|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Ruby give to Temple?
(a) To be nicer to old people.
(b) To stop drinking.
(c) To leave the plantation.
(d) To finish her degree.
2. On what charge is the person in #77 taken into custody?
(c) Public indecency.
(d) Armed robbery.
3. What does the person in #31 call Temple?
(a) An angel come to earth.
(b) A putty-faced whore.
(c) A live wire.
(d) A real piece of work.
4. What does the person in #31 advise Temple to do?
(a) Quit smoking.
(b) Leave the plantation before nightfall.
(c) Get her Masters Degree.
(d) Straighten her hair.
5. Why does Temple try to hide in the small room?
(a) She is afraid of the dark.
(b) She doesn't want to be seen in the moonlight.
(c) The men keep walking in and out all night.
(d) She can hear the dogs coming after her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Temple's youngest brother attend college?
2. Who do Popeye and Temple pass by without any sign of recognition?
3. What has Stevens proven by his recent behavior?
4. What is Stevens not willing to wait for?
5. Popeye takes Temple to a bar that has _______________.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)