|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Benbow arrive in the afternoon?
(a) The courthouse.
(b) The Baptist Church.
(c) The plantation.
(d) Narcissa's house.
2. Who does the sheriff take into custody?
3. Who is the slow-witted man in the group?
4. What will probably happen to Goodwin?
(a) He will get life in prison.
(b) He will get 20 years in prison.
(c) He will hang.
(d) He will be found not guilty.
5. What does Reba learn about Popeye?
(a) He is a rumrunner.
(b) He cannot pay his bills.
(c) He has a wife in Oregon.
(d) He has been inviting men to Temple's room for sex.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Reba get angry at Popeye?
2. Who stays in the room when Benbow interviews Temple?
3. Narcissa thinks that Benbow is _______________ for defending Goodwin.
4. Where does Temple end up in the plantation?
5. What has Stevens proven by his recent behavior?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)