|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Goodwin is being treated as a murderer and __________________.
(a) a thief.
(b) a kidnapper.
(c) an adulterer.
(d) a renegade.
2. What is Old Frenchman Place?
(a) A plantation.
(b) A museum.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A still.
3. According to Ruby, what exacerbated the attack on Temple?
(a) The boys have been away from women for too long.
(b) The boys get drunk on Saturday nights.
(c) She flirted outrageously with the men.
(d) She went skinny dipping.
4. Which of the men continues to paw at Temple?
5. With what object has Popeye raped Temple?
(c) Corn cob.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Temple try to hide in the small room?
2. What is publicly known about Goodwin and Ruby?
3. What does the person in #31 advise Temple to do?
4. What is it about Benbow that makes Popeye curious?
5. Goodwin tells Ruby to call __________________.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)