|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Temple eventually realize about the men at the plantation?
(a) They are all over 60.
(b) They plan to rape her.
(c) They are doing drugs.
(d) They are migrant workers.
2. According to Benbow, nature is _________________.
3. What does Temple do to try to protect herself?
(a) Double bolts the door.
(b) Sleeps with the lights on.
(c) Wedges a chair underneath the door knob.
(d) Loads a pistol.
4. What is Temple's father's profession?
(a) Newspaper editor.
5. Where does Benbow live?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the cook at Old Frenchman Place?
2. What is the fate of the Negro prisoner?
3. Where do the men put Stevens after the fight?
4. The local boys know where Gowan can find ____________.
5. Where does Temple wake up?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)