|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Deborah's death, what was Denver's prayer for Ron and his children?
(a) For a new wife and mother to take Deborah's place.
(b) For healing.
(c) For health.
(d) For financial blessings.
2. What was Dr. Robert Goldstein's specialty?
(a) The liver.
(b) The heart.
(c) Mental illness.
(d) Marriage counseling.
3. Who had a new job in Denver, Colorado and got Denver's help transporting her things there?
(b) Sister Bettie.
(d) Mary Lou.
4. What was the turning point in the relationship between Denver, Deborah and Ron?
(a) When Denver came to live with them.
(b) Denver's trip to Colorado.
(c) When Ron was diagnosed with cancer.
(d) When they decided to run the mission together.
5. At a ceremony in Deborah's honor, from what book did Ron read Deborah's notes that were scribbled in the margins?
(a) Her Bible.
(b) Her diary.
(c) Her family album.
(d) Her scrapbook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Deborah's palomino pony that came to the funeral?
2. Why was Ron aggravated at Denver for sleeping all day after Deborah's surgery?
3. What did Deborah tell Ron to do after she died?
4. What good news for Deborah did her family consider a Christmas present?
5. For what did Denver pray all night?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)