|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Denver bring to Mr. Ballantine in the hospital?
(a) Letters from home.
(b) Cigarettes and food.
(c) Comic books.
2. Who studied art history, but did not like the art business?
3. To which building was Denver invited to attend a ceremony to honor Deborah?
(a) The Hyatt Regency.
(b) The Chapel of Deborah Hall.
(c) The Union Gospel Mission.
(d) The Worthington Hotel.
4. What was the name of Deborah's palomino pony that came to the funeral?
5. After returning from Colorado, why did Denver not want to accept money from Ron?
(a) Because he took the trip to bless Ron.
(b) Because he felt guilty.
(c) Because Denver felt Ron owed him so much more.
(d) Because he already owed Ron $5000.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had a new job in Denver, Colorado and got Denver's help transporting her things there?
2. To where did Ron and Denver take a trip together?
3. What message from the Lord did Denver deliver as Deborah lay dying?
4. Why was the Colorado trip life-changing for everyone?
5. How many people gathered for Deborah's memorial service?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)