|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Old Frenchman Place?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A plantation.
(c) A museum.
(d) A still.
2. What is it about Benbow that makes Popeye curious?
(a) His suitcase.
(b) A book.
(c) His mustache.
(d) A pipe.
3. According to Benbow, nature is _________________.
4. Which relative does Benbow's sister care for?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Miss Jenny.
(c) Big Sam.
(d) Uncle Martin.
5. What name does the person in #12 call Benbow?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Benbow's sister?
2. What food does Belle like to eat?
3. How does Popeye introduce Benbow to the men at Old Frenchman Place?
4. The local boys know where Gowan can find ____________.
5. What does Benbow challenge Popeye to do?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)