|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Other than Goodwin, who else knows the truth about the murder?
2. According to Benbow, nature is _________________.
3. What has Stevens proven by his recent behavior?
(a) He cannot drink like a gentleman.
(b) He is an upper class snob.
(c) He has epilepsy.
(d) He has not been to college.
4. Why does Temple get angry at Gowan?
(a) He forgot the picnic lunch.
(b) He is drunk again.
(c) He makes passes at her.
(d) He ruined her dress.
5. Who attacks Temple in the cotton crib?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month of the year does SANCTUARY begin?
2. The person in #31 is prejudiced against _________________.
3. Why does Temple try to hide in the small room?
4. Where does Benbow arrive in the afternoon?
5. Why is Ruby to call the person in #71?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)