|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom did Denver pray all night?
(a) Sister Bettie.
2. After Deborah's death, what was Denver's prayer for Ron and his children?
(a) For a new wife and mother to take Deborah's place.
(b) For health.
(c) For healing.
(d) For financial blessings.
3. Why was Ron aggravated at Denver for sleeping all day after Deborah's surgery?
(a) He did not know that Denver had cancer.
(b) He thought Denver was wasting his life.
(c) He was paying him and felt cheated.
(d) He did not know Denver was up praying all night.
4. What did Bob Crow tell Ron they planned to build?
(a) The House of Deborah Hall.
(b) Deborah Hall Memorial Chapel.
(c) Miss Debbie's Soup Kitchen.
(d) Deborah Hall Mission for the Needy.
5. After returning from Colorado, why did Denver not want to accept money from Ron?
(a) Because he felt guilty.
(b) Because he already owed Ron $5000.
(c) Because he took the trip to bless Ron.
(d) Because Denver felt Ron owed him so much more.
Short Answer Questions
1. What message from the Lord did Denver deliver as Deborah lay dying?
2. What was Dr. Robert Goldstein's specialty?
3. What did Denver call Deborah's appearance to him as he slept in her home after her death?
4. Where did the Cowboy Spring Gathering take place?
5. What did Denver have loaded in the vehicle for the trip to Colorado?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)