|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the road Temple drives along described?
2. Where does Benbow own a house?
3. Why does Stevens go to the barn at the Frenchman Place?
(a) To pay a debt
(b) To get drunk
(c) To talk to Goodwin
(d) To chase Ruby
4. What does Temple do in Taylor?
(a) Attends a study group
(b) Has lunch
(c) Watches a baseball game
(d) Joins a rally
5. How does Benbow respond to what Ruby offers in payment for his work on the case?
(a) He gives payment to someone else
(b) He refuses
(c) He asks for more
(d) He accepts
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Temple do to hide her fear and pain?
2. What does Benbow refuse to do with the house he owns?
3. Where does Ruby see Popeye with Temple?
4. What was Benbow’s wife wearing without permission?
5. What does Miss Jenny say about men who drink?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)