|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where did Ron and Denver take a trip together?
(a) To Red River Parish.
(b) To Denver, Colorado.
(c) To Fort Worth, Texas.
(d) To Baton Rouge, Lousiana.
2. Why was Denver's passionate speech about Deborah surprising?
(a) Because he was thought to hate Deborah.
(b) Because Denver said he would not attend the service.
(c) Because he was normally soft-spoken.
(d) Because Ron asked him not to speak.
3. After Deborah's death, what was Denver's prayer for Ron and his children?
(a) For financial blessings.
(b) For a new wife and mother to take Deborah's place.
(c) For health.
(d) For healing.
4. Which type of vehicle did Denver take to Colorado?
(a) A motorcycle.
(b) A moving van.
(c) A limousine.
(d) A truck.
5. What did Denver bring to Mr. Ballantine in the hospital?
(a) Comic books.
(b) Letters from home.
(c) Cigarettes and food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Deborah's message to Denver when she appeared to him after her death?
2. What did Denver call Deborah's appearance to him as he slept in her home after her death?
3. Why did Denver drive only 5 mph on the mountain road?
4. Who had a new job in Denver, Colorado and got Denver's help transporting her things there?
5. Why was Ron aggravated at Denver for sleeping all day after Deborah's surgery?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)