|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ruby want to walk down the street to the hotel by herself?
(a) So she can pick up a guy.
(b) So she can stop in a bar.
(c) So she won't tarnish Benbow's reputation.
(d) So she can do some window shopping.
2. What does Temple do with her dress?
(a) Lays it out to avoid wrinkles.
(b) Folds it and places it on the dresser.
(c) Washes it and hangs it to dry.
(d) Hangs it in the closet.
3. Ruby offers to pay for Benbow's services with ____________________.
(a) her savings.
(b) her body.
(c) the moonshine money.
(d) a bank loan.
4. Reba complains about beer and men with ____________.
5. Who attacks Temple in the cotton crib?
Short Answer Questions
1. Benbow asks Temple about where ____________ is.
2. Which of the men wants the others to let Temple alone?
3. What does the Negro prisoner talk about?
4. Goodwin tells Ruby to call __________________.
5. Temple tells Benbow all the details of the night __________________.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)