|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who studied art history, but did not like the art business?
2. On what special day did Ron and Deborah awaken and Deborah was only able to blink to communicate?
(a) Ron's birthday.
(b) Christmas morning.
(c) Deborah's birthday.
(d) Their anniversary.
3. When Deborah bumped into an old friend from college while shopping, what caused her to return home, crying, with no packages?
(a) Deborah saw that her friend was very ill.
(b) Deborah learned that her friend was bankrupt and homeless.
(c) The friend acknowledged that Deborah was terminal.
(d) The friend told her she had an affair with Ron.
4. When Denver learned that Deborah had only days to live, what did he say?
(a) That she was already gone.
(b) That she wasn't leaving until her work was done.
(c) That she could go in peace.
(d) That he must go to her side.
5. What was the name of Deborah's palomino pony that came to the funeral?
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom did Denver pray all night?
2. What did Denver call Deborah's appearance to him as he slept in her home after her death?
3. What did Deborah insist upon doing when Denver failed to arrive on time in Colorado?
4. Who had a new job in Denver, Colorado and got Denver's help transporting her things there?
5. Why was the Colorado trip life-changing for everyone?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)