|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What good news for Deborah did her family consider a Christmas present?
(a) Denver declared his love for her.
(b) She was declared cancer-free.
(c) Her painting finally sold in the gallery.
(d) Ron decided to re-commit and be a good husband.
2. How did Denver manage to come back from Colorado with so much money?
(a) He won money gambling.
(b) He panhandled on the trip.
(c) He slept in the car and ate cheaply.
(d) He spent only his own money.
3. Denver's mission friends helped him conquer what with tutoring?
(a) The written part of the driving test.
(b) Writing a resume.
(c) Writing his life story.
(d) College entrance exams.
4. Why did Denver drive only 5 mph on the mountain road?
(a) Because of heavy fog.
(b) Because he could not see the bottom.
(c) Because his father died on a twisty mountain road.
(d) Because Ron warned him to be careful.
5. What was the name of Deborah's palomino pony that came to the funeral?
Short Answer Questions
1. What message from the Lord did Denver deliver as Deborah lay dying?
2. Denver agreed to the Colorado trip, but warned Ron of what?
3. What did Deborah do, despite the doctor's opinion?
4. What promise did Denver make to Deborah?
5. What miraculous sight did both Denver and Deborah witness while in different locations?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)