|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Deborah tell Ron to do after she died?
2. Why did Ron leave the hospital room when he brought Denver to visit Mr. Ballantine?
3. What was Deborah's message to Denver when she appeared to him after her death?
4. Where did the Cowboy Spring Gathering take place?
5. In what type of casket was Deborah buried?
Essay Topic 1
When Denver was 15, he was nearly dragged to death by three white boys on horseback who accused him of harassing a woman Denver was only trying to help. Describe the incident from the perspective of Denver, the white woman he was assisting and Bobby's aunt, who saved Denver's life.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the childhoods of Ron and Denver. Find two similarities and two differences. Do you think they would have been friends as children, had they met at a young age?
Essay Topic 3
Deborah Hall began to volunteer at the Union Gospel Mission because she felt God's calling to do so. What differences in the lives of the needy did Deborah make and what specific new events did Deborah bring into their lives?
This section contains 1,568 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)