|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 to 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Ron's punishment from the mean teacher, what caused half of the chalk circle to disappear?
(a) The rain.
(b) Ron's hands.
(c) Help from Ron's friends.
(d) Ron's tears.
2. What did Denver want most from the volunteers?
(a) To be accepted as family.
(b) To be left alone.
(c) Room and board.
(d) To become one of them.
3. To what danger did the family pet alert Li'l Buddy?
(a) An explosion in the kitchen.
(b) Leaking gas.
(c) A fire.
(d) A car that had crashed through the kitchen.
4. What was the name of Denver's father?
5. When Ron sold two valuable paintings in the mid-1970s, where did he and his wife go to socialize with multimillionaire clients for a month?
(b) The Bahamas.
(c) Washington, D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What thoughts about the homeless did Ron have as he flew in a private jet over Fort Worth and looked down on the city?
2. What was the name of the neighborhood in which Ron opened an art gallery in Fort Worth?
3. Same Kind of Different as Me is what type of book?
4. For what reasons did Ron decide that Granddaddy was "the Man"?
5. What grade was Ron in when he faced his teacher's cruel punishment?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)