|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Deborah buried?
(a) Fort Worth.
(b) Red River Parish.
(c) Rocky Top.
2. Why did Denver drive only 5 mph on the mountain road?
(a) Because his father died on a twisty mountain road.
(b) Because he could not see the bottom.
(c) Because Ron warned him to be careful.
(d) Because of heavy fog.
3. Why did Denver stay at Deborah's grave until night?
(a) To cry.
(b) To rage at God.
(c) To keep watch.
(d) To talk to her and to God.
4. To which building was Denver invited to attend a ceremony to honor Deborah?
(a) The Hyatt Regency.
(b) The Union Gospel Mission.
(c) The Chapel of Deborah Hall.
(d) The Worthington Hotel.
5. Why did Ron map the route to Colorado with a marking pen?
(a) Because Denver was afraid of becoming lost.
(b) Because Ron did not trust Denver.
(c) Because Denver could not read the highway signs.
(d) Because Ron was controlling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to a key person in this book in Chapter 34?
2. What favor for Denver did Ron request of a friend in Baton Rouge?
3. What did Denver have loaded in the vehicle for the trip to Colorado?
4. What did Deborah insist upon doing when Denver failed to arrive on time in Colorado?
5. What was Dr. Robert Goldstein's specialty?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)