|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What promise did Denver make to Deborah?
(a) To never sleep on the streets again.
(b) To continue her ministry after her death.
(c) To protect Regan and Carson.
(d) To watch over Ron.
2. What was Dr. Goldstein's diagnosis?
(a) Antibiotics to stop the infection.
(b) No treatment because the cancer had advanced too far.
(c) Denver had only a few months to live.
(d) Ron and Deborah should get a divorce.
3. When Denver learned that Deborah had only days to live, what did he say?
(a) That she could go in peace.
(b) That she was already gone.
(c) That he must go to her side.
(d) That she wasn't leaving until her work was done.
4. At a ceremony in Deborah's honor, from what book did Ron read Deborah's notes that were scribbled in the margins?
(a) Her scrapbook.
(b) Her diary.
(c) Her Bible.
(d) Her family album.
5. Why did Ron leave the hospital room when he brought Denver to visit Mr. Ballantine?
(a) Mr. Ballantine's screams were frightening.
(b) Mr. Ballantine yelled at him to leave.
(c) The room smelled bad.
(d) The image of Mr. Ballantine sick in bed was too much for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Dr. Robert Goldstein's specialty?
2. Why was Denver's presence at the ceremony for Deborah a reminder to him of his past?
3. How many people gathered for Deborah's memorial service?
4. How did Mr. Ballantine arrive at the mission?
5. What fear of Denver's did he overcome at the Cowboy Spring Gathering?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)