|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the men continues to paw at Temple?
2. What does Temple eventually realize about the men at the plantation?
(a) They are migrant workers.
(b) They plan to rape her.
(c) They are doing drugs.
(d) They are all over 60.
3. What kind of songs does the Negro prisoner sing?
(a) Pop songs.
(b) Show tunes.
(d) Great Depression songs.
4. What reason does Popeye give the cook for firing him?
(a) He is a bad cook.
(b) He is not very creative.
(c) People got sick from dinner.
(d) It is just time for him to move on.
5. Narcissa thinks that Benbow is _______________ for defending Goodwin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Benbow receive for defending Goodwin?
2. Who does Temple spend time with at the plantation?
3. Which of the following does Stevens NOT suffer as a result of the big fight?
4. What does the person in #31 advise Temple to do?
5. What did the authorities do regarding Goodwin?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)