1. Same Kind of Different as Me is what type of book?
2. In which state is the plantation that Denver worked as a teenager?
3. What type of hardwood trees surrounded the Red River Parish plantation of Denver's youth?
4. From where was Denver returning when he spotted the white woman with car trouble on the side of the road?
His aunt's house.
5. With what type of vehicle did Denver help the white woman stranded on the side of the road?
6. With what problem did Denver help the white woman who was stranded with her vehicle on the side of the road?
Changing a tire.
This section contains 5,765 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)