|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Miss Jenny's opinion of all men who make, sell or drink whiskey?
(a) It helps the local economy.
(b) They are doing what comes naturally.
(c) The law will catch up with them eventually.
(d) They should be shot.
2. What is Temple's father's profession?
(c) Newspaper editor.
3. Who does the sheriff take into custody?
4. What does Benbow challenge Popeye to do?
(a) Hold his breath for five minutes.
(b) Run a marathon.
(c) Swim across the river.
(d) Name an unseen bird.
5. Which of the men wants the others to let Temple alone?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruby take with her when she goes to the stream to think?
2. What does Temple eventually realize about the men at the plantation?
3. How does Popeye introduce Benbow to the men at Old Frenchman Place?
4. What information does Benbow uncover about Temple?
5. What is publicly known about Goodwin and Ruby?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)