|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eustace’s position?
(a) Attorney General
(c) District Attorney
(d) Supreme Court Justice
2. Where does Snopes complain about an accident he was in?
(a) The prison
(b) The barbershop
(c) The courtroom
(d) The bar
3. What is ironic about Reba kicking Popeye out of her home?
(a) She runs a brothel
(b) She doesn't like Temple
(c) She is desperate for money
(d) She is in a relationship with him
4. What causes Snopes to leave Reba’s business?
(a) He finds out it is a whorehouse
(b) Minnie gets sick
(c) He gets offended there
(d) His case ends early
5. What position does Snopes hold?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Belle’s father live?
2. What worries Temple in the car ride leaving the plantation?
3. Where does Temple sit while talking to Benbow?
4. What does Benbow call his stepdaughter?
5. Who does Minnie work for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Popeye take Temple, and why?
2. What causes Snopes frustration when he learns about Miss Reba’s business?
3. What causes Minnie to hate men?
4. What does Temple do that makes Reba mad at her?
5. Why does Narcissa visit Eustace, and what does she learn?
6. What shows Benbow that his sister will never lie to him?
7. How does Benbow feel after talking to Temple, and why?
8. How does Eustace treat Ruby when they meet in court?
9. How does Benbow react when the trial is over?
10. How was Popeye different from other boys as a child?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)