|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 63 to 67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Denver want to travel to Colorado?
(a) To see the city after which he was named.
(b) To visit family he has never seen.
(c) To please Ron and Deborah.
(d) To die there.
2. Why did Denver drive only 5 mph on the mountain road?
(a) Because his father died on a twisty mountain road.
(b) Because Ron warned him to be careful.
(c) Because of heavy fog.
(d) Because he could not see the bottom.
3. Though Deborah had not spoken in five days, what did she suddenly cry out to Ron?
(a) "I will watch over you!"
(b) "Don't let me go!"
(c) "Get me some wings!"
(d) "Please protect Denver!"
4. What did friendship mean to Denver?
(a) A bond between men that could not be trusted.
(b) A commitment to fight together or die together.
(c) It meant nothing.
(d) A new kind of family.
5. What favor for Denver did Ron request of a friend in Baton Rouge?
(a) To get a passport.
(b) A place for Denver to stay.
(c) To have criminal charges dismissed.
(d) A job for Denver.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people gathered for Deborah's memorial service?
2. What valuable objects were in Ron's possession on the private jet?
3. What was Denver's fear in relation to Deborah in Chapter 30?
4. What is the "hobo code of honor" that Denver discovered in Chapter 15?
5. To what did Mary Ellen compare Deborah when a donation was made to the mission?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)