|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Denver feel about sleeping in a room in Ron's house?
(a) He was not as comfortable with Ron as he was with Deborah.
(b) He felt like he belonged elsewhere.
(c) He felt like Ron did not want him there.
(d) He felt like he finally had a home.
2. What did Deborah insist upon doing when Denver failed to arrive on time in Colorado?
(a) Filing a theft report.
(b) Driving to Colorado to find him.
(c) Praying for Denver's safety.
(d) Filing a missing person report.
3. What did Deborah tell Ron to do after she died?
(a) To go live at the mission full time.
(b) To date but never remarry.
(c) To have Denver move into the house.
(d) To date and remarry.
4. How much money did Denver take to Colorado?
5. What personal crisis struck Ron and Deborah in Chapter 29?
(a) Ron was diagnosed with cancer.
(b) Deborah had an affair.
(c) Deborah was diagnosed with cancer.
(d) Ron had an affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Denver's presence at the ceremony for Deborah a reminder to him of his past?
2. Who looked perfectly well, despite battling an illness?
3. Why was Ron aggravated at Denver for sleeping all day after Deborah's surgery?
4. What miraculous sight did both Denver and Deborah witness while in different locations?
5. Why did Denver drive only 5 mph on the mountain road?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)