|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Popeye find Temple at the plantation?
(a) The car
(b) The parlor
(c) The barn
(d) The kitchen
2. Who fights with Popeye at the Frenchman Place?
3. What kind of people is Ruby discriminative of?
(a) Poor people
(b) Stupid people
(c) Rich people
(d) Black people
4. What is Ruby’s job?
5. What is the Old Frenchman Place?
(a) A halfway house
(b) A school
(c) A plantation
(d) A hotel
6. What does Temple wear to bed?
(c) A robe
7. How does Temple feel when she meets Old Pap?
8. What does Narcissa worry Benbow is risking by helping Ruby?
(a) His career
(b) His education
(c) His marriage
(d) His religion
9. What does Stevens constantly say he is?
(a) A businessman
(b) An heir
(c) A man
(d) A gentleman
10. Where does Temple spend time with Ruby in Chapter 7?
(a) The loft
(b) The kitchen
(c) The patio
(d) The barn
11. Who gives Temple a ride to leave the plantation?
12. Where is Temple going to school?
13. What is wrong with Old Pap?
(a) He has lost his memory
(b) He is blind
(c) He has a terrible cough
(d) He has a rash
14. How does Tommy’s animal die?
(a) It gets attacked
(b) It gets sick
(c) It is run over
(d) It is shot
15. What is Stevens most embarrassed about after leaving Taylor?
(a) Throwing up
(b) Forcing himself on Temple
(c) Passing out
(d) Losing a fight
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Popeye meet Benbow?
2. How does Temple feel when she wakes up at the plantation?
3. Who does Ruby think Temple shuns?
4. What is Goodwin arrested for?
5. What is the name of Benbow’s wife?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)