|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Scott disliked the idea of bringing cigarettes to Mr. Ballantine in the hospital, how did Denver respond?
(a) That Mr. Ballantine deserved some small pleasures.
(b) That he would do it instead.
(c) That he would break the news to Mr. Ballantine.
(d) That he should do it to bless him and not judge him.
2. Why did Denver want to travel to Colorado?
(a) To see the city after which he was named.
(b) To die there.
(c) To please Ron and Deborah.
(d) To visit family he has never seen.
3. When Denver learned that Deborah had only days to live, what did he say?
(a) That she was already gone.
(b) That he must go to her side.
(c) That she wasn't leaving until her work was done.
(d) That she could go in peace.
4. What did Ron and Deborah do at home together after Deborah admitted her fears about her health to Ron?
(a) They called Denver for advice.
(b) They prayed together.
(c) They decided to pretend nothing happened.
(d) The argued.
5. What was "Manna" to Denver?
(a) A car.
(b) The mission.
(c) His friends.
(d) His apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom was Ron having lunch when he received an important phone call from Deborah?
2. What was Dr. Robert Goldstein's specialty?
3. Who had a new job in Denver, Colorado and got Denver's help transporting her things there?
4. At which facility did Dr. Goldstein work?
5. What was the turning point in the relationship between Denver, Deborah and Ron?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)