|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Ruby give to Temple?
(a) To be nicer to old people.
(b) To stop drinking.
(c) To finish her degree.
(d) To leave the plantation.
2. What is Goodwin's position on his case?
(a) He wants a new lawyer.
(b) He wants sentenced as soon as possible.
(c) He has pled guilty.
(d) He wants to make a deal.
3. Ruby offers to pay for Benbow's services with ____________________.
(a) the moonshine money.
(b) a bank loan.
(c) her savings.
(d) her body.
4. Why does Temple drink so much liquor?
(a) She wants to be numb.
(b) To drown her sorrows.
(c) She likes the taste.
(d) She wants to die.
5. Who stays in the room when Benbow interviews Temple?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers to sell information about Temple to Benbow?
2. Where does Temple end up in the plantation?
3. What is Temple's drink of choice?
4. What did the authorities do regarding Goodwin?
5. What does Temple encounter that terrifies her?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)