|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of songs does the Negro prisoner sing?
(b) Great Depression songs.
(c) Pop songs.
(d) Show tunes.
2. What does Temple repeatedly demand?
(a) Hot baths.
3. What does Temple do when Benbow enters her room?
(a) Pulls a gun on him.
(b) Slaps him.
(c) Hides under the covers.
(d) Throws a drink on him.
4. What does Benbow refuse to do with the house he and his sister own?
(a) Sell it.
(b) Upgrade the kitchen.
(c) Finish the basement.
(d) Add a garage.
5. Goodwin tells Ruby to call __________________.
(a) the grocer.
(b) the sheriff's office.
(c) the hospital.
(d) the neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses to allow Temple to have any more alcohol?
2. Who breaks up a fight between Popeye, Van and Stevens?
3. What is publicly known about Goodwin and Ruby?
4. Who do Popeye and Temple pass by without any sign of recognition?
5. What does Temple do to try to protect herself?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)