|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Temple had been sent to _____________ to stay with an aunt.
(d) New York.
2. Where is Popeye taking Temple?
(b) Hot Springs.
3. Who does Temple spend time with at the plantation?
4. What do Benbow and Ruby argue about?
(a) How Ruby will get to the hotel.
(b) The distance between Memphis and Nashville.
(c) How to keep the baby quiet.
(d) The fee for Goodwin's case.
5. What kind of songs does the Negro prisoner sing?
(a) Pop songs.
(b) Show tunes.
(d) Great Depression songs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT fill Temple's room?
2. What does Temple desperately need on this night?
3. Why does Ruby want to walk down the street to the hotel by herself?
4. On what charge is the person in #77 taken into custody?
5. What happens to Benbow after he interviews Temple?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)