|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was "Manna" to Denver?
(a) The mission.
(b) His friends.
(c) A car.
(d) His apartment.
2. How many people gathered for Deborah's memorial service?
3. In what unusual place did Denver pray all night?
(a) At Starbucks.
(b) By the dumpster.
(c) Up in a tree.
(d) In the kitchen.
4. How long had Ron and Deborah been married when a personal crisis hit them?
(a) Just a few weeks.
(b) Nearly a decade.
(c) Over thirty years.
(d) Exactly 40 years.
5. How did Mr. Ballantine treat Denver at first?
(a) He was terrified of Denver.
(b) He thought Denver was a thief.
(c) He cursed him and called him a "nigger."
(d) He declared that Denver was his guardian angel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What message from the Lord did Denver deliver as Deborah lay dying?
2. What promise did Denver make to Deborah?
3. Who looked perfectly well, despite battling an illness?
4. Where was Deborah buried?
5. Why was Ron aggravated at Denver for sleeping all day after Deborah's surgery?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)