|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Denver agreed to the Colorado trip, but warned Ron of what?
(a) His love of Deborah.
(b) His criminal record.
(c) His trouble sleeping.
(d) His fear of heights.
2. What was Deborah's message to Denver when she appeared to him after her death?
(a) "Please look after my family."
(b) "You must finish the work I began."
(c) "Please take care of yourself."
(d) "You are welcome in our home."
3. With whom was Ron having lunch when he received an important phone call from Deborah?
(a) His daughter.
(d) Brother Bill.
4. What did Deborah do, despite the doctor's opinion?
(a) Tried to save her marriage.
(b) Prayed for a miraculous healing for Denver.
(c) Sought counseling.
(d) Started chemotherapy.
5. What did Bob Crow tell Ron they planned to build?
(a) Miss Debbie's Soup Kitchen.
(b) Deborah Hall Memorial Chapel.
(c) The House of Deborah Hall.
(d) Deborah Hall Mission for the Needy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Denver feel about sleeping in a room in Ron's house?
2. After Deborah's death, what was Denver's prayer for Ron and his children?
3. What was Dr. Goldstein's diagnosis?
4. Why did Ron begin to worry about Denver in Chapter 37?
5. What was Dr. Robert Goldstein's specialty?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)