|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where did Ron and Denver take a trip together?
(a) To Denver, Colorado.
(b) To Baton Rouge, Lousiana.
(c) To Red River Parish.
(d) To Fort Worth, Texas.
2. How did Denver manage to come back from Colorado with so much money?
(a) He panhandled on the trip.
(b) He won money gambling.
(c) He spent only his own money.
(d) He slept in the car and ate cheaply.
3. Why did Denver drive only 5 mph on the mountain road?
(a) Because he could not see the bottom.
(b) Because Ron warned him to be careful.
(c) Because of heavy fog.
(d) Because his father died on a twisty mountain road.
4. What happened to a key person in this book in Chapter 34?
(a) This person began to live in unbearable physical pain.
(b) This person died of a liver infection.
(c) This person became homeless.
(d) This person was abandoned by a spouse.
5. Though Deborah had not spoken in five days, what did she suddenly cry out to Ron?
(a) "Don't let me go!"
(b) "I will watch over you!"
(c) "Get me some wings!"
(d) "Please protect Denver!"
6. Who studied art history, but did not like the art business?
7. Denver's mission friends helped him conquer what with tutoring?
(a) College entrance exams.
(b) Writing a resume.
(c) The written part of the driving test.
(d) Writing his life story.
8. In what unusual place did Denver pray all night?
(a) By the dumpster.
(b) Up in a tree.
(c) At Starbucks.
(d) In the kitchen.
9. How many people gathered for Deborah's memorial service?
10. How much money did Denver take to Colorado?
11. On what special day did Ron and Deborah awaken and Deborah was only able to blink to communicate?
(a) Ron's birthday.
(b) Deborah's birthday.
(c) Their anniversary.
(d) Christmas morning.
12. Where did the Cowboy Spring Gathering take place?
(a) Fort Worth.
(b) Red River Parish.
(d) Rocky Top.
13. At the dedication of the new cemetery, what was visible as far as the eye could see when fifty friends and family gathered in Deborah's memory?
(a) Purple blossoms.
(b) Chocolate lillies.
(c) Yellow flowers.
(d) Pink roses.
14. To which building was Denver invited to attend a ceremony to honor Deborah?
(a) The Hyatt Regency.
(b) The Union Gospel Mission.
(c) The Worthington Hotel.
(d) The Chapel of Deborah Hall.
15. When Denver learned that Deborah had only days to live, what did he say?
(a) That she wasn't leaving until her work was done.
(b) That he must go to her side.
(c) That she was already gone.
(d) That she could go in peace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Dr. Robert Goldstein's specialty?
2. From what event did Denver notice Deborah's absence and become worried?
3. Who was Craig Dearden?
4. What personal crisis struck Ron and Deborah in Chapter 29?
5. Who had a new job in Denver, Colorado and got Denver's help transporting her things there?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)