|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ruby to call the person in #71?
(a) To order more milk.
(b) To report the discovery of a dead man.
(c) To check on an injured worker.
(d) To invite him to a party.
2. Who attacks Temple in the cotton crib?
3. What does Temple eventually realize about the men at the plantation?
(a) They are all over 60.
(b) They plan to rape her.
(c) They are migrant workers.
(d) They are doing drugs.
4. Who is the cook at Old Frenchman Place?
(a) Ruby Lamar.
(b) Jane Davidson.
(c) Janelle Thibideaux.
(d) Sadie Lawton.
5. Why does the doctor at first refuse to come when Reba calls?
(a) He is out of town.
(b) He is ill.
(c) He doesn't work on Sundays.
(d) He won't go to a whorehouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Benbow uncover about Temple?
2. Where does Benbow arrive in the afternoon?
3. Who takes away Temple's raincoat?
4. Why does Temple try to hide in the small room?
5. What does the Negro prisoner talk about?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)