|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the men continues to paw at Temple?
2. What does Benbow refuse to do with the house he and his sister own?
(a) Finish the basement.
(b) Sell it.
(c) Upgrade the kitchen.
(d) Add a garage.
3. Temple realizes that the plantation has no ___________________.
(a) wet bar.
4. What is Goodwin's position on his case?
(a) He has pled guilty.
(b) He wants sentenced as soon as possible.
(c) He wants to make a deal.
(d) He wants a new lawyer.
5. Narcissa thinks that Benbow is _______________ for defending Goodwin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Benbow take Ruby and her child?
2. What does the person in #31 advise Temple to do?
3. What kind of songs does the Negro prisoner sing?
4. Where do the men put Stevens after the fight?
5. Who breaks up a fight between Popeye, Van and Stevens?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)