|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 to 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which members of Li'l Buddy's family died when they were trapped in the house?
(a) Ron and Buddy.
(b) Big Mama and Cousin Chook.
(c) Earl and Tommye.
(d) PawPaw and Uncle James.
2. What is the term used to describe the farm owned by Ron's family?
3. After returning from Colorado, why did Denver not want to accept money from Ron?
(a) Because he took the trip to bless Ron.
(b) Because he already owed Ron $5000.
(c) Because Denver felt Ron owed him so much more.
(d) Because he felt guilty.
4. What was in the Dixie cup that Ron handed to his teacher?
(b) Pencil shavings.
(c) His urine.
(d) Worms from the schoolyard.
5. Who did Ron dream of showing how successful he had become as he flew along in a private jet?
(a) His mean teacher, old girlfriends and his graduating class.
(b) His ex-wife and all the children who tormented him as a child.
(c) The homeless people with whom he grew up.
(d) Former co-workers and his old boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the facility where Ron and his wife volunteered their time?
2. Why did Li'l Buddy not play much as a child?
3. With what problem did Denver help the white woman who was stranded with her vehicle on the side of the road?
4. What was the name of Denver's father?
5. What did the white woman stranded with car trouble do when the boys attacked Denver?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)