|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 to 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boy who roped Denver and nearly killed him claimed he was teaching Denver a lesson about what?
(a) Helping people with car trouble.
(b) Bothering white ladies.
(c) Being off the plantation.
(d) Being where he wasn't welcome.
2. What was celebrated by the volunteers with frosted sheet cake one evening per month?
(a) Homeless Help Night.
(b) New Visitors Night.
(c) Birthday Night.
(d) Free Dinner Night.
3. Of what social class was Ron a member while growing up?
(a) Lower-middle class.
(b) Upper-middle class.
(c) Upper class.
(d) Blue-collar middle class.
4. How did Denver's father die?
(a) He was stabbed to death.
(b) He committed suicide.
(c) He died of alcohol poisoning.
(d) He was dragged to death behind a horse.
5. To what danger did the family pet alert Li'l Buddy?
(a) A fire.
(b) A car that had crashed through the kitchen.
(c) An explosion in the kitchen.
(d) Leaking gas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the needy have to sit through in order to receive a free dinner?
2. During what era did Ron attend school and receive an unjust punishment for his honest mistake?
3. When Ron sold two valuable paintings in the mid-1970s, where did he and his wife go to socialize with multimillionaire clients for a month?
4. When the Falcon jet landed, what happened to Ron?
5. What sort of place did Tim Taylor run, welcoming the needy to free events there?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)