|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Dr. Robert Goldstein's specialty?
(a) Marriage counseling.
(b) Mental illness.
(c) The heart.
(d) The liver.
2. Who was Craig Dearden?
(a) A shelter volunteer.
(b) A physician.
(c) A sharecropper.
(d) A preacher.
3. Who looked perfectly well, despite battling an illness?
(a) Sister Bettie.
4. From what event did Denver notice Deborah's absence and become worried?
(a) Bible study.
(b) At the art gallery opening.
(c) At a volunteers' meeting.
(d) Free lunch day at the Lot.
5. Why did Denver want to travel to Colorado?
(a) To die there.
(b) To see the city after which he was named.
(c) To visit family he has never seen.
(d) To please Ron and Deborah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Denver call Deborah's appearance to him as he slept in her home after her death?
2. How did Denver feel about sleeping in a room in Ron's house?
3. In what unusual place did Denver pray all night?
4. What promise did Denver make to Deborah?
5. What did Bob Crow tell Ron they planned to build?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)