
(c) They have a common law marriage.
(d) They are con artists.
5. What does Ruby take with her when she goes to the stream to think?
(a) Fishing pole.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Benbow, nature is _________________.
2. Which of the following does Stevens NOT suffer as a result of the big fight?
3. What is Stevens not willing to wait for?
4. What does Temple eventually realize about the men at the plantation?
5. Why is Ruby to call the person in #71?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)