|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Denver call Deborah's appearance to him as he slept in her home after her death?
(a) A haunting.
(b) A goulie.
(c) A ghost.
(d) A visitation.
2. What did Deborah do, despite the doctor's opinion?
(a) Started chemotherapy.
(b) Sought counseling.
(c) Tried to save her marriage.
(d) Prayed for a miraculous healing for Denver.
3. After Deborah's death, what was Denver's prayer for Ron and his children?
(a) For a new wife and mother to take Deborah's place.
(b) For health.
(c) For healing.
(d) For financial blessings.
4. What building did Denver show Ron, to which Ron responded that it was worse than he imagined?
(a) Denver's shack.
(b) Denver's family home.
(c) The house of the Man.
(d) The Union Gospel Mission.
5. What miraculous sight did both Denver and Deborah witness while in different locations?
(a) A vision of Deborah's mother.
(b) A choir of angels singing.
(c) A battle between Satan and Jesus.
(d) Jesus, angels and lightning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to a key person in this book in Chapter 34?
2. What fear of Denver's did he overcome at the Cowboy Spring Gathering?
3. Why did Denver drive only 5 mph on the mountain road?
4. Though Deborah had not spoken in five days, what did she suddenly cry out to Ron?
5. After returning from Colorado, why did Denver not want to accept money from Ron?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)