|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 52 to 62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Scott disliked the idea of bringing cigarettes to Mr. Ballantine in the hospital, how did Denver respond?
(a) That he would do it instead.
(b) That he should do it to bless him and not judge him.
(c) That Mr. Ballantine deserved some small pleasures.
(d) That he would break the news to Mr. Ballantine.
2. What was in the Dixie cup that Ron handed to his teacher?
(a) Worms from the schoolyard.
(b) Pencil shavings.
(c) His urine.
3. Why did Ron map the route to Colorado with a marking pen?
(a) Because Denver could not read the highway signs.
(b) Because Ron was controlling.
(c) Because Denver was afraid of becoming lost.
(d) Because Ron did not trust Denver.
4. Who was called Li'l Buddy, while growing up?
(c) Uncle James.
5. What grade was Ron in when he faced his teacher's cruel punishment?
(a) Second grade.
(c) Twelfth grade.
(d) Ninth grade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before meeting Deborah, when was the last time Denver spoke to a white woman?
2. What was Denver's fear in relation to Deborah in Chapter 30?
3. For what reasons did Ron decide that Granddaddy was "the Man"?
4. What affliction affected Ron's father when Ron was a child?
5. What did the white woman stranded with car trouble do when the boys attacked Denver?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)