|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By which means of transportation did Denver travel to Colorado?
(a) By motorcycle.
(b) By vehicle.
(c) By bus.
(d) By train.
2. What favor for Denver did Ron request of a friend in Baton Rouge?
(a) A job for Denver.
(b) To get a passport.
(c) To have criminal charges dismissed.
(d) A place for Denver to stay.
3. On what special day did Ron and Deborah awaken and Deborah was only able to blink to communicate?
(a) Deborah's birthday.
(b) Christmas morning.
(c) Their anniversary.
(d) Ron's birthday.
4. Who was Craig Dearden?
(a) A shelter volunteer.
(b) A preacher.
(c) A sharecropper.
(d) A physician.
5. How did Mr. Ballantine arrive at the mission?
(a) He was dragged there by Denver.
(b) He was pushed out of a car.
(c) He was brought by the police.
(d) He wandered there on foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Denver have loaded in the vehicle for the trip to Colorado?
2. For what did Denver pray all night?
3. With how much money did Denver return from Colorado?
4. Denver's mission friends helped him conquer what with tutoring?
5. Why did Ron tell Denver that he did not feel right about having a building named after Deborah?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)