Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which building was Denver invited to attend a ceremony to honor Deborah?
(a) The Chapel of Deborah Hall.
(b) The Union Gospel Mission.
(c) The Worthington Hotel.
(d) The Hyatt Regency.
2. What did Deborah do, despite the doctor's opinion?
(a) Prayed for a miraculous healing for Denver.
(b) Started chemotherapy.
(c) Tried to save her marriage.
(d) Sought counseling.
3. For what did Denver pray all night?
(a) For Deborah's healing.
(b) For Ron and Debbie's marriage to be saved.
(c) For Regan to be cured.
(d) For Miss Bettie to love him.
4. How did Mr. Ballantine arrive at the mission?
(a) He was brought by the police.
(b) He was dragged there by Denver.
(c) He was pushed out of a car.
(d) He wandered there on foot.
5. What was the turning point in the relationship between Denver, Deborah and Ron?
(a) Denver's trip to Colorado.
(b) When Denver came to live with them.
(c) When they decided to run the mission together.
(d) When Ron was diagnosed with cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What personal crisis struck Ron and Deborah in Chapter 29?
2. In what type of casket was Deborah buried?
3. What message from the Lord did Denver deliver as Deborah lay dying?
4. Where did the Cowboy Spring Gathering take place?
5. How did Denver manage to come back from Colorado with so much money?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)