|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Ron aggravated at Denver for sleeping all day after Deborah's surgery?
(a) He was paying him and felt cheated.
(b) He thought Denver was wasting his life.
(c) He did not know that Denver had cancer.
(d) He did not know Denver was up praying all night.
2. What was "Manna" to Denver?
(a) The mission.
(b) A car.
(c) His apartment.
(d) His friends.
3. What did Denver have loaded in the vehicle for the trip to Colorado?
(a) Ron's daughter's things.
(b) Items stolen from Ron and Deborah.
(c) Volunteers for the new mission.
(d) All of his posessions.
4. Why did Ron begin to worry about Denver in Chapter 37?
(a) Because Ron began to fear he was robbed.
(b) Because he did not return anyone's phone calls.
(c) Because Deborah was sure Denver was dead.
(d) Because he failed to arrive in Colorado on time.
5. What did Ron and Deborah do at home together after Deborah admitted her fears about her health to Ron?
(a) They decided to pretend nothing happened.
(b) They prayed together.
(c) The argued.
(d) They called Denver for advice.
Short Answer Questions
1. After returning from Colorado, why did Denver not want to accept money from Ron?
2. What happened to a key person in this book in Chapter 34?
3. What did Bob Crow tell Ron they planned to build?
4. Why was the Colorado trip life-changing for everyone?
5. Denver's mission friends helped him conquer what with tutoring?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)