|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Other than Goodwin, who else knows the truth about the murder?
2. What is publicly known about Goodwin and Ruby?
(a) They are brother and sister.
(b) They are convicted criminals.
(c) They have a common law marriage.
(d) They are con artists.
3. Why does Temple try to hide in the small room?
(a) She doesn't want to be seen in the moonlight.
(b) She can hear the dogs coming after her.
(c) She is afraid of the dark.
(d) The men keep walking in and out all night.
4. What does the person in #31 tell Temple about Goodwin?
(a) He is a prince of a guy.
(b) He cannot be trusted.
(c) He is a genius.
(d) He would never bed a slut.
5. What decision does Benbow make that displeases Narcissa?
(a) To become a preacher.
(b) To move into the family home.
(c) To abandon his practice.
(d) To date a younger woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Goodwin is being treated as a murderer and __________________.
2. What happens to Benbow after he interviews Temple?
3. Where does Temple end up in the plantation?
4. Goodwin tells Ruby to call __________________.
5. What does the Negro prisoner talk about?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)