|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 52 to 62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which state is the plantation that Denver worked as a teenager?
(b) South Carolina.
2. What did Ron and Deborah do at home together after Deborah admitted her fears about her health to Ron?
(a) They decided to pretend nothing happened.
(b) They prayed together.
(c) The argued.
(d) They called Denver for advice.
3. How many people gathered for Deborah's memorial service?
4. Same Kind of Different as Me is what type of book?
(a) Non-fiction biography.
(b) Historical fiction.
(c) Romantic fiction.
(d) Non-fiction autobiography.
5. What affliction affected Ron's father when Ron was a child?
(a) He became deaf.
(b) He lost an arm in a machinery accident.
(c) He became an alcoholic.
(d) He suffered a head injury and lost his memory.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Denver finally make his escape from life on the cotton fields to being homeless in Fort Worth, Texas?
2. Denver recalled stories from his childhood about black men being fed to a gator for doing what?
3. Who did Big Mama and PawPaw raise as their own?
4. Which members of Li'l Buddy's family died when they were trapped in the house?
5. What did Ron give Deborah after he became wealthy to make her forgive him for using her stock?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)