|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what did Denver pray all night?
(a) For Miss Bettie to love him.
(b) For Ron and Debbie's marriage to be saved.
(c) For Regan to be cured.
(d) For Deborah's healing.
2. Who studied art history, but did not like the art business?
3. After Deborah's death, what was Denver's prayer for Ron and his children?
(a) For financial blessings.
(b) For health.
(c) For a new wife and mother to take Deborah's place.
(d) For healing.
4. How did Mr. Ballantine treat Denver at first?
(a) He thought Denver was a thief.
(b) He declared that Denver was his guardian angel.
(c) He cursed him and called him a "nigger."
(d) He was terrified of Denver.
5. Denver agreed to the Colorado trip, but warned Ron of what?
(a) His love of Deborah.
(b) His fear of heights.
(c) His criminal record.
(d) His trouble sleeping.
Short Answer Questions
1. Denver's mission friends helped him conquer what with tutoring?
2. For whom did Denver pray all night?
3. Which type of vehicle did Denver take to Colorado?
4. What happened to Mr. Ballantine to put him in the hospital?
5. In what type of casket was Deborah buried?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)