|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Deborah tell Ron to do after she died?
(a) To have Denver move into the house.
(b) To date and remarry.
(c) To date but never remarry.
(d) To go live at the mission full time.
2. Why did Ron tell Denver that he did not feel right about having a building named after Deborah?
(a) Because she would not have liked to draw attention to herself.
(b) Because she did not deserve it.
(c) Because Ron wanted to privately memorialize her.
(d) Because Ron felt the city could not afford the costs of the building.
3. What did Deborah insist upon doing when Denver failed to arrive on time in Colorado?
(a) Filing a missing person report.
(b) Praying for Denver's safety.
(c) Driving to Colorado to find him.
(d) Filing a theft report.
4. Where was Deborah buried?
(a) Rocky Top.
(b) Red River Parish.
(d) Fort Worth.
5. What personal crisis struck Ron and Deborah in Chapter 29?
(a) Ron had an affair.
(b) Deborah was diagnosed with cancer.
(c) Ron was diagnosed with cancer.
(d) Deborah had an affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Deborah's message to Denver when she appeared to him after her death?
2. What was "Manna" to Denver?
3. Why did Ron begin to worry about Denver in Chapter 37?
4. What was Dr. Goldstein's diagnosis?
5. Why did Denver stay at Deborah's grave until night?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)