|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Benbow receive for defending Goodwin?
(b) He is doing it pro bono.
2. With what object has Popeye raped Temple?
(a) Corn cob.
3. What is the fate of the Negro prisoner?
(a) He will spend life in prison.
(b) He will be free in a week.
(c) He has six more months to serve.
(d) He is to be hanged.
4. Who is the cook at Old Frenchman Place?
(a) Sadie Lawton.
(b) Jane Davidson.
(c) Ruby Lamar.
(d) Janelle Thibideaux.
5. What decision does Benbow make that displeases Narcissa?
(a) To move into the family home.
(b) To abandon his practice.
(c) To become a preacher.
(d) To date a younger woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Temple do with her dress?
2. Which of the men wants the others to let Temple alone?
3. What is the Coop?
4. What clothing does Temple put on in the room?
5. What does Ruby take with her when she goes to the stream to think?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)