|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the Colorado trip life-changing for everyone?
(a) Denver realized he needed to change his life and Deborah wanted to help him.
(b) Denver proved he was trustworthy and Ron learned to trust.
(c) Ron and Deborah decided to divorce while on the trip.
(d) It was the last trip Ron took before he died.
2. Which type of vehicle did Denver take to Colorado?
(a) A limousine.
(b) A motorcycle.
(c) A truck.
(d) A moving van.
3. By which means of transportation did Denver travel to Colorado?
(a) By motorcycle.
(b) By train.
(c) By vehicle.
(d) By bus.
4. How long had Ron and Deborah been married when a personal crisis hit them?
(a) Just a few weeks.
(b) Exactly 40 years.
(c) Over thirty years.
(d) Nearly a decade.
5. What message from the Lord did Denver deliver as Deborah lay dying?
(a) That earthly chains are keeping Deborah from paradise.
(b) That Deborah still has much work left to do on earth.
(c) That Ron must lay hands on Deborah to heal her.
(d) That Deborah must confess her sins before she dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which building was Denver invited to attend a ceremony to honor Deborah?
2. What promise did Denver make to Deborah?
3. For whom did Denver pray all night?
4. With how much money did Denver return from Colorado?
5. What did Deborah insist upon doing when Denver failed to arrive on time in Colorado?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)