|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clothing does Temple put on in the room?
(a) Two coats.
(b) Jeans and T-shirt.
(c) Some overalls.
(d) Cocktail dress.
2. Other than Goodwin, who else knows the truth about the murder?
3. What is Goodwin's position on his case?
(a) He has pled guilty.
(b) He wants a new lawyer.
(c) He wants sentenced as soon as possible.
(d) He wants to make a deal.
4. What does the Negro prisoner talk about?
(a) The details of his crime.
(b) Civil rights.
(c) His son.
(d) His imminent death.
5. The person in #31 is prejudiced against _________________.
(a) the upper class.
(b) retarded people.
(c) black people.
(d) Jewish people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Popeye and Temple pass by without any sign of recognition?
2. Who finds Temple a safe place to sleep?
3. What does Temple desperately need on this night?
4. What does Temple do when Benbow offers to take her home?
5. What does Temple do with her dress?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)