|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Deborah's death, what was Denver's prayer for Ron and his children?
2. Who studied art history, but did not like the art business?
3. Why did Ron tell Denver that he did not feel right about having a building named after Deborah?
4. At which facility did Dr. Goldstein work?
5. With whom was Ron having lunch when he received an important phone call from Deborah?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Before Ron's life was changed by Denver and others at the Union Gospel Mission, Ron had certain feelings about the poor and the homeless.
Part 1. Describe how Ron felt about the poor, homeless and needy before he began volunteering at the mission and met Denver.
Part 2. What happened to Ron's art gallery in Sundance Square to validate his feelings about the homeless?
Part 3. Explain how meeting Denver changed Ron's attitude toward the homeless.
Essay Topic 2
When Ron and Deborah asked Denver to make the drive to Colorado to deliver Regan's belongings, it was a turning point in their relationship with Denver.
Part 1. What obstacles had to be overcome in order for Denver to attain a valid driver license? How did Ron help Denver accomplish this?
Part 2. With what valuable items was Denver entrusted by Ron for the trip?
Part 3. Explain Ron's worries about sending Denver on the trip. Did his worries come true?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the childhoods of Ron and Denver. Find two similarities and two differences. Do you think they would have been friends as children, had they met at a young age?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)