|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 63 to 67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Ron begin to worry about Denver in Chapter 37?
(a) Because he did not return anyone's phone calls.
(b) Because he failed to arrive in Colorado on time.
(c) Because Deborah was sure Denver was dead.
(d) Because Ron began to fear he was robbed.
2. Of what social class was Ron a member while growing up?
(a) Upper class.
(b) Upper-middle class.
(c) Lower-middle class.
(d) Blue-collar middle class.
3. For whom did Denver pray all night?
(a) Sister Bettie.
4. What sort of place did Tim Taylor run, welcoming the needy to free events there?
(a) A comedy club.
(b) A playhouse.
(c) A soup kitchen.
(d) A smoky jazz and blues lounge.
5. What part of Ron's body ached as he endured the humiliating punishment from his teacher?
(a) His neck.
(b) His hands.
(c) His legs.
(d) His nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Ron endure his teacher's cruel punishment?
2. Why was Ron asked to live on the Murchison Estate in Dallas at the end of the book?
3. What was the name of the mean teacher who punished Ron for his honest mistake?
4. What was the name of Denver's father?
5. Why did Ron dress differently than the other students when he was college?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)