|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Benbow sees that Temple has been affected by _________________.
(a) Her surroundings.
(b) All of these.
(c) The rape.
2. Where does Benbow arrive in the afternoon?
(a) The Baptist Church.
(b) The courthouse.
(c) The plantation.
(d) Narcissa's house.
3. What is Benbow's interest in taking Goodwin's case?
4. What kind of songs does the Negro prisoner sing?
(b) Pop songs.
(c) Show tunes.
(d) Great Depression songs.
5. What seems to be new about Stevens' behavior?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes away Temple's raincoat?
2. What does Temple do when Benbow offers to take her home?
3. What decision does Benbow make that displeases Narcissa?
4. Which of the men wants the others to let Temple alone?
5. Benbow asks Temple about where ____________ is.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)