|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who attacks Temple in the cotton crib?
2. Where do the men put Stevens after the fight?
(a) The hay loft.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The veranda.
(d) Temple's room.
3. The person in #31 is prejudiced against _________________.
(a) black people.
(b) retarded people.
(c) the upper class.
(d) Jewish people.
4. Why does Ruby want to walk down the street to the hotel by herself?
(a) So she won't tarnish Benbow's reputation.
(b) So she can stop in a bar.
(c) So she can pick up a guy.
(d) So she can do some window shopping.
5. Popeye takes Temple to a bar that has _______________.
(d) cock fighting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is publicly known about Goodwin and Ruby?
2. What is Benbow's interest in taking Goodwin's case?
3. Why does Reba get angry at Popeye?
4. What does Temple do when Benbow enters her room?
5. Why does Temple try to hide in the small room?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)