|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 to 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Looking back as an adult on the scene with the cruel teacher from his youth, how does Ron feel?
2. How soon after arriving in Fort Worth did Denver meet Deborah?
(a) Only a few hours.
(b) Immediately, because she met him at the train station.
(c) Many months.
(d) Many years.
3. What ethnicity were the "good ole boys" described in Chapter 1: Denver?
(d) American Indian.
4. During what era did Ron attend school and receive an unjust punishment for his honest mistake?
(a) The 1980s.
(b) The 1950s.
(c) The 1940s.
(d) The 1970s.
5. How many boys were there in the group that nearly killed Denver?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was called Li'l Buddy, while growing up?
2. In Chapter 13, Denver looked back on life as a sharecropper. How did he feel at age 18 in a 2-room shack with a bed, table, stove and an outhouse?
3. Why was Ron flying in a private jet over the city?
4. Why was one of the central figures in the book called Li'l Buddy while growing up?
5. How long had Ron and Deborah been married when a personal crisis hit them?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)