|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which type of vehicle did Denver take to Colorado?
(a) A truck.
(b) A moving van.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) A limousine.
2. How many people gathered for Deborah's memorial service?
3. What happened to a key person in this book in Chapter 34?
(a) This person was abandoned by a spouse.
(b) This person died of a liver infection.
(c) This person began to live in unbearable physical pain.
(d) This person became homeless.
4. From what event did Denver notice Deborah's absence and become worried?
(a) At the art gallery opening.
(b) At a volunteers' meeting.
(c) Free lunch day at the Lot.
(d) Bible study.
5. In what unusual place did Denver pray all night?
(a) Up in a tree.
(b) At Starbucks.
(c) By the dumpster.
(d) In the kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. By which means of transportation did Denver travel to Colorado?
2. Why did Ron begin to worry about Denver in Chapter 37?
3. With whom was Ron having lunch when he received an important phone call from Deborah?
4. Why did Denver want to travel to Colorado?
5. Why was Denver's passionate speech about Deborah surprising?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)