|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the person in #21 attend college?
2. What frustrates Benbow about Goodwin?
(a) He antagonizes the guards.
(b) He won't see him.
(c) He refuses to talk.
(d) He tells his cell mate too much.
3. What does the Negro prisoner talk about?
(a) Civil rights.
(b) His son.
(c) The details of his crime.
(d) His imminent death.
4. Why is Ruby to call the person in #71?
(a) To check on an injured worker.
(b) To order more milk.
(c) To invite him to a party.
(d) To report the discovery of a dead man.
5. What is Old Frenchman Place?
(a) A plantation.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A museum.
(d) A still.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the most protective of Temple?
2. Gowan gets sick because the other boys make him drink a large quantity of ______________.
3. Who is Benbow's sister?
4. What realization does Temple finally come to?
5. Who is the current beau of Benbow's sister?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)