Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which building was Denver invited to attend a ceremony to honor Deborah?
2. What did Deborah do, despite the doctor's opinion?
3. For what did Denver pray all night?
4. How did Mr. Ballantine arrive at the mission?
5. What was the turning point in the relationship between Denver, Deborah and Ron?
Describe Deborah's funeral and memorial service. What did Denver do after Deborah was buried in a plain pine casket? When Denver spoke at Deborah's memorial service, how was it out of character for him to do so? What did he say about Deborah? What did he announce that he was going to do in her memory?
When he was in second grade, Ron faced a humiliating punishment for an honest mistake at the hands of his teacher, Miss Poe.
Part 1. Explain Ron's honest mistake and his teacher's reaction.
Part 2. Describe the punishment Ron was forced to endure.
Part 3. This event caused Ron to feel shameful and humiliated 26 years later. Explain why you think Ron felt this way.
Describe the circumstances under which Ron learned that President Kennedy had been shot. Where was he? What was he doing? How did he hear the news?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)