|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Goodwin choose his sentencing to happen?
(a) As fast as possible
(b) As public as possible
(c) As private as possible
(d) As slow as possible
2. What does Temple do when Popeye gambles?
(a) She slaps him
(b) She gets him arrested
(c) She leaves him
(d) She robs him
3. Who does Ruby say is to blame for Temple’s injuries?
4. Where is Temple taken after leaving the plantation?
(a) A hospital
(b) The dorms
(d) Her house
5. Who is Goodwin accused of killing?
6. Who does Fonzo work for?
7. What does Temple do when Benbow meets her?
(a) Hides under the covers
(b) Stares out the window
(c) Cries and shouts
(d) Pretends to be on the phone
8. How much advance payment does Snopes give Reba?
(a) 1 week
(b) 3 weeks
(c) 2 weeks
(d) 4 weeks
9. Why does Reba stay in the room while Benbow talks to Temple?
(a) To protect Temple
(b) To flirt
(c) To get information
(d) All of the above
10. Where does Goodwin die?
(a) In his prison cell
(b) The coffee shops
(c) Outside the courthouse
(d) By the riverbanks
11. Why can’t Eustace talk about the Goodwin case?
(a) His interpreter is not there
(b) He is not on the clock
(c) He is in the proceedings
(d) There are confidentiality laws
12. What role does Temple serve at the trial?
(a) An audience member
(b) A reporter
(c) A witness
(d) A juror
13. What does Goodwin refuse while in jail?
(d) Time with Ruby
14. What does Temple demand while talking to Benbow?
15. What is the main piece of evidence at the trial?
(a) A bullet
(b) A bloody shirt
(c) A sketch
(d) A corn cob
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Temple pain while in the car?
2. Why does Narcissa write a secret letter?
3. How does Reba feel when Temple moves out of her place?
4. How does Goodwin die?
5. Why did Stevens get upset with Narcissa?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)