|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 63 to 67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What family pet woke Li'l Buddy one night and alerted him to danger in the house?
(a) Pot-bellied pig.
2. How did Denver manage to come back from Colorado with so much money?
(a) He spent only his own money.
(b) He slept in the car and ate cheaply.
(c) He panhandled on the trip.
(d) He won money gambling.
3. Why did Ron begin to worry about Denver in Chapter 37?
(a) Because he did not return anyone's phone calls.
(b) Because he failed to arrive in Colorado on time.
(c) Because Deborah was sure Denver was dead.
(d) Because Ron began to fear he was robbed.
4. How many people gathered for Deborah's memorial service?
5. What did the white woman stranded with car trouble do when the boys attacked Denver?
(a) She shot the redheaded boy.
(b) She said nothing.
(c) She threatened the boys with a gun and they let him go.
(d) She ran for help.
Short Answer Questions
1. Denver recalled stories from his childhood about black men being fed to a gator for doing what?
2. After returning from Colorado, why did Denver not want to accept money from Ron?
3. What did Denver do when he spotted the white boys who he knew would cause trouble if they saw him helping a white woman?
4. In which state do the last two chapters of the book take place?
5. Who looked perfectly well, despite battling an illness?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)