|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Denver call Deborah's appearance to him as he slept in her home after her death?
(a) A visitation.
(b) A haunting.
(c) A goulie.
(d) A ghost.
2. What happened to a key person in this book in Chapter 34?
(a) This person began to live in unbearable physical pain.
(b) This person became homeless.
(c) This person was abandoned by a spouse.
(d) This person died of a liver infection.
3. How many people gathered for Deborah's memorial service?
4. Who studied art history, but did not like the art business?
5. What favor for Denver did Ron request of a friend in Baton Rouge?
(a) A place for Denver to stay.
(b) To have criminal charges dismissed.
(c) A job for Denver.
(d) To get a passport.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Denver stay at Deborah's grave until night?
2. What was Dr. Goldstein's diagnosis?
3. Which type of vehicle did Denver take to Colorado?
4. What was "Manna" to Denver?
5. Where was Deborah buried?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)