|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 52 to 62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What valuable objects were in Ron's possession on the private jet?
(a) Two rare Picasso sculptures.
(b) Three Monet landscapes.
(c) Three Georgia O'Keefe paintings.
(d) $100,000 in cash and two bars of gold.
2. What did Deborah insist would repair her marriage after Ron had an affair?
(a) A couple's therapy retreat.
(b) Working for the Peace Corps for 18 months.
(c) Volunteering at the Union Gospel Mission.
(d) A cruise around the world.
3. After Deborah's death, what was Denver's prayer for Ron and his children?
(a) For a new wife and mother to take Deborah's place.
(b) For healing.
(c) For financial blessings.
(d) For health.
4. What did Deborah tell Ron to do after she died?
(a) To date but never remarry.
(b) To have Denver move into the house.
(c) To go live at the mission full time.
(d) To date and remarry.
5. What is the term used to describe the farm owned by Ron's family?
Short Answer Questions
1. Same Kind of Different as Me is what type of book?
2. How much money did Denver take to Colorado?
3. What type of person was Uncle James?
4. In which state is the plantation that Denver worked as a teenager?
5. At the dedication of the new cemetery, what was visible as far as the eye could see when fifty friends and family gathered in Deborah's memory?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)