|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 to 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ron sold two valuable paintings in the mid-1970s, where did he and his wife go to socialize with multimillionaire clients for a month?
(c) The Bahamas.
(d) Washington, D.C.
2. How soon after arriving in Fort Worth did Denver meet Deborah?
(a) Only a few hours.
(b) Immediately, because she met him at the train station.
(c) Many months.
(d) Many years.
3. In Chapter 2: Ron, Ron recalls a humiliating experience as a child. What honest mistake did Ron make with his teacher?
(a) He accidently called her "Mama."
(b) He mistakenly delivered something to her that was meant for someone else.
(c) He tripped and bumped a cart of art supplies that dumped paint in his teacher's lap.
(d) He became nervous and forgot his lines in the school play.
4. What family pet woke Li'l Buddy one night and alerted him to danger in the house?
(c) Pot-bellied pig.
5. Where did Ron endure his teacher's cruel punishment?
(a) In the principal's office.
(b) On the playground.
(c) At his teacher's home.
(d) On the stage of the school auditorium.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Denver's father die?
2. Same Kind of Different as Me is what type of book?
3. What did Ron do for a living before becoming a successful and wealthy art dealer?
4. During his time working as a sharecropper picking cotton, what did Denver receive instead of a paycheck?
5. How did Denver feel about Deborah when he met her?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)